[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Bigfoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

The only "legitimate" evidence is the Patterson-Gimlin film.

https://youtu.be/OBTUQI60yqQ?t=2m50s

Also most Native American tribes will still tell you the fucking thing is real.

Other than that, I haven't seen much to go on.
>>
Red pill me on rimming your moms tuna can!
>>
>>19302051
It's a dude in a suit, OP.
>>
>>19302051

Have you seen Paul Freeman footage? Pretty good as well.
>>
>>19302051
Can't vouch for Bigfoot but...
>the year was 1995, early to miss March.
>be me little kid (6 going on 7), immigrant from Mexico
>dad is driving an RV converted from an old schoolbus
>we were taking the long road making ships every other day to rest and enjoy the scenery.
>at around day 5 we park on the side of the free way for the night, we were nearing Mt. Shasta, and we'd heard reports that it was snowing, so we wanted to rest and travel shutting the day, so we it'd be safer.
>in the morning of the sixth day, my siblings and I got up as usual and went out to explore our surroundings before we left to continue our trip up to the North (our destination was Tacoma, Washington)
>we went out, explored like we'd been doing the last few days during the trip.
>we ate said our prayer asking for protection during our crossing through Shasta, and took off.
Just so y'all know, it was snowing that day, a lot, and the RV's windshield wipers weren't working, but that's another fun story.
>right as we took off, i went to the back of the RV, for some unknown reason, and looked through the back window.
¿¿Que es eso??
>"da fug is dat?"
>I see a tall (for a kid, as i got older, i sized it up to around my height give or take a few inches * im 5'8"*) red creature, walking up right across the road, towards the other side which is a cliff wall *not a drop*
>as it was halfway across, it turned towards my direction and looked right at me
>i ran to the front and called my siblings so they could see the creature
>i pulled out some school books trying to show them a baboon, to give them an idea of the color of its fur, but none of my books had any pictures that I could use, not even of a monkey.

...Continued
>>
>>19306129
>close to a decade later (when I was 16) I went to Mexico with my dad
He does missionary work there
>when we were traveling some how the conversation came across his supernatural experiences
He's had a lot of crazy experiences with the supernatural, in the US, Mexico and Haiti.
>I brought up my experience of the red creature
It wasn't until I was 17 that I heard of the skunkape
>then he said
>years ago (when he was still young in his ministry, before I was born) he was traveling (in a car) with some brothers in Mexicos rural(less populated areas, i don't even know if that's the right word) regions at night.
>then, all of the sudden (i know...), a red creature, ran in front of his car (i can't remember if it was hit our of my dad managed to stop)
>the creature turned toward the front of the car and slammed his hands on the hood, and looked at my dad (eye to eye)
>then took off running
I asked my dad to describe the creature,
>red
>hairy
>had a trail
I asked him the creatures height, he told me
> "he was around your height"
Well, that reaffirmed to me that something weird was going on.

I should note, i didn't hear about Bigfoot till I was in my close to my teen, way after I had arrived in the US.

I've had other weird stuff happen
>saw a ghost running
But my family has seen crazier stuff than that (excluding the skunk ape)
>>
>>19302051
Does not exist
>>
>>19306188
It kind of does, the video it's right there, the issue it's what it is.

Two frustrated filmakers with no talent or money couldn't have faked this video.

If they did there has to be another person involved with enough resources, but the most probable it's that they filmed something else.
>>
for a good resource>>19302051
go to the BFRO website also read the locals book
>>
>>19302051
it makes sense sort of
>>
>>19306188
>>19306188
i guess me and my dad didn't see anything
>must have been swamp gas
>>
>>19302051
>The only "legitimate" evidence is the Patterson-Gimlin film

This is how well informed the average "skeptic" is.
>>
>>19306188
That sounds more like an ideological statement than an opinion. Then again there's also scientific theories that nothing exists and that everything is just a simulation. You probably think Science is a singular entity like a religion as well, despite multiple fields with findings that contradict eachother.
>>
I hate how the footage is always blurry.
>>
>>19302051
Bigfoot is a fascinating piece of folklore and likely the last great frontier story the western world will ever great. It almost certainly doesn't exist but it's an interesting and entertaining idea that taps into something deeply human
>>
File: 1371486408528222021.jpg (4KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1371486408528222021.jpg
4KB, 234x216px
>>19302051
fuck you faggot, redpill me on Lizfoot
>>
>>
>>19308696
You probably stay silent or plug your ears when the accounts come from someone of authority or importance. Jane Goodall believes in them, you gonna dare to no-platform her?
>>
>>19308621
That's mainly because the people looking for them have no knowledge at all when it comes to photography and the other times they're caught by accident.
>>
>>19307870
I'm not saying you didn't see anything I'm just saying its not bigfoot.
>>
>>19307352
I agree.
>>
>>19308610
no I'm not a /sci/fag just bigfoot in particular isn't a real entity.
>>
>>19308713
THE FIRE RISES
>>
>>19302051
Ive had run ins with the creature hunting. It's terrifying but if it does not feel threatened then you're pretty safe.
>>
>>19309172
you once again are presenting this statement as if it's something that's been set in stone. You sound like a feminist who's doubling down when presented with information that goes against their own confirmation bias
>>
>>19309172
What should it need to be a real entity?
>>
has anyone here heard art bell's interview with stan johnson re bigfoot? he must be the most far out of them all.

like if you thought robert morgan was weird, stan johnson takes it to another level. somehow he seems genuine. the picture of bigfoot i get from stan's telling is a kind of shamanic forest elder being that protects the woods.

james mcmullen was also a good interview. he was into tracking the florida panther and then bigfoot. art bell was astounded that he never took a gun or anything beyond a swiss army knife into the woods with him even in places with alligators, poisonous snakes, bears, panthers... BIGFOOTS! but he believes his swamp sense will keep him safe and that by not harming the environment or creatures they will not harm him.
>>
>>19309428
Bones and a body, both of which are going to be very unlikely to find, considering the acidity of the soil in the climate they're supposed to live in.
>>
>>19309441
This it's something similar the to the Chilote warlocks, some trascended shamans commuting with nature dropping weird herbs and commanding the beasts.
>>
>>19302051
>go on Scout canoe trip with troop when I was about 9-10 years old
>a week of paddling and hiking in dense forest
>Scout leaders decide to hire a local guide who knows the area and the best places
>3rd day in after a long day going up river we come to a clearing on the shore
>the shore is weird, lots of broken logs, misplaced rocks and upturned grass
>set up camp and begin cooking food
>from out of the wood we hear a high pitch yelp
>DAFUQ
>guide is startled he says wolves wouldn't normally come this close
>the yelping continues, this time long and drawn out and sounds angry
>guide tells us to stay close to the fire
>guide grabs his gun and flashlight and goes to into the brush
>5 minutes later we hear more hollering and yelping
>guide comes running out of the woods and tells us to pack up
>we scramble get the tents and food in our packs
>guide stands on the edge of the wood with gun aimed at seemingly nothing
>getting dark now and everyone is worried
>once everyone is ready we get into the canoe
>guide take one look and books it into the boat
>we paddled 5 miles upstream for a more secure place to sleep

I will never forget the look of fear in that mans eyes; he had bear mace and a gun, but did not use either and was far too spooked to be anything ordinary
>>
>>19302051
The person who "found" the first piece of Bigfoot evidence later confessed that it was all a hoax (remember, no one thought a Bigfoot existed until this guy brought up This so called evidence) But people still hunt him even though he's built on a lie. Sorry OP, Bigfoot doesn't exist.
>>
>>19306147
Thank you for sharing you and your fathers experience. Can you share the other stories?
>>
Here's my short take on Sasquatch... I think that it is either endangered or extinct because of humans. For something to be that large and it likely had to be an omnivore, it would have to consume a massive amount of food on a daily basis. The PNW is lush with food, nearly all year round. There's plenty of berries, mushrooms, and roots an animal that size could eat. Plus there all sorts of animals it could hunt. But I think Sasquatches diet probably consisted mostly of fish. What fish used to be so plentiful but it's numbers have been reduced to nothing? That it was said you could walk across the mighty Columbia on their backs... Salmon. They still are a keystone species but their numbers have never been what they were pre 1930s in the Northwest. Once the dams were put in place and fishing ran it's course, I'd have no doubt bigfoots numbers dwindled along side them. Add in all the settlers, roads, and maybe even the eruption of Mt. St. Helens which would have killed a few and you have an animal that's no longer around. All the native tribes here have their stories and names for the creature I think the only place they might still exist are ranging from northern Washington into Canada and up until Alaska.
>>
>>19303084
Kek
>>
>>19309463
As a Chilean who knows about the Chillan warlocks , I may Aldo add the fact that their heads transformed and grow wings by the hears when they sleep at night. You hear a Tue-Tue, you are booking it home asap
>>
>>19309734
>Washington into Canada and up until Alaska.
For creature that's so intelligent, they would probably follow food sources like hunter-gatherers would, to assume that they are in a small climate is to assume that they are unadaptable like a traditional ape, it would also completely ignore the reports of the skunk ape, yucca man, yeren, mande barung, barmanou, hibagon, yowie, agogwe, and all the reports from the east of the rockies, and in other countries around the world. Evolution is not in man's control, there's no reason to move the goalposts regarding its existence.
>>
The Bigfoot true believers are the saddest cucks on this board, and that's really saying something. They've got NOTHING in terms of evidence and every new pathetic fake YouTube video only makes them look worse.
>>
>>19309913
deten tu shitposteo tonto culiao
>>
If you want the real red pill I have it.

Bigfoot is a ghost.

No this is not a joke...much of what you understand to be ghost phenomena is not ghost phenomena but really a loop in time brought about a biological factor in the energy we crate during our living lives...bigfoot is a hominid/ancient ancestor of ourselves....bigfoot contains the same human like energy we do that transfers through time in breif glimpes....so much like people in Gettysburgh may see civil war soldiers for a breif period of time like a ghostly apparition (which they are not...youre seeing a loop in time and literalky seeing it as it happens) bigfoot is the same....its the "ghost" of ancient man walking the earth as he once did, onky its nkt a gjost but mostly a loop in time...thats why there are no bodies...because they are "ghosts"
>>
>>19309983
I think the vampies are much more sad
>>
>>19309983
I find people with your view to be comical, and perhaps the biggest cucks of /x/ known to man. Whats comical is the fact that people like you are more apt. To believe in flying saucers/ SPACE ALIENS. and non corporeal beings/SPIRITS that dont even possess a body....yet believing in an undiscovered animal thats already native to your planet seems too far fetched your brain to handle...read that back and let that sink in you silly fucker.
>>
>>19310357
Also to add on to what I just said...some of you may think well if bigfoot is a ghost how dors it leave footprints? News flash. One of the oldest ghost hunting tricks in the book is leaving flour in haunted houses because.....wait for it....ghosts can leave footprints. There is your answer OP.
>>
The largest issue in the bigfoot community is the fact that they keep looking at it as if its flesh and blood...but it never really was...and if they used techniques that you find ghost hunters using...you would actually get closer to the truth...bigfoot only sounds silly to some people due to the negative stigma of the name attached to it....when you break it down and realize its simply a hominid that existed naturally on our planet at one time with the same kind of genetics we have, the image becomes more clear...the thing is people only look for ghosts in houses...the reality is houses dont define ghost activity...nor does the human race as gjosts....tit occurs just as frequently in nature as it does in a home....it just goes unoticed...
>>
>>19302051
Okey here goes i know the man myself
>actually has small feet
>works at Cincinnati zoo
research the rest yourself if u want to know the truth
>>
>>19302051
The percentage of sightings and footage per capita went down despite far great human population in the area and ubiquitous smartphone usage. I think if large rare and undiscovered fauna like bigfoot existed 50-60 years ago they were likely near extinction already. There may not be any left. Combined with the well known rarity of primate fossils.

Footprints - Probably fake, no real consistency
Hair/dna samples - Easily disproven and all of them so far have been. It is also a recent phenomenon. No one thought they found bigfoot hair until recently.
Eye witness accounts - Some may have been real, the rest bears with mange.
>>
The only red pill is that he doesn't exist yet.
>>
>>19311530
Look another academic with an inflated ego who thinks that the words that come out of their mouth dictate the existence of animals and have any kind of impact on nature.You're not God, you don't just command things into existing.
>>
>>19302051

A cryptid that's feasible, but doesn't actually exist.

Bears are what people see.
>>
everyone read the locals and tell me bigfoot is not real your all a bunch of fucktards denying the evidence becuase muh science
>>
>>19311683
are you an armchair skeptic? Or one that wants to actually find the answer for themselves?
>>
>>19311683
naw nigga. i seen him myself.
>>
>>19309412
I've spoken to native shamans all over the continent and all of them confirm its not real.
>>
>>19309428
1. Be created independently,not an Egregore
2. Not be an already classified entity e.g Bigfoot is a wendigo
3. Not be mundane in origin e.g Bigfoot is just a really hairy human
>>
>>19313199

Well I've spoken to native shaman lords all over the world and they all confirm it's real.
>>
File: 1500001450687.jpg (39KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1500001450687.jpg
39KB, 736x414px
Bigfoot we're created when the Tower of Babe fell and we're sent across the globe (mostly North America) and became legends for the natives. Nowadays they kidnap hundreds of people in national parks that the government keeps tight lipped about.
>>
>>19310281
go back to your third world shitole you fucking austistic chilean of shit
>>
>>19302051
I kinda want to see these guys fight
>>
The legend of bigfoot, told by the natives say that bigfoot is a big hairy native american guy
>>
>>19304921
Paul Freeman footage looks like a dude dressed up larping. The movement of it looks like a person imo.
>>
>>19308717
>Appeal to authority – where an assertion is deemed true because of the position or authority of the person asserting it.

You can go suck Jane's dick you faggot.
>>
>>19307352
MOTHERFUCKER THE GUY IN THE SUIT SHOWED IT OFF AND EXPLAINED HOW THEY DID IT

FUCKING RETARD

YOU BIGFOOT FUCKERS ARE SOME OF THE STUPIDEST CUNTS ON EARTH
>>
>>19316634
>Taking Bob Heironimus seriously
>>
>>19309540
Do some research dumbass
>>
>>19302051
I've wondered what it would be like to accidentally happen upon a tribe of these creatures in a cave or something, huddled around a fire or some fresh kill or something.

I've always imagined them to be a tribal species, with basic communication and awareness of dangers when meeting us. It must be frightening. I know it is for me. As a human being, to accidentally find like 5 or 6 of these big fuckers all nervously hanging out in a cave or something would be really hard to deal with. One or two of them would almost certainly engage and try to kill you because you're an obvious threat to the rest of the tribe. This isn't like finding a pack of wolves in the wild. This is more like finding Gorilla2.0's with more sophisticated communication and motive to attack because you just broke into their house
>>
>>19312918
There are countless people trying to find this answer for themselves. No one has found any evidence of Bigfoot aside from some recorded audio and the clip in OP.

The video recording itself shows Bigfoot's hair to be static, no natural motion on the back, neck or ass. How can you take it seriously?
>>
>>19318570
that's the thing though, they are better than humans or most humans at sensing things innawoods so they get out of there before we even arrive and cover up their tracks. they sense us when we reach a certain proximity. you are not likely to just randomly come across several bigfoot in one place all unaware of you. it would be the other way around, them stalking you for whatever reason and you suddenly realizing only when they are very close by. it is said that they blend into the trees and can stay motionless for ages and it fucks with our perception. imagine a being of human like intelligence but so attuned to nature that it merges into the flow of things hardly leaving a trace of itself. bigfoot are like us but without the culture and endless creativity. if we rebelled against the natural boredom of simply surviving in nature and set our minds to creating culture then the bigfoots went the other way and live completely naturally.
>>
>>19318621
Now that's an interesting take. Two factions of early man that went in different directions: domesticity & Yahweh/Naturalism. Extrapolate over millennia, and evolution will have taken the two along strikingly polar paths.
>>
>>19302051
sorry for disappointing but that video is evidently false,it used pass in these type of records:old and with a very bad quality.For this reason the ancient ufo videos are the most false,but this is important because we can filter only the high quality records
>>
>>19302051
Heres the best redpill I can give you. If it is discovered its literally just going to be another big, rare monkey. Liberals will whine its going extinct because of climate change, conservatives will whine they can't hunt and/or fuck it like they've always dreamed because its so rare, china will complain they can't cut off its dick and snort it as a boner pill.

The world will keep on spinning and it will become just another boring fact like Komodo Dragons, Platypus, and reptilians from the Draconic Dimension
>>
>>19307352
But two people set out and just happen to get a video of one. there are multiple media outlets as well as other professionals, who dedicate their lives to it, but never find anything. I am genuinely curious as to why that is.
>>
My mom used to listen to radio talk shows, and one of them interviewed a Bigfoot researcher. He played what was supposed to be a recording of Bigfoot, and my dog freaked the fuck out. He had never ever reacted to tv or radio before, and was about 16 years old, so he was old as fuck and hadn't even barked in years. That always weirded me out.
>>
>>19318613
The footage is also not focused properly. There are people who still believe and they couldn't give a rat's ass about the Patterson film. You can't try to make it hinge on that piece of footage alone, it's not an unstable community like many scientific ones that base themselves on single variables that change at a moment's notice
>>
>>19310366
This guy gets it
>>
>>19318999
I'll believe it when a body is found and confirmed to be real
>>
>>19318686
It would be huge news in anthropology at first but the rest is right
>>
If it looks like a dude in a suit, it is a dude in a suit.

Everyfuckingbody has a decent camera on their phones these days, so there is no excuse for grainy shit. Curiously nobody hasn't filmed one walking anymore with a recent phone.
>>
File: bigfoot-discovery-museum.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot-discovery-museum.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
I live about 2 miles from a bigfoot museum. Ask me anything anon.
>>
>>19309412
>>19308610
>strawmanning this hard
Jesus Christ man
>>
>>19308717
>more fallacies
You're actually flat out retarded
>>
>>19321459
bigfoot can sense smartphones.
>>
>>19316553
Yeah that's usually how it works in the real world.

>I don't think it's the battery
>well my brother says when this happens it's the battery
>ackshully that's an appeal to authority

Yeah no shit faggot. It's called an educated guess.
>>
>>19310357
Is this a joke?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhYxK2rjHI0&t=50s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkFCFnc7J4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R2bAF4asCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DSy_OFcSK4
personally I think these are the most convincing youtube clips
>>
>>19302051
Not real, falseflag, mind conditioning
>>
>>19302051
He's real. I was near one in the woods once. The Sasquarch people are extremely psychic and are a peaceful race unless threatened. They can read your mind while you sleep in your tent and they can become invisible at will. They protect the forests and have been on Earth longer than we have. They are sometimes captured by the government but are too tricky and smart to be captured by the average Joe. They also weigh up to 800 lbs. so don't fuck with them. But they hate humans and mostly want to be left alone
>>
>>19309689
>one time he was asked by the brothers of the church to exorcise a spirit from a witch
>he went to her house along with a few brothers and my mom
>as he was exorcising the spirit, the woman/spirit spoke and said "i'm leaving, but putting a curse between your wife and your daughter so that they'll always be against each other."

and that curse is still in effect to this day, my sister will from time to time start random arguments and start cursing at my mom for no reason, she also hears things (((schizophrenia))), but this started happening after she started practicing witchcraft her self, my guess is that the spirit jumped.

when she was still young she would see a demon in my older brother and would freak out, a few years ago my nephew was the same way.

seeing how my dad has been in the ministry since he was able to travel around (late teens early twenties, he's 70 now), he's gained a lot of hatred from spiritual entities

another time a snake slithered into a room that he was sleeping and slithered right up to him and talked to him with a voice of a man (i don't remember exactly what he said to my dad)

another time, two spirits (one small one big) walked into the room, and held him down, he rebuked them in the name of Jesus, and the smaller one left, the bigger one hesitated, then he left also after a few seconds.

another time, around 1998
>be him
>he's praying/studying in his bedroom
>looks towards the door
>a man dressed in a white robe is standing there
>it's an angel, blond hair blue eyes, tall
no joke
>my dad right away knew why he's there
>"My dad is going to die."
my grandpa
>angel nods
a few weeks later we go down to Oregon to visit brothers from church, the next day my parents go home to check on something, they call to let us know that grandpa died.

...continued
>>
>>19309689
>>19324109

cont..

there's also my sister who recently (earlier this year) was paralyzed while fully awake and a spirit came into her room (same thing has happened to the other females of my family on different occasions)
>she told him to leave in the name of Jesus
>spirit said "nope"
>she asked why
>he said "strong hold"
she later figured out what the "strong hold" was, an object (cursed object?)

she also heard trumpets in mid-day on a different occasion this same year, along with her neighbors, but her husband couldn't hear it.

these aren't abstract spirits, as in thoughts, but tangible beings, just so ya'll know

this is real
also
>my other sisters, brothers and i (we're 10 total btw), recently have had a lot of dreams, 2 of mine have come true, and i've had two recently with similar themes (breaking out of a matrix/prison)
>>
>>19324129
i should add, that the stronghold situation was not just the object, the object (a picture) revealed that my brother in law was messing around with some females, that in its self is what caused the strong hold.
>>
>>19323054
>I don't think it's the battery
>well my brother says when this happens it's the battery
>ackshully that's an appeal to authority
>turns out it wasn't the battery

guess educated guesses can also be wrong.
in these cases though, >>19306129 >>19306147 there's no mistaking what i saw, unless there was a red gorilla, at around 5'8", that escaped a zoo in 1995 near mt.shasta, or deep in mexico, i don't think anyone can say "it's not what you think"

like this guy >>19309159
>I'm not saying you didn't see anything I'm just saying its not bigfoot.

i know what i saw, not swamp gas, and im pretty sure my dad didn't see swamp gas either.

>>19309172
>bigfoot in particular isn't a real entity

what my dad saw slammed it's fists unto the hood of his vehicle, i'm pretty sure that (interacting with the physical world) is sufficient to be declared a real entity.

funny, i'm one of the few people here who can claim to have seen it, and its being tossed aside as if it's a lie.
>>
>>19324155
>red gorilla, at around 5'8",
it wasn't a 200lb or 300, or 400
it was lithe, probably weighing at aroun 140-150lbs.
so gorilla would be a bad description, since it's face didn't protrude like a gorillas either, it was flatter like a baboon but not as flat as a orangutan.

color of the face was dark tho
>>
>>19324162
>fur length no more than 2-3 inches, if that.
>>
There is plenty of footage out there of Bigfoot, most on forums, some on YouTube. Listen to Sasquatch chronicles to hear some good stories. Here is a close up of Bigfoots face.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xHcC6WbwuUw
>>
>LawofOne.info
They say some of them are people from Maldek, a planet destroyed by war, now the asteroid belt, who got in a knot of fear. As a karmic resolution, they decided to incarnate here in less than adequate human/third density forms, so that they cannot commit the same mistake, until they learn what they wish to learn and incarnate normally.
>>
>>19325796
>Here is a close up of Bigfoots face.
Oh, so it just looks nothing at all like previous photographs or witnesses descriptions?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (63KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
63KB, 480x360px
>>19302051
What about supposed bigfoot made tree structures, legit or hick hoax?
>>
>>19309913
También escuche lo del mito del tue-tue de este lado de la cordillera, debe ser algo mapuche calculo. Pero como que era la cabeza de un brujo y no tenias que mirarlo, salvo que quieras recibir una visita en tu casa.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.