[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help needed badly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2602.png (915KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2602.png
915KB, 640x1136px
Okay first off I just want to say this isn't a LARP Or any kind of BS, I've never belived in the paranormal until my friend talked to me about what's happened to him

>CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE DESCRIBE WHAT ENTITY COULD DO ALL OF THIS AND GIVE A DESCRIPTION OF IT (what it looks like/can do)???

>Whole family agrees House is haunted, spooky shit happens through childhood

>shits ramped up in the past two years

>he's smokin some weed while his parents are gone and all the sudden he hears the fosit turn on super loudly, literally nobody around

>Home completely alone, hears walking upstairs, gets balls to go upstairs and nothing's there, goes back down and sits on his couch and he hears it again, CLEAR footsteps

>sitting in basement alone and the lights begin to flicker for 15ish seconds and then stops

>has (pic related) literal nonsense of a picture on his phone. 0 recollection of taking it

>used ouiji board (what I considered the most BS of all paranormal suff) with friends and asks for a sign, dog INSTANTLY barks

Can someone please tell me what this is so I can relay it to him? What would it look like and what can it do??? Is there a way to get rid of It?
>>
Got green fever at 14 and he's having a panic attack so bad he's projecting fears and forcing himself to hallucinate
>>
>>19302179
Green fever is when you smoke aloy of pot but mentally you're too much of a pussy to handle it. It's also when you smoke after you're already drunk and give yourself the spins.
>>
>>19302225
Only one of these happened while high and this kids smokes a ton, it's not like that at all
>>
>>19302229
Damn dog, well I'm sorry to say, but you may also have green fevor.

The footsteps are studs expanding/shrinking (in hot or cold weather respectively) in their wallered nail holes, light flickering is your friend walking over faulty wiring grabbing both of you drinks. Yes the dog backed when you guys went from a couple of loud giddy school girls to dead silence.
>>
>>19302229
Trust me on the wiring- I couldn't believe how fidgety and weirdly faulty wiring could be till I had a half rotted wiring harness on an old 73 beetle. Replaced the harness and it fixed everything, but before that it would do stuff that made no sense to the electrician- swore it was herby
>>
>>19302179
For real though can somebody please tell me what this thing could be???
>>
>>19302179
So then...what's the picture?
Methinks we have a Red god imitater, but I can't be sure.
>>
>>19302279
Watchu mean?? He found it on his phone, a bit ago it's from July 12th and he says he never took it. His phone is a bit old I guess but like I just don't understand how that picture formed. Trust me he definitely doesn't know how to do photoshop
>>
>>19302179
tldr
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.