[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop archons from sucking out my energy? is there a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1499563605499.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1499563605499.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
how do i stop archons from sucking out my energy? is there a way to stop feeding them loosh???
>>
>>19300094
Drink your piss. Its the only way
>>
>>19300094
>>19300101
or eat your own seed
>>
this is serious guys we gotta stop these non dimensional goddamn lizards
>>
>>19300123
You cant, get out of this world
>>
im serious, eat your own seed or drink your own piss. or someone else's confirmed reptile piss.
>>
>>19300134
this solution is only temporary
>>
>>19300134

seed?
>>
>>19300218
You have to be 18 to post about archons.
>>
>Play Archon
>Lose
>They feed on you winning
>>
>>19300094
Drink a gallon of bleach.
>>
>>19300379
True.
>>
>>19300094
is kek there ???
>>
File: 1500080930977.jpg (38KB, 720x389px) Image search: [Google]
1500080930977.jpg
38KB, 720x389px
>>19300379
Since when are the Archons Canadian?
>>
>>19300094
Yeah, just repeat this mantra everyday, or make one similar that is personal to you that you feel is right:
>I, ____, choose of my own free will and volition to completely and utterly remove myself from out of the control and influence of all lower, negative, harmful beings, such as the Archons or the reptilians. Instead, I choose instead of my own free will and volition to focus upon the highest and most joyous aspects of my self and of life. I surrender completely to unconditional love and to my highest self. I trust and let go, I know that everything will work out in my best interest and in the best interest of all beings, across all space and time.
You can also call upon light beings, such as the angels, or the Divine Source itself for protection.
Remember: ignorance is their greatest weapon, knowledge your greatest power. The veil is lifting, their power is waning. The more that believe, the faster the changes will occur for the better.
>>
>>19300739
this, also stop masturbating, read practical psychic self-defense by robert bruce, and start intoing magick
>>
>>19300094
Stop being a rat
>>
>>19300739
Shutup val
Georgi
Arcturians
David icke...nvm
>>
File: fug_my_shid_ub.png (14KB, 528x530px) Image search: [Google]
fug_my_shid_ub.png
14KB, 528x530px
>>19300094
>>19300123
>How do i stop archons from sucking out my energy?

You can't. It's just that simple. Humans emit psychic energy like they emit heat, water, and dead skin cells. It's just natural. The Archons are not taking anything you are not casting off WILLINGLY.

If you were to ascend you would naturally start to control what energies you cast off and that would eventually starve them. So their main agenda is to keep us "asleep" and unaware. They are constantly looking for anyone who "wakes up" and then sending extra interference to put them back to sleep. This usually comes in the form of (unexpected) life difficulties, almost always from psychically manipulated other people.

Part of the control matrix that monitors you are various plasma and astral implants. They are very much like leeches that CONSTANTLY fuck with your emotions to keep you asleep, agitated, and spewing loosh into your environment.

YOU sound like your plasma implants have destabilized you so much it's affecting your mental well being (which is common). Obsessions, mental illness, drug abuse, sexual deviancy, gambling are all common symptoms of these implants destabilizing you.

See if this helps:
>Imagine a pillar of light VERY BRIGHT coming from the one true source of life
>Imagine it punching a hole through the darkness that surrounds this planet
>Imagine this pillar of light bathing you from top to bottom
>Now imagine these mental imbalances as little dark spots in your aura. Like leeches or fleas.
>Make the light as large and as bright as possible until these little critters squeal and then explode and are replace by just the light and your aura.
>Keep doing this until every little critter goes REEEEEE! and dies.

That's it. Try not to do the things that (helped) these implants destabilize you. Keep doing this once or twice a week until you feel better. Good luck Anon!
>>
>>19300958
Pic related.
>this pillar of light bathing you from top to bottom
>>
File: 1497766360371s.jpg (3KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497766360371s.jpg
3KB, 100x125px
>>19300094
I have my own rituals and yes stop mastubating does work too, if you start getting angry sing a song ,feel like drinking write a story, and if you want to masturbate pull hairs from your balls, I notice those leeches hate pain and been in love those are critically .
>>
>>19300094
Buy my bullshit ass book for three easy payments of $19.95 Fuck all of that shit OP. Just tell them to stop. Out load or in your head whenever you feel it's happening. They have no choice but to obey. If you want to fancy it up with some sage and mantras or whatever go right ahead. Doesn't matter. Your in control, you have the power. They are dependent.
>>
File: free.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
free.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>>19300094
Do not give them your consent, i know its hard because most of society is built around their laws, but whenever you can dont consent. Also speak the truth, always, both to yourself and to others, that will help. You could say the nemesis of the archons is truth, and you have the Word, so speak it!
>>
>>19300094
Stop being a faggot.

In other words, no.
>>
>>19300958
so you're saying morpheus was right
>>
>>19300094
You can't. If you could, you wouldn't be asking that question, and if you're asking that question, you cannot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.