[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jordan Maxwell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Jordan_Maxwell_Earthling.jpg (37KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan_Maxwell_Earthling.jpg
37KB, 300x296px
new to /x/ and I'm sure this isn't the first thread about him but what does everyone think of this guy? Is he legit or just another fraud?

I feel like even if he is a fake he is at least thought-provoking and tries to get others to think for themselves.
>>
Just by looking at him, you can tell he's a fraud.
>>
If he is profiting ans selling books, he is 90% fake.
>>
his real name may be russel pine
he may be cia connected
he is a temple member
he likes to eat at restaurants if you pay
he does drop some interesting info in his interviews but too often it's "you're stupid" and "poor me"
his website was ""stolen""
his life stories he tells are made up (at least a few of them)
bottom line he is worth to listen to but be wary
oh and his new site is jordanmaxwellshow, git it, show
>>
he's also a jew and allegedly has starred in some movies
>>
>>19300746
most likely a fake fuk

but the saturn death cult conspiracy is good
>>
>>19300746
he's a shill for sure, a lot of his information is true to the religions/worldviews that he claims to expose, but he's basically a gateway drug for manly p hall and the philosophical research society while making a quick buck from people who believe in ufo's and the illuminati
>>
>>19300746
He's holding his chin with his right hand, and slowly masturbating with his right hand, whilst maintaining eye contact with you. You feel aroused because you are a colossal faggot. You slip your finger up your ass. It slides in with minimal effort.
>>
>>19300746
Who is this faggot?
>>
>>19302930

I know he's a shill, but there have been FAR worse people than him. If he's trying to make a buck for the information he gives you that's fine but I wish he would stop repeating the same info over and over with such a pessimistic attitude.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (621KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
621KB, 2000x1500px
>>19302085
he claims people from Hollywood stole his idea from one of his videos called:"The Matrix of Power" which they then turned into the Keanu Reeves movie: The Matrix.

Seems a bit far-fetched to me.
>>
>>19304551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QebcuUqfomE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.