[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MKEI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mind-control-orwell-777x437.jpg (81KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
mind-control-orwell-777x437.jpg
81KB, 777x437px
About three months ago I started hearing voices, I quickly noticed that those are foreign voices.
It was apparent that they are some sort of communication device.

Besides being a huge distraction, they never affected me in a brutal way that much until three weeks ago.

It is some sort of a medical technology to help build or destroy human beings, as some sort of intrusion into the human mind.

I am not sure if it was the same technology, but from time to time I was demonstrated that physical effects could be caused.
Something like pain, quick regeneration, insomnia, speed and quick reflexes and almost complete control of the human biological system.

They call it project Mkei as a successor to project mkultra
>>
>>19301263
>About three months ago I started hearing voices
>Something like pain, quick regeneration, insomnia, speed and quick reflexes and almost complete control of the human biological system.
You're not serious, are you? Go to the doctor, that's a really bad sign.
>>
https://www.google.com/patents/US3951134
>>
>>19301343
Very helpful, didn't think that this is possible for over 40 years!

I was tortured for a few weeks. Psychological as well as physical. They did a psychoanalysis and much more, in this way they completely failed and destroyed myself and my future.

I've seen how humans were controlled. Well known people appeared very foreign. Especially their faces had irregularities which you could easily spot. They also regulated time to some degree.
>>
Google for Antje Beyer(Koch,) + Robert Koch ,they makes illegal research with this.
>>
>>19301263
>>19301263
You're schizophrenic and need to seek help.
>>
File: 1475425889373-x.jpg (108KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
1475425889373-x.jpg
108KB, 500x451px
the despair code is real
>>
Your definitely part of the mk program, the neurophone has been part of the toolkit for years and recently a satellite was constructed, you are a test subject for their voice of god project.
>>
>>19301263
Are you basically channeling?
I remember reading in the law of one that negative entires teach about mind control techniques through channeling, in part. They also speak of computerized mind communication being available (from positive entities but probably negative ones as well) to repeat simple messages that would be a waste for advanced entities to repeat ad nauseam (like the need to meditate from positive entities). Maybe you tapped into one of those things by a negative group?
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=60#24
>>
>>19302728
Positive ones
>60.25 Questioner: Am I to understand then that the Confederation entity needs communication equipment and craft to communicate with the third-density incarnate entity requesting the information?
>Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. However, many of your peoples request the same basic information in enormous repetition, and for a social memory complex to speak ad infinitum about the need to meditate is a waste of the considerable abilities of such social memory complexes.

>Thus some entities have had approved by the Council of Saturn the placement and maintenance of these message givers for those whose needs are simple, thus reserving the abilities of the Confederation members for those already meditating and absorbing information which are then ready for additional information.
>>
>>19301343
This archived post I wrote earlier might be relevant to the interests of others in this thread:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19297645/#19298574

Terrans are not the only beings in all of existence to have discovered consciousness, and by extension, electronically enhanced telepathy.
>>
I hear voices. I don't believe it's the government. It's demons. I know mine are demons.
>>
>>19303282
just banish them.
>>
>>19303328
I did. They left. Now, I miss them.
>>
>>19303345
replace them with real people
another case solved, watson.
>>
>>19303355
The voices were real people. She was my soulmate. I loved her.

I hate her now and I want to be with her sister.
>>
>>19303368
Then do it faggot
>>
>>19303368
fuck her
record it
show it to her sister
Be happy
>>
Your inner voice in your mind, can get miswired so that the part of your brain which you use for thought... Feeds back into the part of your brain you use to process sound from your ears.

This is caused by many factors, psychological disorders are usually the fastest bet a doctor will make here, but there are additional causes as well which could be as benign as more sleep, or raise your potassium levels.

Now, all that aside. There is a rumor about something called the Nemesis Protocol in which, when time travel is created, a super advanced computer or artificial intelligence will micro-analyze the past, to figure out how they can change certain events, yet still keep the timeline relatively intact.

Utilizing quantum entanglement, it is said that the cells in your brain may be entangled, then manipulated from elsewhere (even forward in time) So, yeah, thoughts "in theory" could be transported directly into your brain, if your brain's cells are being entangled and directly edited by a super advanced technology.

There is a common theme of "super soldier" "voice of god" "blue beam" "mk projects" or "Guardian"
You see guys in here talking about OPRP and crap. I'm not really convinced.

Though, it's not 100% impossible??

I think they idea with the theory there is, entangling or time travelling is very cost inefficient, with little gain.

But just entangling someone's neurons and synapses directly, may not be as costly as like a dvd or flash drive full of future data.

I believe if we were contacted in such a way there would be a secondary sign, instead of just in your head. It would be obvious, and you would be able to tell it to other people, without them thinking you were crazy... if legit...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.