[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She drove me crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: hey.jpg (21KB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
21KB, 350x261px
>Tell a friend about a girl i like
>almost never see her in public
>few minutes after it
>see her
>remain silent think it's just a coincidence
>1 week after that incident
>Walk with my friend(same friend) tell about it to him
>See her walking

what are the chances ? is that just a coincidence or "destiny"?
>>
>>19301177
It's an opportunity.

Are you going to take it, or what?
>>
>>19301180
It's a sign to take an opportunity before it's too late probably

how should i walk up to her and talk to her? in first encounter she probably noticed me
>>
>>19301188
Walk up to her and tell her the truth. Be brave OP. Women arent as scary or unapproachable as you might think.
>>
>>19301177
>fucking universe is your wingman
>'am I going crazy?'
Do it faggot
>>
Dude, fucking go for Her.
This wasn't a coincidence
>>
>>19301304
>>19301296
>>19301306

>univrse is my wingman

shit i need to do something about it

thanks /x/
>>
we do appreciate bravery.
>>
>>19301327
Exactly. I find that when somone speaks their truth, whatever it may be, I'm able to recognize that and appreciate it even if I don't like the message. Others seem to prefer a fake exchange. Lets hope your girl is for real OP. She's in your path for one reason or another.
>>
>>19301372

i need to do it seriously i just dont want to look weird
>>
You're both in the same age demographic, live in the same town, perhaps follow a similiar schedule. It's coincidence. Sorry.
>>
>>19301379
If you're true to yourself and you look strange to her then it isnt a good fit and you've lost nothing. Who cares ultimately what a stranger thinks if you talk to them once and it doesnt go like you hoped?

If you let it continue without saying hello you'll never know. What do you want OP?
>>
>>19301379
Just go out and say it straight. Don't be a creep.
>>
>>19301394
i know her name she knows mine we just never talk
maybe 50yrs from now i'll regret not talking to her
>>
>/x/ - Paranormal

i can understand if youre scared of girls but damn
>>
>>19301406
That's a stranger.
>>
>>19301384
>It's coincidence.
There is no such thing as coincidence.
>>
got it guys

thanks /x/
>>
thread music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwFALMf7CNw
>>
>>19301177
I thought this place was supposed to be 18+?

Also OP you are a fucking faggot. Go do something spooky. I know kill yourself and haunt that chicks snatch
>>
>>19301706
lol
>>
>>19301177
She has a crush on your friend and tries to randomly bump into him, hoping he'll notice her.

Mystery solved.
>>
universe is probably on my side nothing could get wrong
>>
>>19301177
Man you're dumb. You had two prime chances to abduct her.
>>
OP has the ability to manifest. Hey while off creating do the world some good and create some love.
>>
Where do I find a crazy girlfriend?
>>
>>19301177
OP, trust me, I'm an expert on this. God is trying to get you laid, just go for it. Women like confidence but don't be a horse's apple. Man up and talk to her.
>>
>>19301177
Synchronicity! Do it! <3
>>
thx
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.