[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End Times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: rapture .jpg (370KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rapture .jpg
370KB, 1920x1080px
Are we living in the End Times? Think of some of the signs around us:
>increased crime
>Matthew 24:12 "and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold."
>Ruining of the Earth by Mankind
>Revelations 11:18 "But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward+ your slaves the prophets+ and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining* the earth.”
>Religious hypocrisy
>2 Timothy 3:5 "having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power;+ and from these turn away."
>Large wars
>Matthew 24:7 "“For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom,+ and there will be food shortages+ and earthquakes in one place after another."
>Breakdown of morals and the family
>2 Timothy 3: 2,3: "For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness"
>Apathy towards the End
>Matthew 24: 37-39 " For just as the days of Noah were,+ so the presence* of the Son of man will be.+ 38 For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,+ 39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away,+ so the presence of the Son of man will be."
>2 Peter 3: 3,4 " First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires+ 4 and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his?+ Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.”
>>
The world isn't going to end soon but some sensitive people have noticed the uptick in paranormal activity.
I embrace the fun times ahead.
>>
>>19300559
>inb4 this has been predicted earlier in our history
The difference is the scale on which it's happening. Sure, there have been famines, crime, religious hypocrisy, etc. beforehand existing in the structure, but I think that warfare is the most critical component.

First off, the prophecy of Gog and Magog from the Book of Ezekiel seems to be happening before our very eyes. Just look at how the Middle East and North Africa are in chaos, with the United States, Russia, Europe, China, all trying to influence events around the Holy Land. Look at Ezekiel 38-39 and compare them to what's going on: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+38-39&version=NKJV
Then, in terms of the destructive firepower, we have never before possessed weapons capable of our extinction. Today, we possess biological and nuclear weapons that can wipe out the entirety of human existence. Depending on your views on climate change/global warming, you can lump in natural disasters there as well, as those are expected to get worse. But even if you don't believe in climate change, the thesis still stands.
>>
>>19300568
Why won't the world end soon? It seems like Biblical prophecy is lining up almost perfectly. In the United States, we've achieved Rome/Weimar-tiers of moral decadence, amidst growing civil unrest and global tensions, and with powerful technology compared to before. When we look at the Adventists in the 1800s who thought the world was going to end, it simply wasn't possible to bring about the level of destruction we have today. All it would take to wipe out humanity would be a large scale nuclear exchange or even a superbug that could be grown in a government-owned lab as a bioweapon.
>>
>>19300574
How long was the New Testament supposed to guide reality? Two thousand years? Three thousand? Did God plan that far ahead?
There's not much of a divine plan past this age, I think. God might be tired. I know I would be.
>>
>>19300580
For eternity, I would imagine. The Book of Revelations is supposed to spell out the End Times. It doesn't necessarily say when that happens, as you can see there all kinds of prophets trying to claim the End Times are upon us, but there's something special about today I feel. I mean, there's been moral degeneracy in the past, there's been famines in the past, but there hasn't been nuclear war or bioweapons or Orwellian levels of surveillance.
>>
>>19300591
I have my theories on Revelations.
Here's a hint: It's not a list of things that happen in order. God is smarter than that.
>>
>>19300603
What are your theories on Revelations then?
>>
File: 14849432258.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
14849432258.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>19300559
encuentro cantina
>>
>>19300574
The world will end if you believe it will end.
The world will survive if you believe it will survive.
Which reality will you end up while surfing the multiverse? Think very carefully.
You can start by projecting your fearful energy in the world, Jesus never predicted the end times and nor should you.
>>
>>19300559
I believe we are living in the end times, but its not as what we think. In lots of cultures and lots of works we see so many similar trends its kinda scary. We do live in the ends times, but its only the world as we know it. Some people are not gonna like it when our veil gets lifted off and are gonna try to cling to their old ways, to these people this world may seem like hell is coming and the demons are attacking. In reality we are only being allowed to know cosmic consciousness, our later chakras are going to open, and we will join the intergalactic community.
>>
File: image049.jpg (33KB, 267x355px) Image search: [Google]
image049.jpg
33KB, 267x355px
>>19300591
End "times" was mistranslated. It was actually the word age, referring to the age of Aquarius, which will begin around 2150. We're currently living in the age of pisces, which began around the time Jesus was born. He would be with us till the end of the age. What comes after I'm not so sure.
>>
>>19300580
you are wrong
>>
It's holy click bait!
>>
>>19300625
>The world will end if you believe it will end.

Shrink. First thing tomorrow.
>>
>>19300625
Why are you here?

Why are you here instead of creating the perfect reality?

Why are you in this shit forum instead of using the law to be rich and happy?
>>
>>19300559
If we are this is as gay as gay gets. An overbearing Patriarch in the sky telling people that touching ones self or the same sex is wrong. While knowing humans won't care to talk about it. While also knowing this generation not only fully expects to have to pay off 20 Trillion in fucking debt because muh programs for diabetics obese baby boomers. Having to pay for the moral crimes of the past 10,000 fucking years because of indoctrination. Having to trust a book that has been warped and manipulated since it was inducted.

If an all knowing ever present figure actually believes that this is even balanced, and is just using other dimension he created as an excuse for this being balanced. This is THE gayest shit ever. All we can do is bitch and moan and pile ten more crosses on our backs.
>>
>>19300559
confirmation bias, all of it
>increased crime
increased population density = increased crime. It's just that easy
>Ruining of the Earth by Mankind
Always has been since the dawn of man. Do you know for how long did they exploit the forests of Lebanon?
>Religious hypocrisy
Always has been. Always!
>Large wars
Larger than Rome conquering the fucking known world? Or the endless battled with the turks through medieval times?
>Breakdown of morals and the family
This is can agree with. But this alone is not a sigh of the End, just a sign of a whole cultural change based on the fact that money is a new form of power, and anyone can have money, woman and man alike.
>Apathy towards the End
I just don't like to believe the end is nigh
>>
>Remember when the year 2000 was coming
>"Totes the end of the world, all religions say so!"
>2000 comes and goes without much ado
>"Uhhhhh.... actually the first year of the new century is 2001, so that's the actual end times year."
>2001 happens, the world doesn't end

And the goalposts have been moving back ever since.
>>
File: If you only knew.jpg (119KB, 570x852px) Image search: [Google]
If you only knew.jpg
119KB, 570x852px
>>19300559
>>
The world will never end.
>>
File: world is doing better.jpg (622KB, 2321x1426px) Image search: [Google]
world is doing better.jpg
622KB, 2321x1426px
>>19300559
No. Most things are getting better. Stop thinking your personal bias is factual and worldwide.
>>
>>19302739
I agree with this post.
>>
>>19302739
Right. "population density". That's what we're calling that now.
>>
File: Carrbrook (2).jpg (2MB, 4056x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Carrbrook (2).jpg
2MB, 4056x1200px
>>19300559

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abomination_of_desolation
>>
>>19300559
Bump.
>>
>>19303264
53°30'40.50"N, 2°1'6.00"W
>>
It does seem we are living in the end times. Especially our times now and to 2019.
>>
The "time of the end", "last Days", etc were referring to the end of the Jewish temple,Law of Moses, Hebrews having a corner on the God market.
Look at it this way......

Moses led Israel out of Egypt by the blood of a lamb.
50 days later they receive the law (10 commandments)
Approximately 40 years later they leave the wilderness and enter the promise land.

ALL OF THAT WAS A SHADOW.

The actual substance was ...

Jesus the real lamb is sacrificed.

50 days later they receive the Law of the Spirit of life.

40 years later the physical temple is destroyed and it is the end of the EON/AGE of shadow/darkness.
Jesus/Joshua leads us into life with God personally.
>>
>>19300559
Do you live in a cave? This place has been end times heavy for the last 3 months
>>
>>19300580
Here's the mistake people make. They apply third dimension linear time to God. God exists outside of our concept of time. To him from the moment he created adam to the moment he saw the end times come to fruition and inspired the apostles to write about them were simultaneously one instant apart, billions of years apart, and the same instant. The bible is simultaneously a chronicle of the ancient world and a chronicle of the present and future throughout time.
>>
>>19303264
>>19303978
WOAH
This is WAY cooler AND quirkier than actually explaining what you're implying
>>
>>19300559
I was brainwashed by end times thinking by parents as a kid and it ruined my childhood. People are always going to think the end times are happening just around the corner and look for random verses in the Bible to justify it.
>>
>>19300625
How do I change universe?I wanna live in a universe in which Marvel makes good comics again.
>>
>>19307426
>How do I change universe?
The same way you shot web.
>>
>>19307340

Yeah thanks, I'm going to borrow that.
>>
>>19300559
Well we were but today was the last day of that so not any more.
>>
>>19300559
crime is actually going down
the civilised world is becoming more secular
war has always been around
morals and families have never been solid
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.