[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lobotomy Corporation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 10

File: Whitenight.png (127KB, 273x264px) Image search: [Google]
Whitenight.png
127KB, 273x264px
Last thread died with little discussion, so have another.
>"There is a saying, 'Pride starts from the sky, reaches the ground as it continue, finally end up in hell.'" -Angela
>>
File: C1I3avSUcAASAKt.jpg (112KB, 1200x919px) Image search: [Google]
C1I3avSUcAASAKt.jpg
112KB, 1200x919px
>>19302593
>"He chose to become god himself, rather than suffer from the lack of one. Thus, Rudol-ta was born."
>>
>>19302871
>"Facing one's self desire is not always a bad thing."
>>
>>19302593
would we be happy if we got it..
>>
>>19303627
If we got what Anon? If Whitenight existed and we all became a part of it Forever? If Rudol-ta came to give us all presents and destroy our Minds? If we were given the chance to meet the Big and Might Be Bad Wolf, despite the fact that we may get eaten? What do you think we would be happy if we got?
>>
File: C8A7sD7VYAE66ry.jpg (72KB, 1024x594px) Image search: [Google]
C8A7sD7VYAE66ry.jpg
72KB, 1024x594px
>>19303219
>"All-Around Helper has no feelings. It's just a machine after all. Like me." -Angela
>>
Things are real slow today.
>>
File: CgjtHNJVEAAsbKJ.jpg (275KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
CgjtHNJVEAAsbKJ.jpg
275KB, 600x825px
>>19304890
Time to go eat some children I guess. Saving people from monsters is hard work.
>>
>FEAR NOT THE TIME, FOR I SHALL GUIDE YOU.
>>
>>19302593
is this game fun?
I'd ratgher ask someone who played it before i decide to get it
>>
File: CqDv9UyUIAQ6cPc.jpg (109KB, 717x784px) Image search: [Google]
CqDv9UyUIAQ6cPc.jpg
109KB, 717x784px
>>19306253
It'seems "fun" if you enjoy a good management simple with lots of multi-tasking, and ensuring that everything doesn't go to hell in a handbasket. Each of the Abnormalities has their own unique abilities, and their preferences, and appealing to those preferences is how you keep everyone alive, and your entire facility stable. If you like managing eldritch abominationso, and dealing with the consequences when everything inevitably goes to shit, this is the game for you.
>>
>>19307456
sounds nice
>>
>>19307536
It is for the most part. In fact the devs had just recently rolled out a Beta Story Update that expanded on a lot of the lore and setting of the world, even adding new characters (Sephirah) who manage the various departments of the Corporation. They seem to be going for more of a story-focus, and are apparently going to continue to build up from this update onwards.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.