[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinwalker/Random beast of sorts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: creamy.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
creamy.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
A little backstory for this long time lurker, currently still reside about 3 hours away from where this incident happened, haven't seen anything since the incident, but still get shakes and spooks when i go around the area.
>Be the summer of 2016
>I'm not really a typical boy scout, I like to think i don't look like complete shit and I've got a better chance at getting laid than most guys in that organization
>I'm 6' 3", not really huge muscle man, but i'm not no skinnie minnie either
>really good shot, especially when it comes to tracking and shooting a moving target with shotguns (important for later)
>Go to summer camp with troop like any other normal boy scout would, a week out doing activities and earning badges, the usual
>Read a lot of /x/ threads on skinwalkers and windigos, the usual spook fest, just didn't think i'd ever have my own story
>Camp we go to isn't the greatest but the scenery is gorgeous
>Camp in the nearest campsite to the gun range, a plus for me since i often find myself just going there to waste time shooting
>Everything is normal and peaceful for the first couple of days, really restful and peaceful nights. All of that would take a complete turnaround soon after
>On the 3rd of our 6 night adventure inawoods, me and 3 other guys decide to go on a late night hike
>I was the only smart one and brought my flashlight, other guys thought we'd have enough sunlight even tho we were leaving at like 7:40 and sunset was at 8:00
>We set out and explore some of the trails the camp has, we stay off the main trails because who the fuck am i beta woodman?
>sun starts to go down and two other bros, both my age, we'll call em jack and dan
>jack is a 5' 11" beanpole, absolutely no fat or muscle on the kid whatsover, however very skillful at making shelters and fires
>Dan is a tiny thing, only 5' 3" yet he's deadly at close quarters, the fucker can take me to the ground and i wouldn't want to be on his bad side. Knows how to take people down
>>
I'll try to finish this up as fast as i can, family wants me to help with chores
>>
>>19303234
Top kek
>>
>>19303231
I like how you're establishing the characters in your story OP
>>
>back to the story at hand, we aren't scared because we've done stupider shit together
>i just turn my light on and we continue walking down the path
>holy fuck this camp is big, how long have we been walking
>none of us recognize anything, this trail was supposed to lead us around the camp in a circle, probably took a wrong turn in the dark
>figure we aren't gonna make it back to camp, look at my watch and fuck it's 11:00 how long were we walking for???
>I start getting anxious, something is off, jack and dan feel it too
>we figure we need to find a place to lay low for the night
>jack get's to work building a fire so my flashlight doesn't die, meanwhile dan and i look for branches to make a shelter
>none of us ever leave each others sight
>jack gets the fire going and we all feel a little more relived
>finish the shelter and decide that we should try to get some sleep
>right before we go into the shelter, everything goes quiet
>like no crickets, no frogs croaking, just the fire crackling
>we all know that isn't good, and the hair on the back of all our necks were upright
>everything that happened next happpend so quick it's hard to describe so bear with me
>the first thing that hit was the stench. oh god i've never smelled worse roadkill in my life, that and the mix of copper. Jack gagged and almost threw up on the spot
>dan was on alert and so was i, but next thing i knew something got thrown onto the fire, smothering it almost instantly
>i say almost because whatever was thrown on it (found out later it was a deer, we think it was still alive because of the way the skeleton was laid out on the ground) burst into flames
>everything around us was lit up extremely bright nearly blinding us
>i managed to see through it all and managed to see it
>this thing was at least 7 feet tall, i could touch the top of its head with my hands easily but getting close to that thing was not on my to do list
>dan and i both grabbed wood out of the fire and threw it at the thing
>>
Thanks for the appreciation on establishing the characters lol, important details I know.
>it had the head of like a deer but was built like a truck and stood on it's hind legs, like a human. and oh god, those claws for fingers, thank god jack wasn't there alone
>anyway, my log hit the thing with the burning side catching it's shoulder, which was covered in fur on fire
>there was this ungodly roar erupting from this thing, obviously we pissed it off
>instead of attacking us right there it ran, after about 5 minutes the sounds of the night returned and the smell slowly drifted away
>Dan and i weren't gonna sleep after that so we let jack get some sleep because the poor thing needed it
>morning couldn't have come slower but when it did we booked it back the way we came, judging as best as we could
>found our tracks of footprints and began following them back to camp
>got back to the main trails and camp was in a fucking uproar
>3 kids going missing for a whole night isn't really good for the camp and everyone was searching for us
>we were in pretty deep shit once we got back but hell we were just glad to be back
>that night nothing happend of importance so we all got a good night rest
>the next night, 5th of 6, was the last night we'd be staying out there
>we asked the counselor and director of the camp if anyone had reported seeing a giant deer walking on it's hind legs before, but they thought we were just pulling a prank and trying to scare people after going missing
>>
>we went back to our trail of footprints that hadn't vanished because that week was drier than the goddamn sahara desert
we were looking down but realized there was a FOURTH set of tracks following ours
>that motherfucker followed us all the way back to camp
>we got fucking freaked the hell out and booked it to our campsite, where we found a mutilated rabbit corpse in our firepit
>"Shit dude, what the fuck are we gonna do man?" jack asked me
>"We're gonna survive dude, that's what" i tried to sound badass but i was just as scared as he was
>we went to the mess hall and asked for the leftover cans of beans from the night before, said they were for a project and they happily abloged
>got some alert traps made up around the camp and dug some pits and put some bits of metal in the bottom for a makeshift spike pit
>my scoutmaster was of native american decent and we told him all that had happened
>he said if we really found a skinwalker it wanted us and no one else, and so he didn't endanger the other guys he took them all and had a troop x troop campout across the camp (the campsite we were in was the farthest into the woods so we were secluded)
>he gave us a radio and said if that thing came for us radio him and he'd come get us along with another adult and we'd get out of there
>both jack and dan were nervous as fuck as was i, we ought to be
>we went to the troop trailer and i handed jack the .44 our scoutmaster keeps in there for protective reasons
>dan could never aim for shit so trusting him with a gun was like sticking your head into a crocoile mouth
>then i made the smartest fucking choice in my entire goddamn life
>we ran over to the gun range which was closed and right next to our campsite
>dan broke into the storeroom where they kept all of the guns and i took one of the 12 gauges on the wall
>grabbed 2 boxes of 25 shells and said "we're gonna load that motherfucker up"
>>
>went back to camp and told dan to get into the tree farthest from the side of the woods the thing was likely gonna come from
>dan had eagle vision at night and it was safer for him up there
>we got a fire going and waited
>nothing happend until about 3 - 4 hours after night fall
>none of us were able to sleep and we were just waiting
>the smell was the first thing to hit us
>we all perked up and knew were about to see it
>this time, something was thrown again, but not at the fire
>it went over the fire and right into the tree where dan was
>it hit him and he came tumbling out of the tree, about 13 ft onto his leg
>we all heard it snap and knew we needed help
>jack immidiately radio'd the scoutmaster, but before he could finish we heard the roar again and another animal was chucked at jack
>it hit the radio and when it hit the ground it shattered and broke
>shit, now we're on our own
>i couldn't see much as the fire hand't been stock in at least half an hour and since it was a boy scout gun there was no flashlight under barrel
> i yelled at jack to go get in front of dan, protect him the best he could
>"ok dude, I understand" i heard him yell, but it wasn't coming from his direction
>it came from the direction of the flying animals, the woods
>"Just like this, right?" we heard it go again
>"DUDE I SWEAR TO FUCK THAT ISN'T ME WHAT THE HELL" jack started screaming
>then the laugh
>it was ungodly and sent chills to my toes
>i just yelled at jack one more time to get in front of dan
>he did and now i was the front lines
>i just looked around but couldn't see the fucking thing
>everything was so quiet, i swear i could hear my own blood pumping
>then i saw them, those god forsaken eyes
>those yellow, eerie glowing eyes that will haunt me forever
>it came out of the far end of the camp and walked right up next to the fire
>"We're gonna survive" i heard it say in my tone
>i was absolutely frozen in fear, the shotgun just dangling in my arms
>>
>jack shot a round and it was so close to my head i heard the hum of a bullet
>it hit the thing in the shoulder, i could tell by the splatter i saw come out of it and through the light of the fire
>it didn't look phased at all, it just grunted
>that was enough to snap me out of it, i instantly realized what i had to do and aimed n loaded a shell into that horrid beast
>that was enough to send it back a bit, it was caught off guard
>i loaded another round in and moved one step closer, my mistake
>the thing got up seemingly fine and charged straight for me
>this startled me beyond anything else in life and in a split second i sidestepped just far enough that it's charge missed me
>it grazed my stomach wiht those claws and gave me a nasty cut that i got stiched up the next night
>it stopped and turned around but at this point i had so much adrenaline i did the stupidest and most heroic thing ever
>i charged at IT and jumped up and smacked the butt of the shotgun right into it's eye
>>
>it bent over a little bit and covered the eye which was now covered with that ooze i saw when it was shot
>i was no more than 2 feet away from this thing and blasted a shot right into it's leg
>it went down onto it's knees and that's when i ran
>i threw the shotgun on the ground and picked up dan and we booked it
>we ran into our scoutmaster on our way to where they were staying and we got back to the campsite, grabbed the other boys, got to the parking lot and got into our cars (I'm 16 and drove jack and dan up to the camp) and just booked it out
>we found a hotel that had cheap but decent rooms and stayed there for the night
>we went back the next morning and the camp was absolutely fucked up
>many troops left soon after we did because of a "giant bear terrorizing the campers" and "large footprints being found outside of tents"
>we had to go back to our campsite to collect all of our things, and what we found was a disaster
>all the tents were ripped to shreds, everyones gear was strown about and tattered
>the stench was still there, and in the middle of the campsite we found a puddle of that black ooze
>that was the spot i'd shot it in the leg the night before, it must have lost a lot of blood or, whatever that liquid was
>we salvaged what we could and packed up the trailer, which was also covered in ooze on the inside
>all our food was gone and we found a deer head, ripped clean off of it's body just facing the door to the trailer
>we never did find the shotgun that i'd used, though i did return the ammo, the remaining amount i had
>>
>we got out onto the road and our scoutmaster had us stop at a supermarket
>he gave us all a whole garlic and said to eat it all
>people were coughing and gagging but me jack and dan just swallowed it piece by piece
>then he told everyone they could get a drink to wash it down once we were all done
>we went back to our hometown and our scoutmaster explained to parents that a bear got into our campsite and most of our gear was torn apart
>the parents bought every last second of it and left without question
>he stopped me from taking jack and dan home and said to us calmly
>"You boys are lucky, but we need to be sure, did anyone ever leave site of the others while you were alone?"
>no one had been acting differently and we were all in line of sight the entire time
>"Alright' he said, "Then go home. Don't answer the door to your house if you're alone, and for god's sake please make sure you don't venture into the woods alone alright?"
>he left after that and i just took the guys to my place beacause that's what we usually would do after summer camp
>we stayed up that night talking about everything and just wanted it all to be over
>i took them home the next day and life sorta went back to normal
Nothing unusual happened after that, we just kinda kept our eyes open and the usual stuff. I think we found a skinwalker but i didn't think they were in Indiana. We haven't seen or heard any reports of people going missing or anything so we think it may really be over. We didn't go back to that summer camp this year, nor do we plan on it ever again. I just hope no one takes that same path we took.
>>
>>19303498
Pic of the scar after his claw or didnt happen.

Good story though, havent had skinwalker OC here in a long time..
>>
>>19303267
>the stench
Stopped reading there. Tired of skinwalker cliches
>>
>>19303602
i'll take a pic later, kinda busy atm. Most of it is healed up, the only real part you can see is the deep part that went on my chest
>>
Not that bad of a story desu
>>
>>19303797
OP deliver please thanks
>>
File: Snapchat-1189416424.jpg (413KB, 1080x2076px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1189416424.jpg
413KB, 1080x2076px
>>19305101
Hey sorry this took so long, I got lost in a game. Like I said most of the scar healed up but this was where it was at its deepest, I circled it so you could see it better.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.