[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any glitch in the matrix stories anyone? >pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2434.jpg (125KB, 1066x1052px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2434.jpg
125KB, 1066x1052px
Any glitch in the matrix stories anyone?

>pic unrelated
>>
One time while at a stop light there were two cars, one in front of the other on the road to my right.
At the same exact time they both opened their door, spit outside of their car, and shut their door
At the exact same time
Even the spit hitting the concrete was at the same time as the other
It was really fucking weird
>>
>>19301342
Mirrored parallel universe?
>>
So... I just post my pasta.
(This shit happened kinda a month ago)
>Having a walk in the woods with my dog
>Find a stray dog IDENTICAL to mine
>She seems quite docile so... okay maybe it has an owner
>I'm a volunteer in an animal care center so I have a microchip checker when I have a walk with my dog.
>Check her(it's a female, like mine). ID says it's My dog.
>Wtf.jpg
>Check mine. Same result.
>Okay?.png
>Do this twice with same results
>Decide to pick her to my car(which has a cage big enough for two dogs) to leave her in the Animal care center
>Had to stop in a gas station because low fuel
>Go to check the cage
>Only my dog is there(and She's scared af). Cage was perfectly closed so... I don't understand shit. I don't openly freak out because I was in a public place.

And no... I still haven't found out what happened
>>
Bump for moar stories
>>
>>19301266
>>19301530
r/glitchinthematrix
>>
>>19301368
If is pasta, than is not real.
>>
>>19301555
I just have it copied for memory's sake.
>>
File: 1490006374126.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490006374126.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>19301368
so you had twin dogs for a few minutes?
>>
>>19301576
Yeah... and it was cute.
My dog liked her.
Still it was weird as fuck
>>
>>19301650
Are you sure you've got your own dog back?
>>
>>19301576
nice pic
>>
>>19301266
Got a text from my boss yesterday morning. Asks if I was in earlier in the day, and I said no. He and one of the security guards told me with 100% certainty that they had seen me earlier in the morning.

Not only did the person look identical to me, but also wore one of the shirts I wear quite often, and drove the exact same type of car (make and model) which also sat very low to the ground and was kind of shitty.

There's a mirror of me walking around out there. Shit trips me up. I have yet to see him, but there were two people who know me very well and swore it was me.
>>
>>19301266
I've seen alt-time line.
It can't be the future because I have power to change it.
It's feels like a dream you have never had, knowing something you shouldn't know. Ever walked into a place a say, you know where the toilets are, having never been there or to a of its layout.
Premonitions are like waking dreams, I hate being right... also I had one about labour winning the general elections :B in that time line trump loses. But more people actually die during Hillary's rein
>>
I made a buddy on another board and tried to co-op dark souls with him. It never works, of course, but I messaged him a bit. I sent him a link to this song because he was going to stay up all night like a neet wanker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqTXt0Kzhe8
Anyway, I checked steam chat the next morning and it said he hadn't been online for three days. I messaged him later saying hi and he deleted/blocked me without responding.
The old accidental paradox haze trick.
>>
File: received_412702999131006.jpg (57KB, 960x596px) Image search: [Google]
received_412702999131006.jpg
57KB, 960x596px
Once after an intense night after working on particle theories. I awaken to the next day early in the morning and sit at my desk. I noticed a spider on my desk and crushed it with the bottom of my cup. After a succesfull smash I look at the bottom of my cup only to find nothing.
No smashed spider corpse only a clean spot on the desk and a prestine white cup.
I thought I missed at first but after observing and rummaging through my desk I could not find the damned spider.
To this day I am convinced it was a manifestation of some sort.
>>
>>19302483
>killing a spider
Never ends well. Be nicer next time.
>>
I feel like I've either lived the same life multiple times, or have some sort of weird insight into all of the other ways my life could go. I'm a rather passive and non starter as a person and a bit nihilistic. Also not scared of death because I'm pretty sure I can't die of anything other than old age, and suicide sucks. I know ultimately I have an over-active imagination but I've only recently stopped freaking out over always seeming to make good life decisions. . . now if only that prediction thing would let me win the lottery or some sort of prize.
>>
>>19303413

You have lived life multiple times. The universe is in a loop because certain gods who were in charge of the universe made a loop to preserve their wonderful 3 million lives that they lived while we lived our 1 crappy life.
>>
>>19303421
Yeah. . . I don't really feel super innocent, I feel like the thing that runs this place is scared of entropy so keeps procrastinating about facing an end. Also are you freaked out/ inspired by the idea of the archetypical Knight Erant? Asking for reasons, mostly curiosity.
>>
>>19303447
The thing that runs this place is dead and we are waiting for the original God to take his throne again. The gods in charge of the universe were afraid that the real God wanted to destroy all, so they put the universe in a loop. The truth will be revealed in less than 2 years.
>>
I feel like I keep dying, although from my perspective, I am living my "one" life. These events keeps happening and are becoming more accelerated. It's seriously getting to the point that I don't want to go outside.
>>
>>19303462
Yeah, I'm at the point in my life where I'm close to a 'stopping point', all my deluded memories point out that shit gets crazy pretty soon. First time I'm not scared about 'ending' kinda looking forward to it. Hopefully next time I won't remember as much or will remember more so I can actually help myself
>>
>>19303486
remember any weird off the wall shit happenings on any of your 'go throughs'? Like if it happened now everyone would think its a hoax until they are proved super wrong?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.