[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cursed or just stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499651017459.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1499651017459.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>couple of days ago, had to write an essay on the occult and ended up using an image from the exorcist movie
>whenever i would look at it, it felt as though it was looking right through me, slightly unnerving
> saw an article on it claiming that people associated to the movie either directly or directly faced some sort of tragedy
>didn't think much of it
>three days ago, I became really depressed over nothing, started to feel like life wasn't worth living
>no real reason to feel that way, rarely ever depressed
>felt like the bad energy was permeating my life and those around me
>started to fall out of love with s.o who is the greatest, most kindest human being i know
>he tells me he 'misses me' sitting across from me, to which i reply that i'm right here
>two days ago, boyfriend was ambushed while returning home, he nearly died, was m.i.a for nearly 6 hours
>the image of that possessed girl kept flashing through my mind
>started to recite a prayer from the bottom of my heart, realized that boyfriend was my one true love and how strange it was that my whole personality turned evil for no apparent reason
>while praying for him, i felt a tap on the earring he gave me, assuring me he was well
>the depression, the evil disposition felt like a blur
was i really cursed or was it a coincidence?
>>
>>19300748
Post the image here and i think it was probably a coincidence
>>
>>19301149
I don't want to look at it again. It was from the scene where the little girl can rotate her head 360 deg and she looks particularly evil.
I'd be tempted to say it was just a coincidence but the bad energy wanted to make me kill myself as well as the love of my life. Those past days were a dreamy haze
>>
>>19300748
I think it's just a coincidence

you're looking into it too deep
>>
>>19301452
>I google it
fuck am I cursed now?
>>
>>19300748
>had to write an essay on the occult

What did you write about? The clergy, Imams, and Rabbis are enemies of God's servants - hence their "exorcisms" and "witch hunts" are as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfG_laZuSMQ
>>
>>19301973
it was about movies based on real life, i used the exorcist as an example and that's when i started to feel an evil inclination, i prayed it off though
>>
File: kanjeng ratu.jpg (111KB, 700x957px) Image search: [Google]
kanjeng ratu.jpg
111KB, 700x957px
>>
>>19300748
OP is a faggot who needs to see a psychiatrist for believing too many shittypastas
>>
>>19302040
Am I cursed now?
>>
>>19302475
ur the faggot if anything
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.