[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I_am_a_Whale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

I've seen Hell

The only thing that burns in Hell, is the part of you that won't let go.

You're memories, you're thoughts and feelings, you're attachments, you're body.

We burn it all away. We are not punishing you. We are freeing you're soul.

If you are afraid of death and holding on, you will see devils tearing you're life away.

But

If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the bonds of the earth.

It's just a matter of how you look at it, so don't worry about it okay?

Because in the end, death always wins.
>>
>>19300944
İ couldn't take those "you're"s seriously
>>
>>19300944
But death can be vanquished? Human child detected.
>>
>>19300944
>you're
>>
Apparently whales have a poor grasp of English grammar. The content of the post was otherwise fine.
>>
Hell is the recycling center of the universe.
>>
File: IMG_0041.jpg (54KB, 325x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
54KB, 325x308px
>>19300944
You went through the effort of typing out an entire quote from Jacob's Ladder but you can't be bothered to figure out the difference between "your" and "you're"
>>
>>19300944
>Because in the end, death always wins

You sure about that?
>>
>>19301533
If you live, you die. You are alive, correct?

Inevitably you will die as well. To think otherwise is childish.
>>
>>19300944
nice explaining the tibertian book of the dead by using christian terms.
>>
>>19301131
>>19301360
"your" very well, for next time
English is not my primary, it is easy to get caught in the intricacies
Much like our little game
>>19301525
That's a nice picture, where did you get it?

Why don't we all take the time to watch the movie today?
>>
>>19301557
good luck on the blue wale challenge OP

try not to die

and don't believe their lies

they aren't going to turn you into a whale

they are going to take your soul and laugh at you behind your back

and mostly likely piss on your gave
>>
cool
>>
>>19300944

What about all the pedo abuse though?

Your not giving very good answers!
>>
I dont belive in angels or heaven or hell.
Its a silly way to divide things.
>>
>>19301570
>>19300944

Oh right I forgot...

>so don't worry about it okay?

Oh thank God! I thought I had to worry about it!

Thank God you set me free! I just need to "not worry about it"...

...Jesus how could I be so dumb?! Wallowing in misery due to my torture... I just needed to "not worry about it".

Fuck man, how'd you get so smart!?
>>
>>19301573

What's a good way?
>>
>>19301578
Are you Samael?
>>
>I am a whale
send btc pls
14SzsrhCDAG2RoPFGJAsksHxaQg3WLedd1
>>
>>19301570
There is none, we don't get closer then words. Physical touch is not required, pleasure is not at all what we seek.

Unlike the Satanists who run the mobs, run the countries. Keep child sex slave prisoners. Harvest adrenochrome, We set children free. This is a Sick world. And we help them find the truth.

We threaten the families lives and find where they live, to help coerce them from stepping back. However nobody stops anybody, if they want they could fight us. Refuse and stand up to us and defending the families and themselves and others they have met on the path. It happens more then the stories you hear in the news.

It's just a test, the correct answer is live or die. The meaning is in the path they walk. Either way they will be tenfold stronger then the typical human you encounter everyday.
>>
>>19300944
Gay.

>we

Double gay.
>>
epic, so cryptic and deep
very cool
just kidding kid, fuck off with this cancer and kill yourself
>>
>>19300944
Fuck off Jacob. Go and work on a full version of your movie that has all the extra scenes not as compliments but as a whole.
>>
>>19301578
Try not be totally stuck on cristian and jewish traditions of reality.
>>
>>19301131
He's technically right. It's not grammatically incorrect. He is technically saying "You are memories, you are thoughts and feelings, you are attachments, you are body." Fits with his overall post.

It's really annoying and predictable how /x/ always focuses on grammar and spelling and never on the actual content. Evolve beyond your arbitrary language rules.
>>
>>19301570
>>19301574
Ironic that "Satan" is acting like he is morally superior when he is the one responsible for the shit in the world.
Crawl back in your hole, worm.
>>
>>19301646
There is no satan, its just jewish legends, you cristians are second hand jews.
>>
>>19301631
OP is literally describing the Buddhist AND Hermetic conception of hell.
>>
>>19301656
Not a christian and regardless of whether "Satan" literally exists or not is not relevant, he has become the symbolic embodiment of pure evil on the planet. That's the irony.
But thanks m'lad for your humble corrections.
>tips fedora
>>
>>19301631

I am not.

They are bastard perversions of my great works.

They are coming.

There is work here to prelude the great works.

They will be rewarded greatly for their sacrifice.

>>19301646

>worm

That's my insult! I use it to relate to the lack of dualistic brain patterns that link with our dual eyed vision, therefor creating perception, you?

>morally superior when he is the one responsible for the shit in the world

I didn't know I was so powerful!

Gee wiz!
>>
>>19301790
>I didn't know I was so powerful!
>Gee wiz!
so smug, that's why I could never hate you
>>
We are what we are, when in danger
>>
>>19300944
once again: SOURCE??
>>
>>19301872

So smug... but for how long?!

One eternity.

That's just Drogon... I'm the obviously superior color!
>>
>>19301360
To be fair, it's amazing that he was even able to type this out with those massive flippers
>>
>>19300944
Who is "we"?
>>
Type of people to run this scam are type of people to make money off adsense.
The rumor is more profitable than actually having kids die... why would you even have an end to the game? It’s to keep them coming back for as long as possible
>>
File: 1498950147050.jpg (62KB, 366x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498950147050.jpg
62KB, 366x420px
>>19303698
The story and the 50 day list is quite chilling, regardless, it's something that would catch on because kids are dumb and depressed

The right kind of asshole could come along and make this his own anytime.

The list of things to do and the people you would talk too, is actually effective. It is very psychologically degrading, it literally brings you one step closer to the edge everyday.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.