[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me paranormal entities are real or this board is a big sham

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: 1499820340516.jpg (108KB, 1095x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1499820340516.jpg
108KB, 1095x1430px
Prove to me paranormal entities are real or this board is a big sham
>>
>>19300469
Alright. Listen to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxt9mixifZM
>>
This board is a sham
move along
>>
>>19300469
It's all bullshit, okay. Now, go to mlp and jerk off.
>>
>>19300476
I don't get it anon.

Is it supposed to be like the beatles backwards or something?

>>19300488
Yeah but it's comfy
>>
>>19300476
That band sucks so much ghastly paranormal cock, would book more gigs if they openly advertised as a Black Sabbath coverband.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>19300507
https://youtu.be/DPyOhP1GTRQ
Can't be much better than this
>>
>>19300507
Ok, then. Maybe this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfhKNE81uQU
>>
>>19300516
Never really got into african-american metal, but i think I could. Didn't some guy stab his own leg while recording a track or some shit
>>
File: Dead_and_Euronymous.jpg (75KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
Dead_and_Euronymous.jpg
75KB, 400x280px
>>19300525
in self defence
>>
>>19300516
More rehashed(butchered and thrown out of key) late acid rock progressions slowed down and strummed as fast as possible over blast beats. Indecipherable lyrics as part of that whole fad.
>>19300519
Read previous
>>
>>19300535
From what?
Is the guy on the left wearing an Angel Witch shirt? I have the same one.
>>
>>19300540
Well, what are you into, faggot
>>
>>19300544
https://youtu.be/2ah8sEG9YGo If you're being serious.

Basically Varg Vikernes was in a band called Burzum.

The lead singer or something for a band called Mayhem was pretty much trying to sound cool and edgy by telling his friends he was going to basically kill Varg on video.

One of the people told Varg, and Varg went to his apartment, chased him down and stabbed him to death (in self defence) because he felt his life was threatened.
>>
File: ah yeeeeeeeeeeee.png (2MB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
ah yeeeeeeeeeeee.png
2MB, 1000x849px
>>19300554
>Varg went to his apartment, chased him down and stabbed him to death (in self defence) because he felt his life was threatened.

That's gotta be the stupidest shit I've ever fucking read. So, what? He got out and now he spends his time making kiketube videos roasting stephan molyneux? What a world we live in. But thats not what I'm talking about. some black metal dude stabbed his own leg while recording a track so he could legitimately scream in pain and get it on tape.
>>
>>19300550
Not lame rehashed shit- if it's unsettleing highly distorted minor tonality and obnoxious half decipherable vocals- https://youtu.be/e3SB41uH6SQ don't get me wrong, I love that late acid rock. But the Norwegian black metal thing was just more of a subculture- yeah I know the whole story-
>>19300544
mayhem made an album cover of a picture of his brains blown out and they all ate his brains and made jewelry from his brain fragments or whatever they claim- you're not the only one whose seen the documentary
>>
>>19300578
That's more lame then killing someone whose planning to kill you.
>>
>>19300582
Was the embed an example of what you don't like, or do like? Cause that shit was pretty fucking gay.

Also what fucking documentary are you talking about? I was talking about the guy's shirt.

Lastly, what's your fucking deal dude? Everything you say seems hostile/defensive/snooty. Did someone punk the shit out of you when you were in school or something? What's up?
>>
>>19300590
That's cool, I guess. Thanks for sharing, man.
>>
>>19300619
Pretty much, and black metal sucks
>>
>>19300619
Until the light takes us
>>
>>19300619
And no, racebannon is one of my faves, of all music.
>>
>>19300654
Some people like it. I don't really get it. I like black metal before it was black metal. I.e, Merciful fate/venom, but good shit is still constantly being made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOWf8uqGf8A
>>
>>19300670
Lel.
>>
Before I had an experience and I was in ur position I would reply to this thread with some smart ass remark like play with a ouiji board. But bro trust me don't ever do so. Don't even ask for a spirit. Just forget about the thought. Pretend u never made this post. Go back home and sleep in it warm cozy bed and believe in nothing. Because you cannot handle the truth bro. Nobody can prepare for it. Not even professionals can handle it. Trust me. On a real level. Get off this forum and go to church
>>
>>19300507
Yea but why ruin transformers
>>
>>19300678
Don't get me wrong, black metal kids of Norway and Scandinavia are hardcore thugs and villains. The subculture is all about your ego and how much you don't give a fuck about life and death. It's some power violence that rivals American gang culture. But at least hip hop was new and innovative, black metal did bring a new twist with the speed picking and blast beats- but most of it is late acid rock progressions ripped off and butchered together like shit.
>>
>>19300693
Transformers was nothing b4 me
>>
>>19300678
That song is sick
>>
>>19300734
Right? Dude, I saw those guys live at the observatory in Santa Ana. My friend just took me and I didn't really know anything about them. We listen to the opening act and then they come on. We were all the way in the front touching the stage. And then they play this shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBQK4gnmDtQ

And i knew it was gonna be a good night. And sure enough that shit was sick as fuck. People were stage diving and shit. It was crazy. Good times, man. Good times.
>>
>>19300690
Explain yourself anon.
I want to hear your tale.
>>
>>19300786
>encouraging roleplayers
>>
>>19300469
>Op's pic is proof in itself
>>
File: impvalleySm.png (179KB, 1054x670px) Image search: [Google]
impvalleySm.png
179KB, 1054x670px
>>19300469
>Prove to me paranormal entities are real or this board is a big sham

Most of this board is a sham and "paranormal" entities are real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfG_laZuSMQ

(Song in screenshot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs)
>>
>>19300469
Ur paranormale
>>
>>19300469
I bet the paranormal really cares about the validity of this thread.
>You've really got them shaking now Anon
>>
>>19300469
is that narcissa? man i hate living in 2017, what the hell.
>>
What kind of 'proof' would satisfy you, OP?
>>
File: VonBurger.jpg (21KB, 314x296px) Image search: [Google]
VonBurger.jpg
21KB, 314x296px
>>19300469
Go ask Robert Bigelow. He knows, and he's not sharing with the rest of us poor peons.
>>
>>19300476

>ask for paranormal proof
>get shitty band

maybe they're so shitty that satan plays them to punish the damned
>>
No, you're not entitled to my loosh and my time. You've got the library there. You've got this whole board. Many people have been noted in medical records, in various books, etc. for having produced occult phenomena. What do you bring to the table? When I feel like it, I'll do magick for my own purposes, and sometimes I will share it and sometimes I won't. I tell you anon, I FEEL what you feel when you direct your attention towards me, and your mentality rubs off into me to the point I can be temporarily duped by your own scepticism. Do you know how difficult it is doing magick without your psychic deadweight, your doubt, making it even more difficult? Hell I know when some faggot is jerking off to me. I register the thoughts of others all the time, if not in full, at least I get the general intent and the feeling of you arising in my consciousness. You think I want that in my mental sphere? I'd rather redirect your attention and drive you away from me then have you weighing me down with your materialism. Every thought matters, your thoughts matter, when you got a group of mediums together in a room sometimes a given individual is requested to leave because it doesn't work with the others well. Different people with different mentalities lend themselves in different ways to these operations.
Maybe you sceptics should read the chaos magick texts and learn to form meta-beliefs on a whim. The mentality of "I won't believe in it until I see it proven to me" literally prevents you in most cases from ever acquiring that proof.
You keep things up with demanding everything be done for you, you might just end up becoming a test subject for someone to try out an experiment on, whether you like being subjected to their experiment or not… but most likely you're going to be stuck in an endless emotional loop where, by the law of attraction, you will fail to pull to you the experiences you actually want.
>>
>>19304980
This
/thread
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1440x1080px
>>19300469
< Explain that bitch
>>
>>19304980
So many assumptions based on one simple sentence.
Law of attraction. You believe in Law of attraction alright I think we got a cuckoo clock in our midst.
>>
>>19304980
>I know when some faggot is jerking off to me
I do too. It's never.
>>
File: Shayla.jpg (118KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
Shayla.jpg
118KB, 1200x628px
>>19300469
we already explained this shit to you, now go away
>>
>>19305025
It's a big fish. you see, fishes exist underwater and sometimes get fished.
When you fish a fish while you go fishing, some fishy fishes get fishy by being really big.
>>
File: myboard.jpg (146KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
myboard.jpg
146KB, 500x1200px
>>
>>19300476
this
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.