[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arizona stories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_9079.jpg (131KB, 650x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9079.jpg
131KB, 650x464px
So I used to live in a small town in Arizona. it was a nice town but very secluded and almost seemed like something from a horror movie at times. Anyway lots of creepy stuff happened in this town. Just about every week I would hear a new story about some monster or ghost sighting. I never really believed anyone until I've had a few experiences of my own that I've decided to green text. Here's the first one.
> I believe it was around August 2012
> Camping in the woods with my family
> Around 2:00 Am decide to go take a piss
> I didn't want to wake anyone so I decide to go away from the campsite.
> I originally just wanted to walk a few meters away from the tent but for some reason i walked until I couldn't see the camp site anymore. I'm still not sure why I walked so far to this day.
> As I'm pissing I hear a noise I figured it was just a deer at first but it kept getting closer until eventually the noise stopped
> After a while I spot something in the corner of my eye it looks like an elk skull about 30 feet away but I did not recall seeing it when I walked over here.
> Then it starts to move and at this point I'm frozen with fear
> the skull was attached to what looked like a really skinny and tall man except he moved abnormally
> I start sprinting back to the camp site terrified of what I saw
> Once I arrive I crawl into my sleeping bag and remain silent the rest of the night but I know for a fact something was snooping around our tents I could hear noises.
> morning comes and everything seems normal I just assumed what I saw was something of my imagination
> However a couple years later I google "Arizona Monster sightings" for shits and giggles but I found out there have been similar sighting all around Arizona of what I saw that night
> eventually I find /x/ and research more I'm pretty sure it was a skin walker or a windigo
That's my first story I'll be posting more soon.
>>
File: IMG_0393.jpg (283KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0393.jpg
283KB, 960x720px
Part 2. These next ones are unrelated aside from taking place in the same town. These stories are about a house me and my friends would investigate.
> I was a freshmen in highschool at the time and it was a boring summer afternoon
> me, my brother, and our two friends decided to go into the woods and look for a supposively haunted house
> we knew what part of the woods the house is in we just didn't know where the exact location was.
> we of course get lost for about 4 hours while looking for it.
> As we're wandering aimlessly through the woods we hear a woman scream but it sounded like it was coming from all directions.
> This freaked us all out so we just started sprinting through the woods.
> As we're running away we stumble across the house
> It was beat down and just gave off an unsettling vibe.
> We do a quick walk through and get out of there. Nothing happened in that house the first time we visited but then again we wanted to leave right away before whatever was screaming found us.
> my brother climbed a tree and found the way back to town it only took us 18 minutes to get back which made us wonder how we even managed to get lost for 4 hours.
> However, on our back we heard the scream again except this time it was closer and coming from the direction of the house.
> We start running again but we're not as scared because we're only about 2 minutes away from the town
> We eventually make it back all in one piece and decide not to go back unless we have weapons.
I have one more story about this place that I will be posting soon. Pic related it's the house.
>>
File: IMG_9080.jpg (92KB, 650x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9080.jpg
92KB, 650x313px
Part 3. Here's the final story I have on the house probably the scariest experience for me yet.
> We decide to head back this time armed with knives. I know we should have brought guns but we could get any because the oldest in our group was 17 at the time.
> We don't get lost this time so we get to the house pretty quick.
> As we're entering the house I begin hearing voices. It sounded like little kids singing
> NOPE
> I ask my everyone if they can hear it too but they just assume I'm messing with them and tell me to knock it off.
> It stops after a few seconds but I know it wasn't my imagination. I swear on my life I heard voices at that house.
> We enter the house despite me telling them not to. This time a door is closed that we don't remember closing last time.
> We open the door and enter the room.
> The room was a mess and it wasn't from us. The floor was covered in papers with bible verses written on them. The walls had holes in it and the furniture had been knocked over.
> In the middle of all the chaos a single chair was in the middle of the room facing us with a book titled "We are not alone"
> we all decided to leave the house immediately.
The next part of the story will take place in a barn on the property. Then that will be the end of this story.
>>
>>19303043
Where you at? Scottsdale? The greenery around the house says northern AZ to me, but that doesn't work with the 3rd pic scenery. Snowflake?
>>
File: IMG_9081.jpg (87KB, 550x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9081.jpg
87KB, 550x369px
Part 4. This is the final story I'm telling today guys but I'm sure there will be more eventually. I still visit this town a lot and I'm planning on camping there again this year. I'm not going to say where the town is located because it would be pretty easy to find out who I am if I did.
> As we're leaving my friend suggests we go into the barn and see if any things in there.
> we were hesitant at first but eventually give in to our curiosity and decide to check it out.
> as we get closer the wind picks up like crazy. Eventually all the windows slamming against the barn like there was a hurricane.
> this goes on for about 30 seconds then stops. But we can still hear something in the barn.
> we stop moving and listen to see what it was. It becomes clear that it's footsteps.
> someone or something was in that barn. My brother peeks in through one of the windows to see who it is but there was nothing. The entire barn was empty.
> we go in there to investigate more but we still don't find anything.
> my friend brings over a plastic bag he found on a shelf with a worried look on his face.
> he empties it on the floor and a bloody rubber glove falls out of it along with what looks like human hair.
> as we do this we hear footsteps outside of the barn now luckily they weren't near the exit so we make it out it time before whatever was out there found us.
> that was the last time we went back to that house.
That's my story. I'm planning on visiting the house again this summer but I'll be alone this time. I'll write another story if anything happens and thanks for reading this.
>>
To clear a few things up. This is located near the tonto national forest. And only the 2nd picture is of the area I was in the rest are just ones that I found online.
>>
>>19303116
Oooh, I was right the first time. Well, sort of. Scottsdale is adjoined to the SW corner of that "forest" (I love how they call acres of shrubbery a forest in AZ) and the park covers hundreds of square miles. It sounds like you were farther north, especially if you were actually surrounded by trees.

A note on the screaming. The first thought should always be fox, cougar, or bobcat. All three are native to AZ. Did it sound similar to these?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxo8X5uIWRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSyi9AK3gtw
>>
Bump for more
>>
File: methmachete.jpg (45KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
methmachete.jpg
45KB, 541x960px
>>19302935
We get methheads like fuckin' crazy in my area. Not exactly spooky or supernatural but this was a year ago;
>Be me
>Middle of nowhere Apache Junction
>Sitting at home
>Little brother takes dog out for walk
>Comes back in immediately
>"There's a dude outside with a machete."
>Look out window
>Fucker is just standing there in cargo shorts with a machete, staring at the house
>Get my revolver
>Tell brother to call the cops
>Walk outside
>I didn't know what to say so I yelled something like
>"Fuck off yeah?"
>He stares at me
>Sees gun
>Drops his machete and bolts off into the night
>Nothing ever comes of it
I chalked it up to him being a junkie or some shit, but honestly I still don't know what was going on entirely
We still have the machete, pic related
>>
File: received_10210659886325274.jpg (37KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210659886325274.jpg
37KB, 522x522px
>>19302935
>>
>>19302994
I'm the dumbfuck in the horror movie that just has to check out that scream.
>>
Anyone in this thread ever been to Concho? It's a terryifing place.
>>
File: 24972073_BG1.jpg (40KB, 874x458px) Image search: [Google]
24972073_BG1.jpg
40KB, 874x458px
I can't remember much of the story, but my parents saw the Phoenix Lights themselves. It's a pretty common event, I know, but I'll try to retell it to the best of my ability from my father's end of it.
>be me, 26 years old
>driving around Tempe, close to Scottsdale
I can't really remember the exact city that my dad initially said he was in, it's been a while.
>wife's in the passenger seat, staring out the window.
>eventually perks up after a minute, gently nudging at me.
>"pull over, there's something up there, i swear!"
>oblige since wife's literally freaking out at this point, pull over to this strip mall that's been shut down for years essentially
>get out of the car, look up at the sky
>some of the stars are being blocked out, but it's an otherwise clear night
>shit bricks when the stars re-emerge from the dark area, and there are lights moving along with them
>"what is that anon?"
>hell if i know, just want to go home.
>usher wife back into truck, get the fuck out of there back to home.
>>
I saw a spoon once.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.