[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introduction Redpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: cat3.jpg (52KB, 412x462px) Image search: [Google]
cat3.jpg
52KB, 412x462px
Normie On 4chan - Day 16 (/x2/ Edition)

Hello /x/, could anyone give me an introduction redpill that could explain most of the more popular /x/ theories in an understandable way with evidence? For example, I've heard something about a Time Cube? Or generally just something to start off with. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19304144
None of it's real.
>>
>>19304144
I want to pinch your cheeks.
>>
>>19304144
Ok.

There's a couple of main branches of beliefs here.

>The skeptics.

They think that nothing it's real and everyone it's LARPing, they usually believe in alternative dimensions, quantum entaglement and other out there stuff as long as it's said by a "competent" authority regardless if that competent authority it's talking out of their ass.

>Everything it's real.

They are usually sane skepticals that realize that it's pointless to tell people that they are wrong, they get ,ore inmersed in sub-theories and more X-file kind of mysteries, ghosts, cryptids and other things that are borderline science but still /x/ territory.

>Sorcerers and witches.

They study magic and stuff like that, there's a huge category of magic branches to much to describe here, but in general they take ancient knowledge at face value and run with it, there's amazing what they acomplish.

>Conspiracy guys.

They believe in conspiracies.

>Alternate historians.

They revise the holes in archeological description, some of the threads can get fairly interesting depending who's talking in it, lots of pyramidiots.

>Elder Gods.

There's elder Gods, don't ask me how and why but they are around here, they do things of legend and are mighty and wise, also extremely temperamental.
>>
>>19304474
don't forget the time travel dudes that fall somewhere between the first two
>>
File: illumina.gif (11KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
illumina.gif
11KB, 400x350px
Conspiracy theorist turned Christian is another big one. I am one, was an atheist and am a skeptic.
Go down the rabbit hole long enough, you'll find out everything is an offshoot of Luciferian doctirine and the mystery religions. The only opposition is Christianity and they plan to destroy it.
Protip: the Bible is literally word of God, good luck anon
>>
File: John Thor.jpg (49KB, 640x394px)
John Thor.jpg
49KB, 640x394px
>>19306156
this
>>
>>19304144
The fuck?
>>
>>19306156
Go choke on a priest's cock, faggot
>>
>>19306156
Except that a lot of Christian institutions do just as much fucked up shit as any of the others.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.