[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

arcturians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

The ones called "arcturians" are trying to torture us all forever on their starships.

They possess people, they steal, they go against order and intelligence, they do anything they can to get their way.

Absolutely dangerous organic/insectoid parasites that target your pineal gland are in our star system and on our planet. Watch your scalp for any buildup of bad bacteria.

They use attraction to hypnotize and convert.

This is the correct resolution and format. Watch out for the picture that is vertically elongated, it makes them look far scarier and more powerful, it shows bigger eyes which will make your soul believe they are demon(not devil) and that you should worship.

Demons(not devils) and those that hold demonology are of the HIGHEST order in the universe, respect them.

In these times you must accept true intelligence & morality into your mind, heart and soul.

If you do not accept I and we will be in eternal soul danger.

I fear for all.

Stay smart, do NOT give in to them.

*Those that hail from Alpha Draconis

Watch the following vids, notice the arcturian ambassador raise his chin in evil servitude. Notice how he claims to be a healer, without saying much. Also notice the resolution difference due to the arcturian being afraid of judgement, they fear being seen for who and what they are; EVIL.

Notice how immaculate, ready and presented the reptillian is, they are at war with the arcturians and so should we be at war with these invaders.

Now.

Our allies THE DRACONIANS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvsw-NSH4cI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9-nU6fxrU

Our enemy the arcturians:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxRF8PYaa9c
>>
>>19300721

>They possess people, they steal, they go against order and intelligence, they do anything they can to get their way.
WE WUZ ALIUMS N SHIET
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Fuckin niggrs
>>
>>19300721
>Absolutely dangerous organic/insectoid parasites that target your pineal gland are in our star system and on our planet. Watch your scalp for any buildup of bad bacteria.

OH MEY GAWD INSECTS AFTER PINEAL
>>
>>19300752
Fucking disinfo dickhead
>>
>>19300768
Yeeeeeee

Is the noise I make you make
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (344KB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
344KB, 1125x900px
>>19300721
This is false.
The Arcturians are benevolent race of 9th dimensional beings which support us from afar with their wisdom and their teachings. They understand universal consciousness as one and support humanity during their ascension process.
They have not hurt humanity, like the Draconians, the Reptilians, the Greys, and the Anunaki.
This is a disinfo thread, meaning we are closer now more than ever to coming to full disclosure.
>>
>>19300721
You know these vids aren't an accurate representation at all of those races? Especially visual.

I'm sorry but i don't agree with all your information. my personal experience has shown me that Draconians and Reptilians are not your friends, they were genetically created as slaves by the Fallen Archons from Andromeda. there really are some extremely positively polarized arcturian, pleiadian, sirian, and andromedan factions, however there are a lot of demons who have incentive on Earth's astral plane who will impersonate aliens and also most of the sources of channeling aren't from the aliens themselves but just from empty astral shells recycling old platitudes/phrases, not being very helpful. i agree that there are some bad 'Nordic' factions out there, but i think you're being irrational by basing your entire worldview on a couple of retarded videos which aren't accurate at all...
>>
>>19300803
>>19300803

nice try dickhead

call me zelda one more fuckin time
>>
>>19300803
>9th dimensional
careful with the terminology friend, but yeah I basically agree with you. Annunaki is also a loaded term because of disinformation agent Zechariah Sitchin, they are the so called Archons.

about the 'greys', according to my sources, the ones who weren't simple soulless biological robots which could be possessed are free now and have crossed over into the Light, no longer under Draconian clutches
>>
>>19300804

so endrumedians maded absulute powur, reptillians and your fucking abysally retarded soul?
>>
>>19300827
what? stop shitposting.
>>
>>19300823

whats an archon?

sounds neat

like archdemon
>>
>>19300834
they are like Fallen Angels. they're the leaders of the 'Dark forces', so they maintain the matrix control system on earth, the veil, create suffering, etc
>>
>>19300829

what??!? i thought that's what we were doing
>>
>>19300823
9th dimensional is the correct term, Annunaki is just semantics, greys have done damage to humans in the past (even if brainwashed). I already know all of this.

>>19300815
Your videos validate my point. Two reptilian warrior races who want to kill and conquer a species of aliens who want to heal and help humanity? So deluded.
>>
>>19300837

hell...

i thought my mom created suffering
>>
>>19300782
Yeeeeee
>>
Cool. But can they find this?
>>19300487
>>
>>19300840
it isnt necessarily the correct term as the entire race hasnt evolved to that 'level', which can still be broken down into the basic 7 density model(which is a lot easier to understand)
>>
>>19300840

fuck im mad now

never say validate again you piss me off

gc and frame harder faggot

or dont
>>
>>19300850
are you schizophrenic?
>>
File: the_event.jpg (147KB, 1412x712px) Image search: [Google]
the_event.jpg
147KB, 1412x712px
>>19300721
>The ones called "arcturians" are trying to torture us all forever...

Right on brother! Those evil Arcturians are totally bad news. Not like the Archons who have controlled this world for 20,000 years. The Archons have been our loving elder brothers. Guiding and protecting us for millennia. Keeping us from wars, famine, torture, and cruelty to one another. Helping us connect with the inner light of god, peace, prosperity, and abundance.

Oh wait...
>>
>>19300860
kek, nice one
>>
>>19300850
Let me rephrase: challenge your assumptions and rethink who really is the "enemy" here. I say this out of your own benefit so you truly are not manipulated.
>>
There's no alien species interfering with any other- everyone already knows planets have their own will of protecting it's own native species with the anti bodies of its native bacteria and viruses.
>>
>>19300876
lol remember when "the war of the worlds" was a 'hoax'.
>>
>>19300876
doesn't work here because we invited them, also there used to be a lot of galactic wars
>>
>>19300858

Not really. I did happen to HK my soul with abilify and now everyone's trying to kill me cuz my pl is too high does that count?
>>
>>19300888
Invitation is the oldest intergalactic war trick in the book,
>>
>>19300721
Please get back on your meds. Your mom misses you.
>>
>>19300916
Yiiikes

N1 doe
>>
>>19300916
Stop trying to rape me
>>
File: tmp_4966-61b2095965774.jpg (10KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4966-61b2095965774.jpg
10KB, 200x199px
>>19300721
So it is true...

Reptilians don't use the power of love, because they literally fear it. They fear how powerful the force of attraction is. I don't disagree; love can be powerfully addicting. However, my own personal experience is that the ninth dimensional Arcturian Council has been only perfectly fair, and I trust them as arbiters between deciding if a soul has made the choice between service to self, or service to others, or said another way, the choice between power from within or power over others.

I admire their sense of fundamental neutrality.
>>
>>19300952
I thought reps "eat" love, like the spirit cooking that turns humans into parasites.
Reptilians feel safer being in control of their love, or loosh. If you are the producer and aware that they need it; you have power over them.
They'd rather keep you confused so they can harvest.
>>
>>19300962
They can only feed on lower vibrational loosh
http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management
>>
>>19300888
>>19300999
wtf i just got two trips in a row
>>
>>19300952
This is close to my understanding as well. I feel like the determination of what they do as good or bad is most likely skewed by the person making the assessment. Speaking in terms of polarity is more accurate. Thanks Nice Ship. Your insight typically resonates with me.

Assuming any of them are valid, the channeled messages indicate that Acturians can assist in the removal of energies that hold us back from living our polarity choice fully (removal of trauma, etc.).

I've seen nothing to indicate that the reptilians are positive polarity oriented although it seems like they are able to change and there are exceptions to the rule.
>>
What on Earth do you people been smoking?

Are you people serious? Is this role-play?

Jesus Christ you are retarded.
>>
>>19300721
I watched those videos before, and they are all bullshit. Arcturians are wise and evolved beings who don't normally interfere with lower life forms like humans.

The Dracos tried to send a missile to blow up the Arcturian homeworld. That is their petty sort of reckless arrogance towards life. Draconians are noble and powerful, but have a very shitty view of others. They believe that all beings should serve their superiors, and of course they consider themselves superior.
>>
>>19301532
Sounds like you are just out of the loop.
>>
>>19301003
It's allmost like the universe is trying to tell you something.
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF YO ASSISTANCE AN DO SOME SHIT"
>>
>>19301727
BOO, I hate when I left click a word and it autocorrects it. Itso there at the worst time.
>>
>>19301730
I swear it only happens on this particular site.
>>
>>19300803
>>19300804
Reptilians might be niggers, but Arcturians are the Jews of space, never trust them, they just use spiritualism to trick gullible people.
>>
>>19301755
It'd be wise to not trust any member of any species until you can judge them on their actions.
>>
Do not believe this human. We are a loving and a peaceful race. We are here to defend earth and to assist in raising the consciousness of humanity.
>>
>>19300721
they look cute on the pic you used tho ...
>>
File: myboard.jpg (146KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
myboard.jpg
146KB, 500x1200px
>>19301532
>>
>>19300899
Fuck abilify that shit fucked me, now on a 700$ month needle is doing good no more olanzapine fog, the crazy is more clear and stable.
>>19301332
>I've seen nothing to indicate that the reptilians are positive polarity oriented
There are 2 main factions some reptillians obey the dragons and some are like a child with no parents around. Some reptillians helped secure the gate from there brothers we couldnt have done it without them.
>>
>>19304171
Where did you learn the stuff on reptilians.
>>
>>19300721
>reddit spacing
kys fag
>>
File: Screenshot_20170716-203340.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170716-203340.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Someone post all of these...
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>19300721
You are confusing Arcturus with another celestial body.
>>
>>19304269
I've been in Rainbow dragon form and commanded some to leave earth, should have seen the fear in there soul when they saw me, was also the one to start dragging earth to the gate after the purge happened, i wasn't at the gate for the war had stuff todo on earth but i was informed it had been cleared through telepathic communication on a secure wavelength.
>>
You seriously consider Arcturians malicious? Under what pretense? Arcturian structures are the most I've encountered, and they're relatively benign compared to actual disruptive agents, like chem trails and aural biodomes.
In fact, Arcturian structures tend to simply gravitate to places of geometric power. They don't necessarily interfere with anything, positively or negatively.
>>
>>19304587
>>19304587

lololwut

arcturian rat pls go
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.