[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo x/ hit me with your spoopiest greentext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 54

File: 1500221709215.png (31KB, 846x408px) Image search: [Google]
1500221709215.png
31KB, 846x408px
Yo x/ hit me with your spoopiest greentext
>>
Don't want to sleep tonight baby
>>
>>19302003
Yeaaah do you have something to share anon
>>
File: 1500222999906.png (888KB, 1054x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1500222999906.png
888KB, 1054x1130px
Op just got that from /b/
>>
File: 1500195189158.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1500195189158.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>>19302049
I was in this thread Asking for more
>>
File: bear.wix_mp.jpg (79KB, 328x428px) Image search: [Google]
bear.wix_mp.jpg
79KB, 328x428px
>>19301978
has anyone ever wondered how the skinwalkers/nagloshi came to be?

two traditional answers are there are The Old Ones, original semidevine beings made by those who shaped the earth, in effect similar to angels.

the other are mystics or medicine men who choose a witching way and pervert their gift (speculated to be led by an effort of either a dark Old One or possibly just boredom).

the ceremony to make ones self into a new one is largely worked off of particular face paint patterns and intent to inspire horror, while there are other finer details these are the important ones.

There's an old indian store near where I live (I'm from TN but military has me living near Camp Pendleton). It's mostly a tourist trap and is actually called The Indian Store. They must get a lot of business because they usually have at least 5 staff working at a time and Ive never been the only coustomer there regardless the time I came by.

Anyway, I stopped by before Halloween last year to pick up some injun shit to be an injun for spoopy time. My buddy we'll call Frenchy and our friend Cap came too. The three of us look like a strange group because Frenchy and Cap are black and I'm very not.

Anyway I'm just getting a cheep headress and a sheet of leather for a loincloth because stereo types but a staff member I don't recognize starts helping Frenchy and Cap.
>>
>>19302379
(cnt'd)
I didn't think anything of the guy because obviously I don't know everyone there, But he keeps making almost weird suggestions and shit. Like keeps calling them "boys" and talking about halloween spooks (but he could have been trying to edge us back for using his cultures shit to make a mockery of stereotypes)
Either way, I get my stuff and check out, drop it in the car and come back in to check on frenchy and cap.

The Fuck? He's got Cap loaded down with a couple skins, a headress that goes sideways and has black and red feathers, looks way weird, not cool, just really off putting and Cap is talking about how hell do the same outfit for every halloween for how much this shit is costing.

Then the old bastard takes them over to the wall and shows them a couple paintings to pick a face pattern from. Frenchy say he dosnt need that and the old guy pushes saying that if they keep with a traditional pattern the guy will throw in the paint for free.

>see where this shit is going? Not feeling it. this is the event that got me into /x/ and what not. in retrospect I was stupid for not stopping everything right then.

pic related: it was similar to this algonqui pattern but had subtle differences.

Does anyone want more or am I waisting my time?
>>
>>19302379
>>19302379
I'm interested. Please continue.
>>
File: 10.42milesofdick.jpg (361KB, 2048x1888px) Image search: [Google]
10.42milesofdick.jpg
361KB, 2048x1888px
more plox
pic unrelated greentext
>>
File: 1498604022319.png (359KB, 904x3084px) Image search: [Google]
1498604022319.png
359KB, 904x3084px
>>
File: 8836265_orig.jpg (32KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
8836265_orig.jpg
32KB, 960x637px
>>19302488
Old but gold
>>19302487
Ok.
They each pick out a pattern and dude says hes hosting a harvest season event with some friends that weekend (This is a year ago I'm not 100% on dialogue) but the end state is this guy was charismatic enough to get a black guy from inner city DC (thats why we call him Cap) and a black guy from inner cit Philly (has nothing to do with calling him Frenchy, he just has a french name) to agree to going to a bonfire shit in the desert that weekend.

I told them as a white guy, this is some with people last of the mohikans/deliverance/wrong turn bullshit and they are going to eat you and I'm not gonna feel bad about it.

my friends were unchanging in their belief that this guy was legit. like, first they laughed it off then they got defensive of the old guy, then they got mad at me for talking bad about him.

Two of my longest standing military friends and just like that acted like this dude was more important. but whatever. I dropped it.

Now I say military in that frenchy and I are still in, coming up on my 7th year in and his 6th, but Cap got out at for, he was a civilian at this point.

Pic related, what I thought this shit would look like.
>>
>>19302471
More
>>
>>19302487
gonna eat dinner, BRB like an hour?
>>
File: Ghost Puncher.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Puncher.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>
>>19302561
Hey, you get the details from Doc about that 'marines got bored' spoopy hunting/spelunking expedition?
>>
File: Quintessential Stalker.png (122KB, 1383x963px) Image search: [Google]
Quintessential Stalker.png
122KB, 1383x963px
>>
>>19302600
DID SOMEONE MENTION MARINES?
>>
>>19302592
Sounds like the fakest shit in the millennia
>>
>>19302607
>>19302613
Sounds slightly fake, but funny as fuck.
>>
>>19302613
>>19302637
It's, as the title says, the quintessential greentext about innawoodsing
cunt
>>
>>19302561
I'm back. Should have said " some white* people" Bullshit. sorry.

>>19302600
I got some of them, I can't tell if he's exaggerating some of it. I know the land owner but he won't even entertain questions. I know he's planning another trip im not sure if I want to sign on to that shit.
>>
>>19302733
anyways, (cont'd)

I didn't go to the pow wow shit, in retrospect because I was outside when old dude laid it on thick/charmed them.

Side note, every wednesday night is guys night and me and Frenchy get together with friends usually, but Frenchy never showed up. Didnt return calls/texts. I start to worry that these fuckers really did eat my friends.

Drive to his barracks room and use my position in the Chaplain's office (my job, not a chaplain, I just work for them) to get in for a Comfort/wellbeing visit.

Dude is in there. he's fine, just kinda jumpy.
Side note, I once saved his live in the ocean. I took him to the beach, I know dumb, he can't swim. thats not a cheap joke, he really cant swim. he does well for the annual swim test in a pool with safety personnel, but without all that, he kinda freezes up.
>>
>>19302775
>Dude is in there. he's fine, just kinda jumpy.
Was he jumpy before the powwow or permanently after?
>>
>>19302733
>I got some of them, I can't tell if he's exaggerating some of it.
Post it all if it's cool with both you and him.
>I know he's planning another trip im not sure if I want to sign on to that shit.
Let me guess: he's planning on bringing more guns-n'-ordnance?
>>
>>19302832
>>
>>19302832
>>19302857
>>
File: green morph.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
green morph.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
>>19302812
smooth af before. and today too, a year later but the pow wow had really gotten to him.

>>19302775
I say this about the ocean trip, we were out on a sandbar, got caught in a riptide, and dragged 1/4 mile out. i kept him above water while the lifegaurds got us and when we got to shore he wasn't shaken. This guy had believed 100 % that we were gonna die but when we got on shore, he was exuberant, not shaky.

When I got to his room he was shivering and jumpy in a Camp Pendleton Barracks room with no AC in mid October.

The Lights were off and the room was kinda dark but not completely and I could make out some sort of marks on his hand.

I turn on the light and saw that his hand was burnt. not terrible like freddy kruger, but bad enough to go to medical. he was putting on a salve and rewrapping it when I barged in.

After talking to him he told me he had fallen into the fire that night, burnt his hand catching himself and that he had to go to the hospital that night, left early and left Cap there. Frenchie had been SIQ (sick in quarters) all week and wasnt supposed to leave the barracks that why he missed guys night.

When Cap got out of the Marines, he went home to DC, this Halloween shit had beenhis vacation. He was visiting California staying in Frenchy's room with him for the week and that weekend was supposed to go back to DC for a bit. Frenchy told me that after the Pow Wow, Cap caught a ride to the San Diego airport with the Old Guy and would see us for halloween. the week before halloween Frenchy "got sick" and didn't want to go out. said Cap was really sick too and could travel. I went alone as a green morph suit because racially questionabl costumes are funny in a group but a good way to get your ass kicked in cali

I wrote it off as that until his birthday in december. His birthday is Christmas day and mines just a couple days before his so for that extrended weekend we got shitfaced. thats when he told me what actually happened to Cap.
>>
>>19302832
>Let me guess: he's planning on bringing more guns-n'-ordnance?
dude had 30 marines and everyone had at least a gun, I dont think theres much more to do that that. this time hes bringing go pros, scent cover and motion sensor cameras because from what I can gather it got behind them in the tunnels/mines and thats what spooked them.
>>
>>19302865
Part 4 or is that it?
>>
File: z cap me and frenchy.jpg (32KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
z cap me and frenchy.jpg
32KB, 960x540px
>>19302942
cool story bro.

>>19302928
this is all in an old gold mine system. it "ran dry" but land owner is convinced there is still gold down there thats why he bought the land and why he keeps accosting the 29 guys for help "exploring the caves."

>>19302919
back to the story, Cap and Frenchy are closer than me and Cap so I again wrote it off as they talk more than we do. so while i was a little butthurt I hadn't heard from him in a bit I let it go.

It was Dec 23rd I think when I asked Frenchy about it, somewhat bitterly and drunk how Cap was and if he was feeling better and thats when he just sort of shut down.

you know when theres a not great memory and you kinda go numb to get through telling it? Thats what I saw on his face. He didn't cry or some pussy shit. just blank.
>>
>>19302972
French told me that he was had blacked out sections of his memory. He could remember the Indian Store from about half way through, but he could remember the conversation about me saying they would die out there. he remembers getting really mad. heres the confusing shit. He says I was talking shit about his grandfather, not the dude from the store. and for most of the rest of this his memory says it was his granddad not creepy old guy. in hindsight I get why he was so disillusioned about it all.

he told me a story from there. I'll just call it that because shit's way out there, and a stretch even by /x/ standards and I didn't see the shit first hand.
Here what I KNOW.
Frenchy went and burnt his hand.
from a counselors perspective I'll confirm that while there Frechy recieved some sort of trauma it took Frenchy roughly 6 months to really get back to normal, doing the same old shit we used to.
Frenchy now drinks a lot more, but the Marine Corps was founded in a tavern, so fuck it, right?
Cap never made it back to DC and Niether of us actually heard from him again and frenchy says we wont.
After telling me this Frenchy made me burn the shit from that store with weird wood he ordered online.

Continued in next post, I'll wrap it up.

I promis, no dinosaur and no skeleton bullshit.
>>
>>19303053
Please continue
>>
>>19303053
He says they met him friday after work 2nd week of october, 2015 at the indian store parking lot and rode together. He said that theres just time missing from him memory. He told me that the next thing he remembers is its just after sundown and they are pulling up to an area inbetween the mountains somewhere (so maybe 1.5 or 3 hours have passed? I did some simple checks and I think they went to
near Mt San Jacinto, this is back up later)

He got there and it was just them and they sett out on a bit of a hike but he doesnt remember bringing their gear.

He starts unpacking bags they didn't bring and they help Old Dude gather fire wood. All of these things he says are setting of huge red flags now, but at the time seemed like old routine. He didn't feel weird doing it all, he says that it was begrudgingly done, like an old chore that made sense and naturally needed doing.

he knows the guy wasn't there for a while but his dog stayed and watched them finish gathering a lot of wood and setting up a massive pyre.

Then the dude helped them don their gear and painted their faces for them while talking but he cant remember the conversation. says It might have been signing but it definitely wasn't english and it felt like being given instructions or rules.

This happened to Cap first. Frenchy was standing next to him. He thinks thats what saved his life.

Frenchy says the next thing he remembers is the blinding pain of the fire. he had some weird furry bracelet/bracer on his arm that had caught and he was fighting to shake it off. He was pulled to his feet by the old man and saw Cap having a seizure on the ground, he figures the fit he was having knocked him into the fire and broke him out of whatever the fuck old dude had done to him.

It nolonger felt routine. Everything felt very, horribly wrong. The old man bared no semblance of a grandfather anymore, he looked like a predator. He looked interested and hungry, but the interest must have out weighed
>>
>>19303168
Singing* not Signing.
(Con't)
The interest must have out weighed the hunger. he shoved frenchy towards the tree line and shouted something to Cap on the ground, who had stopped siezing.

French saw Cap struggle to all fours and vomit. He claims the vomit was almost black but might have been red, and smelled to high heaven of everything defiant of life.
>>This is where I typically call bullshit in a story but Frenchy isn't that imaginative, so I'm not so sure.
He says that when Cap finally stood, it didnt resemble him in the slightest. It was too talk, very hairy, but silloetted by the fire behind it. All he knows is it wasn't Cap.
There's one last bit blacked out here but I think It's more repressed. He remembers running down the mountain slopes being chased, tumbling down a couple water run offs. Thats one thing he pointed out was he knew the old man was following and watching. The new thing was having difficulty with the terrain, like new legs, and it seemed very afraid of the streams but the old man had no trouble keeping up or crossing the water.

Then my friend was on the highway, covered in thick dirt, sopping wet from a spill in the water, most of the face paint had washed off (he thinks it may have been blood) and flagging down cars on the road into Palm Springs (though a long way out from there).

Not a super climactic story, but It's the one I've got.
>>
>>19303252
So to review
>Go to Camp Pendleton
>Meet 2spooky4me old native guy.
>Get facepaint and go party with him
>Get high AF and get cool shapeshifting powers.
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>19303280
This. You should've went with them, Tennessee Spoopy, you could've had cool shapeshifting powers and shitposted on here about it.
>>
>>19303294
I mean, you might have to eat people, but whateva. I'll take cannibalism for superpowers.
>>
>>19303294
I'll tell you what I told them. Fuck that white people bullshit.

I know that one day I'll die, but I want to be 80, under an 21 year old goddess, drunk as fuck, and to then have a heart attack. I don't want to be disembowled by some ancient thing testing out the newest baby skinwalker.
>>
>>19303305
Isn't that only for windigos though? I don't frequent /x/ so I'm not up to date on monster lore.
>>
>>19303313
One of the Navajo legends say you have to eat a sibling or loved one to get the spooky powers.
>>
>>19302049
great greentext
definitely sp00ked
>>
File: immunity dog.png (260KB, 500x883px) Image search: [Google]
immunity dog.png
260KB, 500x883px
>>19302896
>>
>>19302928
>dude had 30 marines and everyone had at least a gun, I dont think theres much more to do that that.
Oh, ye of little faith. Rope in the local engineering team too. Find literally everybody that wishes to skate.
>this time hes bringing go pros, scent cover and motion sensor cameras
What are the chances of getting access to a stream, at least in the immediate area around the cave entrance?
>because from what I can gather it got behind them in the tunnels/mines and thats what spooked them.
It?
>>19302969
That's... pretty much it. The only other post in the thread was an explanation as to what sort of trouble Chicocunt stirred up that got him booted off and blacklisted from BB-61.
>>19303312
>Die at the age of eighty, with a gut full of beer and a young woman's mouth around my cock
Sounds legit.
>>19303333
Murder, not full-on cannibalism. Cannibalism is if one wishes to go full hog and get more power (quickly), rather than building up said abilities over time.
At least, if I remember the lore properly.
>>
I'd like to think that the Marine in
>>19302612
shot the thing that either Cap had become, or the 'father'-creature that transformed Cap into that.
>>
>>19304762
> Find literally everybody that wishes to skate.
Brother.

> What are the chances of getting access to a stream, at least in the immediate area around the cave entrance?
My only stipulation to going is that I'm not going inside, I'm sitting outside the mouth of the cave with my AR15, my Savage 320 12ga, and my Springfield XD 9mm. and 4 or more others with me. Streaming should be a problem if Tmobile has signal, as I'll be above ground the whole night.

> It?
combination of dark underground, group confusion and conflicting descriptions. most said humanoid, some argued it was felineone dude swears some insects were to blame. also there are disagreements about if it was only one because at first it was behind them and then in front. etc.
>>
>>19305251
shouldnt

>>19304814
theres a year for travel I guess. That would make a good book.
>>
>>19301978
The last line ruined it
>>
>>19302896
wow
>>
So I posted here a while ago about the spooky stuff that happens in my place, Reunion Island.
Little recap: this place is weird. It's like Jurassic Park with /x/.
I don't know if it's the telluric forces because of the very active volcano or anything but everyone here is superstitious. Everyone thinks spells work, ghosts exists etc. If someone tells you "Don't go there, it's haunted, well dont go there. It IS haunted".

>Live by the beach in a suburbian area. it's very wooded and there are no street light because of some endangered birds (Barau's Petrel) that get confused with big lights and crash and die like the retards they are.
>Around 15/16 years old.
>Friend tells me to come over after diner.
>Parents won't take me cause it's fucking close and they want to chill so I'm going on foot.
>The moon is at it's fullest 400% power mode, which is nice because I can actually see shit. It casts big shadows on the ground, loves this.
>I arrive at "this" place. Basically it's a small trail, engulfed by trees. They form a roof above. It's pitch black for a moment, the moonlight doesn't go there.
>I fucking hate this place at night, I always feel followed.
>Just before the grove there are 2 big pines on each side of the road. I start to proceed when I stop. Something's off. at least it's short.
>I scan around to try and figure out what did I see that my guts didn't like.
>I see it. It's the shadows of the two pine trees. They aren't parallel to each other, they point towards me.
>I check if it can come from another light source. Nothing. I stand like that for a while, the trees are cracking with the small breeze. Air is really heavy and electric but that's cause it's gonna have a storm tomorow.
>Decide to nope out of this and take the long way around the block, ain't gonna sell my soul to the devil tonight.
>When I arrive to the other side of the trail, decide to climb a house wall to check on the entrance of the grove.
>Pine tree shadows are parallel.
>lollfuckme.jpg
>>
File: 1500266055587.jpg (67KB, 1000x782px) Image search: [Google]
1500266055587.jpg
67KB, 1000x782px
>>19302049
That's actually kinda badass. Going into the woods and getting into real adventures and shit. I wanna do that. If only i could do it full time without having to keep a "job". A boy can dream.
>>
>>19305991
Same guy, other story.
>Get back to R.I. after a while in France, just got out of a very toxic relationship.
>Dad goes "tuesday you're coming with me to Saint Denis (local city)".
>"Ok fine". Don't ask why cause he would have said it if there were more to be said. Guess I'll find out when we get there.
>Tuesday comes, we get in the car. "Ok now can you tell me what we're doing"
>"We're going to see a man who wants to meet you, he comes from South Africa and is staying in RI for a while. He's some kind of mystic, you'll see".
>lolfuckingbullshiteverytimeIgetbackherethere'sretardedstufflikethat
>Get to town. We enter an old building and get to the floor. We enter in a room full of Persian tapestry, cushions everywere. An big smell of chicha and encent is there. Room is full of smoke.
>An old guy with a big beard is sitting here. He's wearing Marocan clothes and a fez. (There are a lot of Muslims in RI and South African, the families are connected. They originate from Gujrat in India. My father side old guys are Muslim.
>We greet salam whatever. He speaks some mashup between english and creole. That's good I understand both but I can't every 2 words of what he says.
>Recite some chants and stuff. From what I got, I was full of bad stuff, I need some help and cleansing. I was indeed feeling really down at this period, lots of unsaid things and repressed anger.
Beware of the lady that still cooks you food.
>GF and I still hung out at the time, we never really split and we were still close.
>Ok fine, dad could've told him.
You have something that's grappling your leg. It won't let go. It's slowing you down, it doesn't mean you good. I'll get rid of it.
>For week I have been silently complaining that my left leg hurted me. like cramps.
>OK FINE GEEZ I could have shown signs that my leg hurst. Fuck him.
Don't go out on 24th February. Don't get out of your house, don't see anyone. Don't go out with your friends.
>BUT I WAS planning to go out with friends
>>
>>19306048
cont soon
>>
>>19306048
I'm starting to feel pissed now, intrigued and frustrated that I don't get how he does this. He writes some stuff on a piece of paper and put it in a bottle of water. Tells me to drink it for a week. proceeds to some weird chants and massage my leg etc. Talks a bit but I don't get what he said.
I get out. In the car I'm a bit like "wtf dad" but actually feel at peace, relieved and my leg doesn't hurt anymore.
>Dad tells me he didn't contact him, didn't even mentionned to him I was back, it's the man that came to him and said "your son is back, I'd like to see him".
>Ok I'm done with this place for realz.
Feb.24 comes.
>Cancel plans with friends, decide to go to bed early instead. Sleep almost immediatly.
>Wake up in the middle of the night. Air is fucking heavy man, like molasses. I can hear the sea from my room, it's fucking raging. Waves make glass doors vibrate as they slam the beach.
My room doesn't have windows, instead it's a glass door and 2nd wooden one that lead straight to the yard.
>Hear trees craking. Hear that distinc sound of something walking in the woods by the fence.
>Dog goes apeshit outside. It keeps barking and barking, growls and jumps by the gate. He saw something.
>There is rambling outside. As I'm laying in the bed scared shitless, I hear a big metal sound. SOmething got over the yard gate.
>Dog keeps barking. I hear scratches on my room's wooden door.
>Knock. Door vibrates. itfuckingrealz Then nothing.
It wasn't really steps I heard, more like something dragging itself.
>It's moving to the kitchen door.
>Scrathings. Knock. This one was more violent.
>It goes on and on, cirling the house, scratching and knocking once at every door. Each time more loudly.
>Gets back to my room's door.
>Scratch. At this point I'm almost crying. Dod goesn't stop barking and growling. Dad should have been awoken by the noises.
>Decide fuck it, if it's a thief he's gonna taste my rod. (have 2 rods, one between my legs and an actual wooden one)
cont.
>>
>orange man has kid
>his kid time travels
>alters history
>books get written after him
>people trip out
>revelations 10 is talking about this, and it already happened
>revelations 10:6-7
>time is no more
>the 7th trumpet finishes the mystery of God
>the trumpet sounds towards the middle of revelations 11
>we are living in revelations 11
There's a mention of a great earthquake (Yellowstone??)
>revelations 12 (aka the rapture) right around the corner (Sept 23rd)
>no face

Spooked yet?

Don't let the skills fool you into thinking that revelations isn't in chronological order.

Its telling you the order (trumpets, first woe, etc) it is in chronological order.
>>
>>19303252
live in north county, which indian store???
>>
>>19306048
>>19306076
>Gather courage and get up.
>Grab wooden rod that I shaped like a boken cause I'm a fucking weeb
>Get by the door. The scratchings now are intense. Fast paced, angry. The wooden door is shaking like hell, noises are unbearable. This is really trying to get in.
>It's not the dog cause I hear it barking from the other side of the garden.
>It's gonna get wrecked when I get it.
>My hand goes to reach the door lock

>"ANON !"

>I freeze here for a sec.
>Shout was loud as fuck
>The Scratching stopped
>Where did it come from? It sounded like it was right by my ear and at the same time echoed in the empty house. (parents sleep in a bungalow in the garden)
>But I recognize this voice. This loud retard voice. It's motherfucking mine.
>Eyes wide opened as big as tennis balls, I get back to the bed.
>Grab last sip of magic water that old dude gave me.
>No more scratching. Dog is silent.
>Shit myself to sleep.

Next morning, no scratch marks on the doors. Dog is completely fine. Parents didn't hear a thing.

>I'm fucking out of this place.
>>
File: 3e9g1a.jpg (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3e9g1a.jpg
53KB, 1024x768px
The scariest thing to happen to me in the past 5 or 6 years was this. Its retarded, really.
>house sitting for my parents
>its in the country, really quiet
>invite gf to stay with me for a couple days
>cant sleep, its 4 something am
>carefully get out of bed so I dont wake her up

>sitting in the kitchen on laptop
>its still dark, time to browse /x/
>getting creeped out reading stories alone for about 20 minutes
>click on an image, dont notice its a gif
it was the screamer that has a pic of an oven for the thumbnnail and text below it explaining a girl setting up a video camera in front of an oven and climbing inside, the screamer is a pic of creepy girls face
>at the very SECOND the jumpscare happens, feel a hand drop right on my shoulder
>my head moves quickly to my right
>gfs face is somehow blurred with the image from screamer
>I legitimately scream and feel like Im jumping out of my skin
>she then screams too

it was embarresing. Its almost like it was planned, whoever posted that got me good.
>>
>>19303312
>I'll tell you what I told them. Fuck that white people bullshit.

So let me get this straight. You're a white guy, you have two nigger friends, and these nigger friends get tricked by a Native American/Injun into sacrificing themselves, with one dying and one barely escaping ... and then you blame the whole event on "white people bullshit"?

What kind of fucking retard are you? In your story the only 'colour' not to do something retarded or evil is the white guy - you - and yet you blame the whole thing on 'white people bullshit'? What did white people do? How are white people connected with some evil native American ritual? How are white people to blame an Injun luring blacks to a horrific end? How on Earth do you conclude that this is the fault of whitey?! You're some special kind of self-hating racist retard. Get gassed.
>>
Posting some of my favorite creepy pastas
>>
File: 1362191125998.jpg (2MB, 3560x2280px) Image search: [Google]
1362191125998.jpg
2MB, 3560x2280px
>>
File: 1369502239164.png (465KB, 1024x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1369502239164.png
465KB, 1024x4500px
>>19306149
>>
File: 1372282381873.jpg (1MB, 1058x3569px) Image search: [Google]
1372282381873.jpg
1MB, 1058x3569px
>>19306150
>>
>>19306141
sshhh, don't make him think, his brain will fry.

Just pretend he's a woman.
>>
File: BiMi6ua.png (781KB, 1360x4752px) Image search: [Google]
BiMi6ua.png
781KB, 1360x4752px
>>19306152
>>
Bump. early spooks are best spooks
>>
>>19306115
Welp. I dont blame you.
>>
>>19305251
>My only stipulation to going is that I'm not going inside, I'm sitting outside the mouth of the cave with my AR15, my Savage 320 12ga, and my Springfield XD 9mm. and 4 or more others with me.
It would be a rather fuckin' stupid decision to not leave a rearguard at the cave entrance (something worthy of the stereotypical example of a butterbar). At least seven dudes at the maw. Try and procure a few GPMGs and Ma Deuces from the armory, if available.
>Streaming should be a problem if Tmobile has signal, as I'll be above ground the whole night.
Hmm. Will be waiting intently for potential stream.
Dumbass suggestion from cousin: if situation becomes FUBAR, could always ping the base CO. Guaranteed MP reinforcements/extraction force in under fifteen minutes!
>combination of dark underground, group confusion and conflicting descriptions. most said humanoid, some argued it was felineone dude swears some insects were to blame. also there are disagreements about if it was only one because at first it was behind them and then in front. etc.
Us on this thread/board would really like to read the AAR (tl;dr plz tell story).
>>
>>19306141
Lol, yeah, I group "white people bullshit" (wpb) in with dumb shit that most people nope the fuck out of. I don't blame my friends for whatever happened to the because clearly something (whatever the hell that guy was) was influencing them.

WPB is the hears a strange noise and leaves the safety of the cabin to investigate or camping on random property instead of an actual camp ground.

WPB is getting yourself killed doing something dumb, whether Darwin Award style or swimming with sharks.

You can pretend that WPB isn't a thing, it might not effect you immediately, but pretending it's not a clear stereotype of white people being dumb in dangerous situations is naive.
>>
>>19306458
It's not a possibility to get weapons from the armory. Not even remotely. Calling the desk sergeant at PMO wouldn't garner any real help and extractions aren't a thing unless you are on an actual operation and there's been a metric shitton of planning and coordinating. 30 dumbasses jerking away their weekend in nearby mines calling for an evac and reenforcements on a weekend will get dismissed as a prank or will be in deeper shit with their commands for doing something dumb on libo. We would still die and the survivors would be hated by the whole base for adding another safety brief to their Friday routine and for breaking rule number one "don't fuck with the wildlife."

I'll write up what I have and text Doc for more. He's had a couple days since I asked him about it, I think he's loosening up.
>>
>>19302542
Damnit. I was enjoying the read until they said they were camping away from the boat, but after firing rounds after running to the boar they stayed there and "got into a sleeping bag" sloppy details makes me think it's made up.
>>
>THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!?
>>
>>19302896
Typical faggot, of course found on x
>>
>>19307123
He said he packed his shit in a flash before he headed to the barge so he did at least address it
>>
>>19306689
WPB comes from a false sense of security. every ethnic group has idiots but the false sense of security can make intelligent people do dumb shit. like none of them think those news stories can be them tomorrow

i believe this is genetic. there is a problem with their brains that isnt noticeable at first. when they go to sleep it resets their fear response. its like they are little kids who think hiding under the covers keeps them safe from the boogie man but on a unconscious level
>>
>>19306689
>>19308028
You're both dense as fuck and no better than the average stormfag. Enjoy being part of the cancer of society.
>>
>>19302600
Here
>>19302733
You
>>19302832
Go
>>19304762
>>19305251
>>19306458
>>19306731

This is compiled from the testimonies of a Hospital Corpsman referred to here as Doc and a latino supply Marine we will call Lopez. This retelling chronicles the events of Friday March 3rd through Saturday March 4th, of this year (2017) and the events leading up to that weekend.

Their testimonies were send to the Land Owner in the story who responded "I have nothing to add. Change the names for decency's sake."

Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.
>>
>>19308079
John Field bought a section of land 4 years ago south west of the Rodman Mountains Wilderness Area, 30 minutes outside of Palm Springs California.
The land had been known to have two "dry" gold mine shafts that had closed down after being no longer profitable to the previous owner. John Made a post on a large close privacy Military social media page, advertising that he had large swaths of land in the dessert driving distance from 29 Palms and he was opening his property for the weekend, allowing current and prior service military the chance to come shoot on his land, provided they help him explore and map out the mines, as the previous owners had not maintained the maps prior to selling.

Over the following 2 weeks, a total of 32 Marines and Sailors from 29 Palms and Camp Pendleton responded with interest. On Friday, March 3rd at 1300 people started arriving. The last persons arrived in a rented camper/Winnebago, amounting to a total of 35 people including the land owner, John Field.
>>
>>19308087
As the people arrived to the arid high desert property, Mr Fields Locked the gate onto and off of his property. He claimed that, while the nearest neighbor was 5 miles away (a one mile drive way and 4 miles on the state road) and that noise complaints/police visits were a very low chance, any cops would be seen for miles off, and the gate would add extra time to stow any weapons of questionable legality (this is still California) and would provide valuable time to take alcohol from an underage people.

"I thought this was a bit of overkill." Said Doc, "But, it's his land. We're guests and getting to dick around with some really cool guns at that... nobody spoke up about it. I sort of appreciated it, having brought more than a couple 30 rd mags for my pistol build AR15. My AR10 is completely legal, and that's the one I wanted to sight in at 800m. Later, that locked gate would cause us more than a slight inconvenience."
>>
>>19308241
"Locking the gate made sense I guess, but the fence to either side was only barbed wire. My Enduro (motorcycle) wouldn't get through, but I could push it under the wire on its side if I had to. [The Enduro] is only 250cc." recalled Lopez, "In the end, the camper made it through easy. I'm really happy Jiminez got the insurance on it, otherwise I'd be paying for our exit."

The men who met on Mr Field's property ranged from Navy, Marine and a handful of prior service Marines. Due to only having two viewpoints not all names will be known.
>>
>>19302896
safe
>>
>>19302896
Spooked
>>
>>19302613
You haven't read the badass bill greentext then. not gonna lie, I still like it.
>>
"We spent all that afternoon shooting. There was some rusted equipment left over from the last owners." Doc said. "We spray painted bullseyes on them. I had that 308 in really good groups out to 600m, but pushing it past that... I don't know, I just could hold a consistent group. Jiminez's civilian buddy, Tom... Something- I'm not sure- was able to walk it out to a full grand and made it look easy." Doc pauses in reflection, "Later on, when we were shooting coyotes he couldn't hit shit if it was moving. So I got him beat there."

"That night we all racked out in the yard," continued Lopez, "One of the Civilians was talking about 'The Glory Days' and was going on about sleeping in the field on forgotten ops, over-romanticizing the shit. We laughed about it over a few beers and drunkenly agreed to sleep out there for the old guys."

"Shit was terrible." Said Doc, "I woke up stiff, hungover and pissed off that I wasn't in my bed. I looked over and my bag had been dumped. I thought I had to be pretty drunk to sleep through coyotes going through my bag. One or two other bags had gotten the same treatment. Some guys whos bags had been left alone clained to be missing little things. A knife, hear, a jacket, there. No big deal though. Blame it on the coyotes."

BREAK----

Going out to dinner with friends in town for ComiCon. I'll be back in a few hours. Finish typing then.
>>
>>19308354
fucker
>>
>>19306689
you are in the marines because you're a dumb fuck
>>19308062
heil hitler
>>
>>19308011
Thanks anon I missed that. Still a bit against human nature to think load themselves up like that whilst fleeing, but plausible.
>>
>>19302561
>>19302919
>>19302972
>>19303053
>>19303168
>>19303252
>>19303294
>>19303312
>>19304814
Archived. Now working on BORED MARINES GO SPELUNKING.
>>
>>19303280
did this take place near the agua caliente indian reservation. I know Fire water kek. my father went to a reservation jail one time and heard some fucking crazy stories from the natives. Could be true but could be drunk ramblings of indians
>>
Does anyone happen to have the screencaps of the guy who got possessed by the demon in his mirror after he lost his brother and posted pictures of his poop? I have the link to the archive but the only images that exist now are the thumbnails
>>
File: Bill the -k-ommando.png (664KB, 1288x6104px) Image search: [Google]
Bill the -k-ommando.png
664KB, 1288x6104px
>>19308350
>>19302613
>>
>>19308888
stopping by to check digits
>>
>>19306731
>It's not a possibility to get weapons from the armory. Not even remotely.
Aw.
Same cousin: "So? Rope an O-2 into this operation. He ought to have the clearance to raid the armory."
Probably a bad idea, but... hey, $3 USD to post it for him, so fuckit.
>Calling the desk sergeant at PMO wouldn't garner any real help
>30 dumbasses jerking away their weekend in nearby mines calling for an evac and reenforcements on a weekend will get dismissed as a prank or will be in deeper shit with their commands for doing something dumb on libo.
I would suppose such a call would not outright ask for reinforcements or extraction, but more along the lines of "Hey, I'm a property owner, and your fucking misguided man-apes are fucking about on my land, magdumping down a fucking mineshaft and shooting up everything else. Kindly get them the fuck off before I make them get the fuck off." Or words to that extent.
>and for breaking rule number one "don't fuck with the wildlife."
There's a preexisting rule for this?
>>
>>19306150
This sounds suspiciously like that skinwalker game that Markiplier played a while ago
>>
>>19309115
If you're talking about Until Dawn, those were wendigoes, not skinwalkers.
>>
>>19309209
I know that Until Dawn had no skinwalkers.

I'm pretty sure he played a 2-D pixelated skinwalker game awhile ago, but i could be remembering wrong.
>>
>>19309266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_2QiOLPGpk
Found it.
>>
>>19302896
Lmao
>>
>>19302896
great
>>
File: IMG_11012635863852.jpg (87KB, 720x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_11012635863852.jpg
87KB, 720x669px
>>19308354
I'm back. Had to kill time and sober up in San Diego before driving back up to vist/oceanside area.

"After we woke up and had coffee," Lopez started, "we gathered for a safety brief style conversation about how to proceed throughout the day."
The general understanding" Continued Doc, "was that there were two mine shafts for us to cover. One today on this side of the property and then tomorrow on the far side."

"Mr Field said that once we got inside the mouth of the cave the process was relatively simple." Lopez said.

"We would walk into the main shaft which then split off into three branches and at the end of each of those branches as they spread further and further distance apart from, each had offshoots from them." Doc explained.
>>
>>19310413
"The primary three branches were at a incline leading down into the mountain and the offshoot branches led down at steeper angles off the walkway." Said Doc.
"We separated into groups of 10 and prepared to move into the caves." Said Lopez, "Nobody thought it was really necessary but when Mr. Fields started insisting that we all carry at least a side arm some guys kind of chuckled. That's when I started to feel un easy. We walked closer to the Entry and every red flag in me was saying 'no way'.
Doc said, "Now as we begin to enter who is at this point that Lopez started talking crazy. 'No man I'm not going in there!' he said 'I don't know what's wrong with it but I've got a bad feeling about going in there.'" Doc starts laughing, "'I have to trust my feelings. My grandma agrees it's like I have a fifth sense I know when something bad is going to happen. ...And I'm telling you now, something bad is going to happen.' As he said this to other latino Marines and one Filipino sailor decided that they weren't going to go into the cave either. The four of them start off to the side steadfast and convicted that they would not enter. They said that they would stand at the gate with guns shoot beer cans and play cards with anyone who wanted to stay, but they were all certain that they were not going in."
>>
File: tomtenissar.jpg (2MB, 1753x7763px) Image search: [Google]
tomtenissar.jpg
2MB, 1753x7763px
>>19304668
Thanks pupper.
>>
>>19310485
>No man I'm not going in there!
Smart man.
>>
>>19302896
Bastre
>>
>>19308079
>Lopez
>Doc
Fuckin' cockbite.
>>
>>19302896
this is why i only read image posts
>>
Someone got more?
>>
>>19310695

Did he ever post about it again?
>>
>>19310971
Nope, dropped out of contact.
Somewhat impossible to triangulate location with the rather shit-encrusted details given in archived post.
>>
>>19302896
safe
>>
File: skeleton-animated-gif-22.gif (460KB, 390x336px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-animated-gif-22.gif
460KB, 390x336px
Its getting pretty spoopy in here boys! I demand more spoops though!
>>
>>19311065

Sad, I wanted to hear more about this survivalist shaman.
>>
>>19310485
Doc "As I walking into the cave, the process got almost monotonous. Walk until you find a side tunnel, crack a chemlight and throw it in. We were checking for drop offs, turns, cave ins, that kind of stuff. After about an hour of walking and finding some weird crickets and usual underground shit, we came to where the mine opened up into a room.

Looking into the pitch black, it was daunting. You could feel the size of the place and know it was a big room. Probably part of the cave system that the mine was carved out of. We stepped into the Chamber and each cracked a chemlight, reared back and chucked them . we saw that the room was loosely 40 yard wide and I couldn't see the other end from where we were.

The sound of the chemlights smacking the floor and walls as they were thrown echoed in the silence and at the same time I heard a scrambling on the other end of the room. The sound bled into the echos of the lights so it was had to hear it, so as I strained to hear more I saw movement. And I only saw the head of the thing.

Now I understand that I was looking at nearly pitchblack darkness with only a faint green glow from freshly cracked glorified glowsticks amping up in that ackward first seconds of life. I saw 50 yards out, what looked like a big cat. I mean, mountain lion but a little bit bigger. And It was a black reflection of shadow that seemed bordered by the green glow. Then it was gone. It ran to my right, out of the light."
>>
File: Hidden Predator in the Ozarks.png (502KB, 1360x3404px) Image search: [Google]
Hidden Predator in the Ozarks.png
502KB, 1360x3404px
>>
File: file.png (412KB, 1023x446px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
412KB, 1023x446px
>>
>>19311837
Doc "The guys fanned out to the left and right of the cavern as I processed what I saw then swung my flashlight to where the black cat had leapt. I could see an exit leading to the next section of tunnels and dismissed it as freaking out a little. From being underground combined with Lopez bitching out earlier.

My group followed they side exit from the larger chamber and ran into the second group in the middle corridor. I just about pissed myself, and I swear one of the guys screamed. At this point we are told that the other party in an earlier section of that same tunnel had been tossing chemlights into the side hallways like we had been. One of the guys threw a chemlight down a side hall tunnel and two or three steps later it was thrown back. Nobody actually saw anything and that group took a head count to make sure nobody had snuck off and was fucking with them. Somehow they rationalized it and kept walking until they encountered us.

Now I know my group had 9 people, and I thought their group had 9 also, and when I counted them sure enough, there were 9 guys standing in front of us. They of course started accusing us of stalking them and messing with them when there was a shuffling sound in the hall at the back of the other group.

Someone had broke off at a dead sprint away from us and by the time we had spun around and had flashlights on whomever it was, they had bounded around a corner and were gone. We rushed after and only found some discarded clothes in that side tunnel. One of the guys confirmed it was his hoodie that was missing from this morning. That’s when we agreed that the coyotes from last night were in here and that’s what was happening. We were just intruding on them. I asked for another head count. 9 of mine, 8 of theirs. I asked who they were missing and the said no, they'd only had 8 the whole time.
>>
>>19312629
I made a joke about marine's being shit at math and that my superior navy counting had counted 9 and we devolved into a bit of a cluster fuck over it.

Then I heard 3 succinct reports of a gun. Guns are load. Way loader than movies make them seem, way louder than what you remember from range trips that had required ear protection. Gunfire when you are in an enclosed space is worse, and thanks to the acoustic of the mines/cave... it came from everywhere.

Collectively, we decided while running/shitting our pants to go back to the Large Chamber/Room and talk there in a place we had room to breathe and think."
>>
>>19304668
Thanks pupper
>>
>>19312643
We hauled ass into that Room and the 17 of us spilled out to having lights in our eyes and realized that there were guns on us.

No one moved.

I saw one of the guys, Tex, a 6'5" redheaded redneck from, you guessed it, Texas. He was bleeding from abrasions on his face and a steady drip of blood from his arm.

Tex spoke up saying just 'it obviously wasn't them' and that did the trick, everyone relaxed a bit, lowered weapons and my larger group WTF'd for a minute.

I had my med bag, because I'm a boot like that and I sat down to bandage Tex. He got me up to speed.

He had also had a chemlight thrown back. It hit him on the side of the head. Tex falls into the category of people generally not fucked with, especially while carrying 45 acp 1911. His response to having something thrown at him was to pick it up and shove it up someone's newly loosed anus. He had walked down the side tunnel and something had jumped out of a crevasse in the rock wall attacking him. The force of the impact bashed his head on the wall, tinting half of his vision red as blood sheeted his eye, with his only light being the chemlight in his hand, he fought off some animal that clawed his arm and darted further into the tunnel as he drew and fired after it in the dark. That 1911 is what we'd heard. The third group had come running to the commotion and gunfire in time it see him back out of the side tunnel gun still out as he slowly backed away leaving that chemlight on the ground.
>>
>>19302612
Fucking amazing
>>
>>19312816
Doc "Tex said his head hurt but the cuts on him arm were numbing with a pins and needles kind of tingling and was worried about shock. In retrospect I would be surprised if that thing had some sort of natural numbing/narcotic shit going on with its saliva.

Talking to the groups, we agreed that it was weird we had started in different off shoots of the tunnel and all ended up in the main chamber. That’s when we got a good look around. While we inspected the room we found a couple smaller openings in the rock that veried in size from half a door in size and smaller wedged inbetween different rock faces. I think this is how the thing had been moving around with us in the main passage ways.

Then we found a nest. It was more of just mounded up fabrics and materials like a homeless guy would have and it covered a larger space than just one dog would have. There were no bones or blood stains around, rather it was very clean. That stood out to me. The smell was like a musk, but not really anything that would make you gag. Just a very strong musky animal smell.
>>
The scariest thing about all these stories is that there are 4chantards out there camping and shit with guns, shooting aimlessly at things that aren't real. I like the stories though, haha. That's like the shit we did as kids during sleep overs. Spooking each other and going to abandoned factories and shit with little weapons. But grown man children doing this with real weapons is scary.
>>
>>19313134
While the guys were inching closer to the pile, I started going back to check on Tex who was watching the rear. He was almost dozing off as I got closer and that’s when I saw... I'm not going defend this in front of people, you every bring this up in person, in front of people, I'll say youre lying and you wont be welcome in my house again.

I saw this thing for the first time. It poured out of a hole in the wall about a yard wide, right behind and about a foot higher than Tex's head.

It fell out of the hole, I swear it was a leapord or black mountain lion or some shit but what landed was a black man. Nothing else about him was noticeable. No noteworthy traits or features. Just the most average 5'9" 30something year old looking black guy you had ever seen. Wearing nothing. He stared intently at the side of Tex's head and stepped forward. As he did, the room when quiet behind me as my mind tried desparatly to follow what happened next. As the guy took one step towards Tex, he grew almost a foot and his skin lightened to a freckled pale, his over grown unkempt almost-fro became red and shortened to a regulation haircut.
>>
What is this stalker challenge?
>>
>>19313139
And the things hand elongated to black talons as he reached back to strike.

The motion of my mind catching up to my hand which had drawn on its own and began to aim caught Not-Tex's attention and he looked up in time to see my pistol flash. I didn't hear the shot, my ears just started ringing louder than I could talk. 3 more silent muzzle flashes later and Not-Tex had leapt into the same shaft it had slipped down from. I didn't check if I had hit it or if there was blood... nothing.

Everyone got the message at the first shot fired. We were leaving. I don't much remember anything from the run out other than supporting half of Tex's weight as he was damn near sleep walking/running out of there. He kept asking what was going on and if he could lay down. Once we got him into the camper, I'm told he slept all the way back to base. Someone told me 3 hours later he woke up hungover and dehydrated."
>>
>>19313167
"I never heard the first gun shots," said Lopez, "but I heard plenty as the guys were coming out. That’s why I woke Jimi (Jiminez) up and told him to start the camper. I was getting my guys and getting the fuck out of there. Let other people deal with the cops. I'll say I never left the barracks all weekend. They say it too now that I told them that's the 'official' story. I reported the dirt bike stolen and got insurance to buy me a new one."

Lopez, "I had the Jimi pull the camper up at an angle so they could pile right in." from the driver seat, I had my AR ready, I didn't know what for but I was ready.

These guys came out like roaches, everyone scattered as the came out. Doc and the big redneck got in instantly. Dude looked drugged, called me a wetback as he stumbled on but whatever.

I watched as cars filled up and left down the drive, but they all stopped for some reason I couldn't see. After I had all of my guys, plus a few extra, I got while the getting was good. We were hauling ass down the drive way when I saw what had stopped them. The Fence.

Somehow nobody but us Mexicans know that you can get past a fence.

I pulled onto the shoulder of the drive, and then further off the road and squeezed that Winnebago Ride between two of the barbed wire fence posts. Didn't feel a thing. We were out of there. Jimi was a little pissed but he got over it. Like I said. Insurance."

Doc- I got a ride back out later to get my car, all my shit was packed in the trunk. I wasn't the last person to get my car back, but I was the fastest. Mr Field tried talking to me when I came back but I ignored him. Walked right past got in my car and hit 60 before the open gate. I'm never going back."

That's all I got guys.
>>
>>19302592
That was fucking hilarious
>>
>>19313177
And... archived.
It's an awful bloody shame the armory's locked off from access. Could really use some of that shit. Orbat such as each kill-team has one GPMG (yes, I can hear the bitching already for the poor shmuck who has to carry the fucking thing), with HMGs set up at both cave entrances and within the central cavern as a forward CP.
Since it can assume the form of others, according to Doc's unsourceable testimony (not impugning his honor, just respecting his wishes), next go-around will have to assign countersigns to specific groups. Tensions will run high, those sparse seconds before the countersign is given will run heavy risk of blue-on-blue. Unless it can't mimic clothes, in which case, kill-teams ought to ventilate any fucking nudist they see on sight.
Recommend purchasing as many portable generators and HUGE FUCKING SPOTLIGHTS as possible in the preparation period. Especially for the forward post in the large chamber (herefore designated as The Den). I'm working on the expectation that the creature has just as good night vision as your NVGs, if not better... so for deterrent around areas where it really ought not to go, let there be light.

Also, do you have anybody that you can reach out to for access to ground-pen radar?
>>
File: Nic Santos.png (1MB, 1286x6889px) Image search: [Google]
Nic Santos.png
1MB, 1286x6889px
>>19311203
Same here, I love these stories of people who seem to be intimately familiar with the paranormal.

If true, I have a desperate need to know what they know.
>>
>>19313470
You are talking about a kind way beyond my means.

I trust Doc. He's really down to earth kinda guy. I doubt he's ever even been on 4chan.

What caught me by surprise was shifters and the like in most of what I've read have been more towards canine attributes, not feline. Messy and smelling like death, not tidy. Going for disembowment quick. This thing separating people from the group, dosing them and coming back for a much easier kill.
>>
>>19313877
>You are talking about a kind way beyond my means.
How far up the totem pole are you? If you don't mind disclosing that, that is (will respect your privacy if not).
Also, I've seen what Marines can do. You fuckers get up to some seriously fucking amazing shit if given even the slightest chance or headway.
>I trust Doc. He's really down to earth kinda guy. I doubt he's ever even been on 4chan.
I was referring to
>I'm not going defend this in front of people, you every bring this up in person, in front of people, I'll say youre lying and you wont be welcome in my house again.
Therefore unsourceable, 'unconfirmable' testimony.
>What caught me by surprise was shifters and the like in most of what I've read have been more towards canine attributes, not feline. Messy and smelling like death, not tidy. Going for disembowment quick. This thing separating people from the group, dosing them and coming back for a much easier kill.
Given its proximity to 29, the rule about 'don't fuck with the wildlife', and its behavior, I might posit the idea that this wasn't its first run-in with armed humans. Thus it has been forced to adapt to potential threats, or shit like that.
>>
File: 1499653836179.jpg (77KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
1499653836179.jpg
77KB, 1024x676px
>>
>>19306689
Th>>19306689
only reason you think that stuff is associated with being white is because black people die first
>>
File: IMG_43002548914422.jpg (51KB, 720x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_43002548914422.jpg
51KB, 720x577px
>>19314068
Don't fuck with the wildlife is really about rattlesnakes, the suicidal tortoises, and other biting things (scorpions etc).

Yeah, I worked on getting details out of him for a couple days. We're talking about a guy who's grounded to the point that he dismisses ghost stories and thinks ufos are horseshit.

I'm enlisted which is for all intents and purposes almost foodstamps worthy.

Also, Doc and I are both navy. not marins.
>>
>>19314276
Are you a magical skate wizard?
>>
>>19313470
Shit, start a big badass fire and just smoke that motherfucker out or drop high end explosives in and collapse the caves, which would either crush it or drive it out to be killed on sight.

If its decided theres no other option other than go in, itd probably be a good idea to have each team wear different uniforms and have them brightly colored at that.

Unfortunately, while high powered rifles would be the most favorable weapons, small caliber arms and hand-to-hand combat weapons would be the safest bet, so as to not have any ricochets in the caves.

As for defense against this shifter, it seems like it relies on claws and teeth. Good, heavy clothing would make it much more difficult to scratch and bite anyone. Heavy denim or leather would probably work.

Good Luck
>>
>>19312620
This reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0empRR2rTLg
>>
This is OC, this really happened to a family friend.

>Elderly couple in LA
>Indian (Asian, not Native)
>Have 45 year old son living also in LA
>Son is religious, meditates daily. Parents aren't
>45 year old son goes to a mass meditation program, and during meditation sees himself dying
>He is on a hospital bed bleeding profusely and is alone
>Tells his parents about this vision during meditation, they tell it's like a dream and laugh it off
>1 month later
>Son dies a violent death in a car accident
>Rushed to hospital, dies almost immediately on arriving
>Covered in blood
>Since then the couple have been attending religious events and have become very spiritually inclined
>>
>>19314276
Suicidal tortoises?
>>
>>19314710
>>Indian (Asian, not Native)
Poo in loo.
>>
>>19313877

Where in the High Desert did this take place? I've lived in the CA HD for going on 33 years now and have had my share of NOPE experiences out in the foothills and mountains here.
>>
File: 20170704_223746.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_223746.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
On a full moon night several years back I saw a man in native dress surrounded by coyotes on the edge of the native reservation a few miles from my house. When he saw me he ran off into the desert through a minefield of cholla cacti with the coyotes following him. Freakiest thing I've ever seen on the ground.
>>
>>19313877
>What caught me by surprise was shifters and the like in most of what I've read have been more towards canine attributes, not feline. Messy and smelling like death, not tidy. Going for disembowment quick. This thing separating people from the group, dosing them and coming back for a much easier kill.
If it's shifters of the human kind, the skinwearing shaman dudes then they can supposedly transform into whatever skins they have. And since they're humans, they can also adjust their tactics and behaviors to what works.
>>
>>19315041
This extremely endangered species of tortoise that seemingly can only found on the live fire ranges of 29 palms. They can live years without drinking water because they recycle their piss through their bodies. But if you startle one, it will piss itself and usually die of dehydration before finding more water. They are extremely protected and I have personally seen multimillion dollar combined arms operations stopped dead in the tracks of these useless fuckers. We waited in the heat of the day for four hours for some hippy wildlife experts to come out and relocate the thing.

>>19315549
I put the best description of where in the beginning. I want to hear about those nopes though.
>>
File: Stalker Challenge innawoods 3.jpg (436KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker Challenge innawoods 3.jpg
436KB, 2048x1150px
>>19313145
>>
>>19308087
>>19315549
>>19315909
>I put the best description of where in the beginning.
>John Field bought a section of land... south west of the Rodman Mountains Wilderness Area, 30 minutes outside of Palm Springs California.
>The land had been known to have two "dry" gold mine shafts
Map.
Rodman Mountains WA at top, Palm Springs at bottom. Cluster of stars northeast of Palm Springs is 29papa.
You fuckers can have a good time calculating how far one can travel from Palm Springs in thirty minutes at barely legal road speed.
>>19314276
>I'm enlisted which is for all intents and purposes almost foodstamps worthy.
So OR-5 (at best) and under then.
...Apologies, but I feel the need to inquire about something. What was the highest-ranking individual on the last expedition?
>Also, Doc and I are both navy. not marins.
Whoops. Apologies.
>>
>>19302471
Moree
>>
File: IMG_1646.jpg (382KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1646.jpg
382KB, 960x640px
>>19308888
how did this golden suggestion happen to get quads, and more importantly, why is everyone ignoring it?
sounds like sum reel spopps there, someone link the archive/ post screencap?
>>
>be me
>be afraid of woods near house
>go into woods after dare by friend
>trip and fall
>look up the forest is much thicker now
>see friend hanging from tree
>he is dead

whom'st've was friend?
>>
>>19313139
Is the twist supposed to be that it's Cap?
>>
File: utah skinwalker.png (144KB, 1105x1481px) Image search: [Google]
utah skinwalker.png
144KB, 1105x1481px
Came back to /x/ after vacationing around in the other boards. Glad to see the board wasn't as shitty as it was last time. I'll start contributing with some I have saved.
>>
>>19316379
I'm crazy impressed you went to that trouble.

I don't know the ranks but I'm better Mr Field was the only one old enough to have actually retired out.

>>19316422 that's about it for my friends stories. I've got some stuff from Sparta TN, my deployment to Japan and visiting the suicide forest, different weird shit from the chapels I've worked in, a thing on Mt Fuji, a barracks story, a thing on Recon Island in the bay for Camp Schwartz Okinawa, and shit respectively in DC/New York/Nashville

>>19317263
That would make for great symmetry and story telling but this is Doc's story, he never met Cap and has only met Frenchy a few times. Different friend groups. It's the right region, both take place in the Palm Springs area, but they are spread out enough that factoring in predatory territory ranges shouldn't over lap. But 2015 to 2017 is a long time, and human like form was a short black man, Cap was a short black man... I don't know. I'd call it a stretch.
>>
>>19317603
Camp Schwab *
Damn Autocorrect.
>>
>>19316954
S̱̯ͅp͔̻̩̦̜̖ơ̺͓͚o̭̟͓̭̭̬͈p̢̠̮͕͍͖̮y͎͎̪̼̣͔
>>
>>19304668
Thanks pupper.
>>
>>19303312
hi TN bro
>>
>>19317603

What can you tell us spooky about Knoxville, TN? There's an old asylum that's on a city park now that's supposedly very haunted
>>
File: 1411912163646.jpg (637KB, 1600x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1411912163646.jpg
637KB, 1600x1378px
I've noticed that skinwalker greentexts are so popular that they're virtually the only ones I see on here sometimes. Putting some variety in.
>>
File: the mirror.jpg (639KB, 996x2258px) Image search: [Google]
the mirror.jpg
639KB, 996x2258px
>>19318788
>>
File: screechy.png (246KB, 976x3632px) Image search: [Google]
screechy.png
246KB, 976x3632px
>>19318796
>>
File: 1499462861092.jpg (956KB, 1400x4674px) Image search: [Google]
1499462861092.jpg
956KB, 1400x4674px
Here is some related shit
>>
>>19304668
Thanks pupper
>>
do someone remembers the story of that guy that worked on a gas station and was stalked by an old lady with a pair of glasses? If someone has it please post it
>>
>>19313685
Any more Nic stories? I want to know more about this 'order'
>>
I have some OC that I posted on here almost a year ago now. I told a few /x/er's back then that I'd check back in if anything else went down, but nothing really had, until recently. Maybe I'll make a thread and give updates one of these days.

I only have individual screenshots, they're not compiled together, sorry.
>>
>>19319261
>>
>>19319267
>>
>>19319272
>>
>>19319281
>>
>>19306048
>>19306076
>>19306098
Moar please
>>
>>19316954
Interesting, any more to the story?
>>
>>19319433
will post!
>>
>>19319286
>waking up my gf
>as if she wasn't awake when the cat was getting ate
>>
>>19304668
Love u pup
>>
>>19318270
I never lived out there in Knoxville but I had a lunatic neighbor from there. Not a paranormal ordeal, just a run of the mill literal Nazi that I once held at gun point until the cops got there.
>>
>>19301978
a bird landed in the truck bed and retarded science deniers got scared

native americans are subhuman
>>
>>19301978
The events of this anecdote unfold back when I was 17 years old (about seven years ago by now), and I don't know if this would fit in this thread or not. I think you'll be the judge.

I won't green text it since I'm in my phone; it may take some time as well, so bare with me.

I used to go and drink with a friend of mine who lived just a few houses down the street, let's call him J. We just hang around from time to time, sometimes when I had beers and cigarettes, some others when he had them. It was an October night and it was cold. We had had some unusual rain previous to that and we were just talking about chicks and how cool we were really not.
After a while, we went to the roof of his house to fed his dogs some leftovers of something unimportant; he had two Chihuahuas, one German Shepherd and a Pitbull (an old Chihuahua called Larry was the alpha one). While we were there, he told me to look up to the house in front and look into what it seemed to be a person crouching on the edge of the roof. This "guy" had long hair that covered some parts of his face, jeans and a hoodie, and could see that he looked human enough not to scare us. We had had some guy(s) who had been stealing stereos and shit like that, so we thought this one was just one of them. I told J to better call the cops due to the fact that this house was inhabited.
>>
>>19320580
The stairs that led to the roof of his house were in the front of it and inside the fence, they were metal made. While we were walking down he told me not to look since he thought that the guy was looking at us, and so I did. We entered the house, and called the cops.
We looked through the curtains and saw that the guy was no more. We deliberated that the guy had maybe went down to the house to start smuggling, or that he was walking away to his home by now. J knew he saw us, so it was a possibility. After some minutes passed, and while we were starting to think on other stuff, we heard someone knocking on the door of J's house. The problem with this is, as I had previously said, that J has a fence, a tall metal one. We didn't heard anyone opening the front gate and that made me uneasy.

- who is this? - J asked, but no one replied. This guy started to knock again. Harder, louder and for a longer time.

- I'll ask again, who is this? I've called the cops, so you better not be fucking with us man, we know who you are.- we did not

The "guy" didn't stop knocking, every punch he did was louder than the previous one in a slowly progressive way. J and I talked on a plan If shit went down. Being stupid enough for the thought, we decided to grab some copper pipes J's dad had in the back of the house; he had a long one and I had two smaller ones. The knocking was loud and we couldn't talk properly, so I screamed that we should go out and, citing my self, "bit the shit out of him."
The knock stopped with an even louder hit into the door. We were full of adrenaline and fear at this point. We heard how the steps started walking from the door to the window. We could see his silhouette staring at the window. He knocked the windowpane with his nail three times.
>>
>>19304668
Good one pup
>>
>>19320649
With the silhouette we knew that it was the "guy" from the front house since it had the hoodie on. J and I looked at each other with blank faces and at the same time we knew we were shitting ourselves out if fear. We didn't expected this shit to happen at all. There were other three knocks on the windowpane. I thought to my self, since there wasn't my home, that we had the advantage with the pipes and the glass between us, for even if the "guy" decided to jump at us, he might cut or hurt himself.

I started to move the curtain with my pipe for us to peep into it when J pulled it full open with a quick motion. Fucker scared me with this.

And there it was the "guy" looking at us through the glass. He looked normal, a little bit wet for the rain. He started to have a rapid tick in his eye after a minute or so of examination. He opened his mouth and stuck the tip of his tongue out. Even that looked normal, whitish-yellowish normal tone on his teeth. He draw a slight smile on his face and then, he bit the tip off.

I dropped one of the pipes I held when I saw this. J, on the other hand, got his long one closer to himself, across the chest.

Blood started to flow from this "guys" mouth. It ran from his mouth to his chin, then to his neck, and then into his chest. He kept staring at us with the same expression, and he didn't flinch at all.
>>
>>19302592

I hate thiss fucking greentext and I hate the people that find it so funny

> Hurrrr such a badass I scream at ghosts hurrr
>>
>>19320703
He bit his tongue again and it went off again, then he did the whole thing one last time. I peed my self, J peed himself, and we couldn't stop crying. I closed my eyes for a moment and then felt light headed, confused. I think that was the only time I was about to faint for any reason in my life.

I didn't though. J looked at me with full panic on his gaze, then the "guy" babbled something.

We turned around to him, he mumbled something that I couldn't understand. I am both fluent in Spanish and English, and no word that he said made sense to me. Whatever he said though, he said it three times. Now, till this point the dogs didn't do nothing. The dogs knew or loud ways when we drank, so maybe that's why they didn't bark when this guy started knocking on the door. Nevertheless, after he finished talking the dogs went ballistic with the "guy".

After the discussion we had After the incident we realize that the dogs never felt the presence, the sent, or whatever they percibe from people from this "guy" till he opened his mouth. They usually bark immediately at people they don't know when indoors.

Anyhow, he turned around and went up the stairs where the dogs were. We heard a transition from barking, to crying and then to yelping so twisted I dropped to my knees. This went on for several minutes.

The police never showed up. We literally stood silently awoken for an hour at the windowpane. After that, we did the same, but now while sitting. When the sun came out we went to the roof with the pipes just too see Larry's body torn apart all over. The only thing left of the German Shepherd was an piece of his face; it looked as if he had cut the skinned from the front part of the nose to the back, leaving the ear flesh in it. It was full of flies. The whole thing was.
>>
>>19304668
that feel when i unironically save these kind of images in a special folder in the root of my hard drives
>>
>>19320868
We told J's parents the whole story after they came back from a tinny ranch were they had been in the night. They first didn't believe it, but when we showed the pieces of tongue we put in a bag, and the remains of the animals above they freaked out too. I think they may had thought for a moment that we may had done some crazy shit and just invented a story, but we were in such a fucked up state that they dropped it.

They took us with a "white witch" (whatever that means) and told us that we had seen something we shouldn't had. She told us that the tongue pieces were cursed and that we needed to pay to get rid of it, of course. She burned them. I think that witch was a hoax, she seemed like she new shit about what she was saying. J was never the same after that, and for me it is the same. We went considerable more serious and reserved after that. I wanted to take a sample of the tongue since, in some remote part of my brain, I think that it was some guy who elaborated something as fucked up as that just to fuck someone's mind. However, and as is said before, the tongue pieces are missing now. I would have liked to go to the police, or some higher authority, but never due to fear of beingn mocked

J moved to another state as far as I know, we never kept contact when he left.
>>
>>19316599
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16276048/
>>
File: eastyorkshire.jpg (840KB, 1350x3600px) Image search: [Google]
eastyorkshire.jpg
840KB, 1350x3600px
>>
File: eastyorkshire2.png (51KB, 1325x425px) Image search: [Google]
eastyorkshire2.png
51KB, 1325x425px
>>19320991
>>
>>19304668
Thanks Pupper
>>
>>19319286
>Suddenly there's a gf
>She didn't wake up when the monster first screamed and he thought a cat was getting eaten
>She didn't wake up when the monster was bellowing with laughter
>She didn't wake up when the guy started screaming at the monster
>She didn't wake up when the monster screamed back "as loud as it could"
>She didn't wake up when the monster laughed some more
>She didn't wake up when the monster went back to it's cat-eating screams
>She didn't wake up when the guy was making as much noise as he could to scare away the monster
>She suddenly woke up when he slammed the door
>>
>>19321138
His waifu was on the sleep mode. He had to actually move his mouse for the screen to lit up and show her.
>>
>>19318788
If only one could locate this farm, then route the ATF to it.
>>
>>19321138

All of these events happened in the dead of night, my gf sleeps like a rock. She's out by 11 p.m. at the latest usually so she was in deep sleep. Our bedroom and the living room are on opposite sides of the apartment, and the bedroom windows were closed. I'm not at all surprised she didn't get woken up by it.

When I was outside making noise and yelling at it (which only went on for a few seconds), I was, you know, outside. I.e. nowhere near her.

The only noises that this thing made that were especially loud were when I heard that screaming sound. The weird laughing noise wasn't particularly loud; I could hear most of these things clearly because it was the dead of night and I was only about 30 feet away (window to mid-driveway) from where it stood.

Also I never said it screamed "as loud as it could" like your direct quotes imply. Read better.

>>19320168
That particular sound wasn't loud enough to wake her up I guess. Like I said, windows in bedroom were closed, our bedroom is as far from where I was sitting as could be in our apartment. The noise was loud, but not "reverberating through the house" loud. It seemed particularly grating because it was the only sound in an otherwise dead-silent night, but it was clearly coming from somewhere upwards of 50+ feet away, as I noted in the story.

And yes, she woke up when I slammed the door because it's the only thing she could hear and the door being slammed shakes my whole damn apartment, the place is ancient. Every other loud noise that took place was outside on the opposite end of the house while she was passed the fuck out. My gf isn't an operator like you fellas who apparently sleep with one eye open at all times and jump out of bed at the first, slightest noise. She's just a normie who sleeps like a rock.

tl;dr anons don't believe gf could be sleeping through noise because they don't know how sound works and they've never lived with a girl and don't know that some people just sleep heavily.
>>
File: ice.png (442KB, 1176x2496px) Image search: [Google]
ice.png
442KB, 1176x2496px
This one's a goodie.
>>
>>19305991
My mother comes from the island next to Reunion Island, Mauritius, and yeah the people from this region are so superstitious that it has an atmosphere that almost makes you want to believe in supernatural stuff too, even when you're a skeptic.
>>
>>19322334
No need to be this defensive of your pasta, Anon.
>>
File: antarctica.png (390KB, 1320x2652px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica.png
390KB, 1320x2652px
>>
>>19316954
I know its just a joke, but if you just elaborated on that and put in a little tension it could be a pretty creepy pasta.
>>
>>19318788

Except that's obviously shopped, Neither the woman or the dog is casting a shadow.
>>
>>19323258
yup, even tourists tend to not mess with stuff after a while
>>
>>19305991
>>19319433
>>19306048
I'm back.
When I was a kid, my grandpa had a big house in the mountains. I use to go there for vacation with friends and cousins.
There was this time when I went with my best friend (F), my cousin and his Malbar friend (M).
Now, Malbar is the name we give to Hindu and Tamil people. Of course over the centuries their religion isn't exactly the same as in India. These guys do magic. Bad magic. They have these offering which consist of a dead chicken, fruits and alcohol. The put this in various places, notably crossroads.
Thing is with this stuff: don't touch it. You'll get fucked.
>So we were walking in the mountain village and come across one of this chicken thing. Obviously there wouldn't be a story to tell here if piece of shit F didn't mess with it. At first he wanted to kick it, but Mguy told him not to. For a laugh he poked it with a stick. over and over again, laughing, threatening to kick it.
>M is pissed, litterally slaps him (they used to fight a lot, me and my cousin watched laughting) and tells him the spirits are gonna come for him and teach him a lesson.
>F doesn't care, M guy is visibly expecting the worse.
>Night time. After dinner, we tell spooky stories. M is really good at it, and keeps staring at F to scare him the most. Talks about sorcery, ghosts and all the shit that happens in Reunion Island.
>F have to take a poop, guess the scare got him good. Toilets are OOO, so he has to go in the outside ones. It's far, surrounded by the forest.
>He goes. We continue telling stories when we hear something just outside.
>Sound like something is mashed, like jam being squeezed.
>"Hello?"
>"huuuuuuuugnnnnnnn"
>M opens the door to outside and burst in laughter
>F was too fucking scared to go all the way to the toilets, decided to take a shit just by the door
>Shit was liquid as fuck, we joke for an eternity about him while openind our nosetrills to impregnate ourselves with the victorious stench of scared diarrhea
cont.
>>
>>19324223
>>19324223
>F isn't amused. He'd be the first one to laugh if he didn't see shadows in the wood.
>Keeps telling us there's something out there
>"Of course there is you shithead, and they've come for you". M is visibly happy about F getting what he deserves for a change (F was a shithead boy, always messing around)
>More spoop stories, then we have to go to sleep. We each slept in separate bedrooms.
>I can't sleep cause the spooks got me good. There are strange noises outside, but I figure it's big rats or something.
>F bursts into my room in tears, he says something is knocking on his window. Tells me to come with him.
>Lolyou'reonyourownman.doc, but M also got up and went to F bedroom.
>fuck it. We all go then.
>Nothing. Crack a joke about F having no balls but M tells me to quiet down. Silence.
>Then 3 knocks. Distinct, regular, knocks.
>F goes apeshit, just duck and cries
>3 knocks again. We lose it and yell everywhere
>Grand pa wakes up like "what now"
>We tell him about the whole story. Grandpa isn't happy. Goes to yell after F like "WTF have you done"
>Knock. Knock. Knock.
>Grandpa goes "allright, I'll go take a look"
>Please don't
>He opens door, and goes around the house
>Please don't.
>We don't hear a thing, except the 3 fucking knocks.
>Eternity passes
>Then grandpa shouts
>"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WHO TOOK A SHIT IN FRONT OF THE DOOR"
>We all burst laughing out of nervosity, GP comes back inside pissed off.
>he tells us it's just a treebranch that knocks on the windows cause of the wind. Go to bed now.
>We're kinda soothed, but I know tree branches don't knock like that.
>Not 3 fucking knocks each time.
>We kids decide to all sleep in the same room, in a big fucking bed.
cont.
>>
>driving in middle of the night on country side road
>spook'o'meter off the charts, overriding sensibility, so turn on radio for some tunes
>after a while of driving, barely make out a body inside the radius of my headlights
>stop immediately to check the scene
>heartbeat rising
>its just dead doggo in the middle of the road
>get gloves out of passenger compartment and position the body on the side of the road so no one drives over it
>as im dragging the body an awful smell fades into my nostrils
>its so overpowering that i immediately stop dragging the body and get in the car
>smelled like a cross between a cleaned pig fetus ready for dissection by a science class and faint ounce of lemons
>floor it the fuck out of there so i dont have to interact with whatever was causing that smell
>loud thump on the back end of car as i drive away
>feel like if i stayed i wouldve been dragged into the night by a foul smelling monster
>never drive on that road again
>>
>>19324260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHZm52nvBB4
>Hour passes, everyone gets sleepy, F is passed out of exhaustion
>I can't fucking sleep. I can still hear the knocks on his room in my head.
>Then I hear them. They're by the bedroom window now. Not the former one.
>Knock knock knock
>F suddently wakes up in a burst of scream, terrorised
>Keeps saying they're in. They're in, he doesn't want to go to sleep anymore
>Everyone tries to calm him down, grandma wakes up, makes him some plant infusion
>Nobody wants to go to sleep anymore, we're all up, waiting for sun to rise.
>I go to the bathroom to pee in the sink cause fuck going outside
>Then I see my reflection and IT WAS ME BUT DEAD AND WITH BLOOD EYES
just kidding
>I hear outside that weird lament.
>It's like a gutural sound, growling. Kinda like the ocelot in the video, except there isn't any big cat in R.I.
>It won't stop.
>I bring everyone, Grandpa says it's just a fucking cat, believes him cause I'd rather.
>Growling finally stops when the day comes.
>It was our last day at the forest house, so we all get back home in the afternoon
>Mom gets phone call a few days later, it's F mom saying F is having night terrors since he got back.
>Wants me to back up his story about mean shadows visiting him, say I don't have a clue but it was a weird night indeed
>Everyone told her the story etc. I guess everyone was kinda really serious about it so she doesn't invent some fake story about grandpa being a child molester or something
>F mom actually believes us, tells her son never to touch stuff like that again
>He got night terrors for 3 days
>Never touched a Malbar offering since.

Got some stories more for later.
>>
>>19323414
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah if this isn't a joke this hit me on different levels. I never usually believe shit but for some reason this hit me..
>mfwireadthis.jpg
>>
>>19324306
>Delaware-sized iceberg on verge of split from Antarctic shelf

welp, we are fucked
>>
>in New Jersey hunting for evidence of the jersey Devil
>go to completely desolate spot in the Pine Barrens
>shut off truck, completely dark.
>turn on spirit radio and listen, see what we can pick up
>after about 20 minutes, radio starts saying a few things
>there is a CB Radio that is unplugged in the truck
>this CB radio turns itself on.
>spits out morse code
>turns itself off.
>radio starts spitting out "GET OUT"
>we GTFO.

shit was spooky.
>>
Unrelated, but I need to get this out. /pol/ bans and heavy paid shilling destroy any thread I make.

Basic Sources
> (1) One way which sound can effect the brain
https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/2012/05/how-you-can-use-sound-and-music-to-change-your-brain-waves-with-laser-accuracy-and-achieve-huge-focus-and-performance-gains/
> (2) Long term effects of noise generators
https://cogsci.stackexchange.com/questions/9094/long-term-effect-of-using-noise-generators
> (3) Use of colors in conditioning
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00207450590881975
> (4) Sound in conditioning
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning
> (5) Sound, ability to hear, and age
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/bring-science-home-high-frequency-hearing/
> (6) One known impact of Fidget Spinners (We only used to have these for the autisms to keep them quiet)
http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/treatment/spinner-rings
> (7)(Image) Anatomy of a Fidget Spinner
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/25/f0/33/25f03327c8c28e1fbeede5a7d61c314a.jpg
>>
>>19324775

Russia's ban of "fidget spinner" devices got me thinking

>Active turbines, engines, and generators all produce "Acoustic Resonance"
>See source (1) as proof of sound's ability to produce predictable change in the brain
>See source (4) as proof of use of sound in conditioning, and (2) as an example of the impact of long term exposure to sound
>Acoustic Resonance is sound. It can be sound in conditioning
What is a Fidget Spinner? It effectively functions like... A turbine shaft?
>In turbines and similar machines, Acoustic Resonance is a unintended byproduct of torque
There is SOME torque always produced by the function of a Fidget Spinner
>The presence of torque is all you need to produce a resonance due to the law of conservation of mass, due to the conversion of energy
>See source (6) for one known example of Fidget Spinners already having a (debated) impact on the human mind - however...
We originally made and gave these spinners to keep autistic children happy and quiet.
>I PROPOSE THAT FIDGET SPINNERS EXIST AS A METHOD OF EMPLOYING EXISTING CONDITIONING
But that's not all.
>>
>>19324776

Remember "Elsagate", as some people called it?
>MK Ultra/Project Monarch research being blatantly used in the trauma based conditioning of children
>We had threads, I participate in their curation on this tripcode
>Feel free to lookup the actions of this tripcode in relation to this
>Colors were openly being used as triggers in this conditioning
>Namely red, blue, green, yellow, and pink in particular neon makeups
>These are the generic fidget spinner
>See pic related
>(speculation) I don't see much of the pink ones going around
>Pink is conditioned to represent "personality"
Watch a person play with a fidget spinner. Watch their faces.

We gave these to autistic kids to keep them in line.
These are known for their ability to make relax and forget.
Their colors of the primary brand are the same as used in the YouTube conditioning.
The Russians, home of the Frankfurt grade subversion and conditing have banned this (((toy))).
They generate acoustic resonance, the laws of physics demand it.
Everything about this is a "PsyOp".
>>
>>19304668
He's a good boy
>>
File: ghast.gif (431KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
ghast.gif
431KB, 500x359px
>>19301978
These are probably really tame, but they happened to me personally, so whatever

>Be a kid, around 8 or 9
>Glance into my room as I'm walking by the door
>See me lying in the bed
>Not sleeping or anything, just lounging with a hand behind my head and one leg crossed the other knee
>By the time my tiny child mind processes this I've already walked past the door
>Go back and there's nothing
>I saw myself wearing a yellow shirt and red shorts, but I didn't own those clothes
>My birthday was that weekend, got presents
>Including a yellow shirt and red shorts

>Be 16
>My room is in the attic now
>Laying in bed trying to sleep for hours now
>Suddenly I realize why, there's an indistinguishable noise, like it's the lowest a noise can be while still being heard
>Try to ignore it but it's growing louder
>After some minutes it's become something like a whisper, was starting to get creeped out
>As the volume went up, I started making out words, but didn't know what they meant, like they were in another language
>Louder and louder, it still had the cadence of whispering, but now had the loudness of screaming
>It was coming directly from behind the door
>I laid there for what felt like an hour with my heart beating out my mouth
>Couldn't take anymore, whatever it was trying to tell me, I refuse to hear it
>Grab my pillow for some reason and make a dash out the door, pretty much jump down the spiral staircase
>As I'm running through the door threshold I spot her out of the corner of my eye
>Looks like a teenage girl, a bit smaller than myself, black hair, long red skirt
>Floating a foot off the ground on the corner of the wall by my door
>The moment my feet touch the ground off the stairs all the noise immediately stops
>Parents sound asleep
>I'm cold and crying like the huge wuss I am
>Sit on the couch and stare at the stairs until morning comes
>>
>>19302592
Not gonna lie, that seemed stupidly enjoyable to read
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.