[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue Whale Thread #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: Ohfuck.jpg (74KB, 1295x507px) Image search: [Google]
Ohfuck.jpg
74KB, 1295x507px
I have recently heard of the Blue Whale challenge. This will be the first thread of many where we'll discuss the various amount of incidents and the crazy things they have asked contestants to do.
What we know already: Russian Suicide groups, Victims in Bulgaria,Portugal obviously Russia and many others. But this info is coming from gay websites like Wikipedia and Heavynewsdotcom
>>
>>19300062
Apparently there was another Suicide in Texas.
http://people.com/human-interest/texas-parents-say-blue-whale-online-challenge-led-suicide-son/
>>
>>19300062
List of apparently the 50 things that have been asked for contestants. http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/blue-whale-challenge-game-what-are-the-50-challenges-tasks/
>>
>>19300062
Some video I found for anyone who doesn't know about the challenge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWa_K1080SA&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>19300062
>http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/blue-whale-challenge-game-what-are-the-50-challenges-tasks/

Why are victims participating in the self-harm challenges?

I can understand trauma bonding as some kind of incentive, but I suppose that there must be some more direct means of positive reinforcement.
>>
i kiled my self yesterday cause this stupid game FUCK
>>
>>19300062
Just some big bullshit made by some guy with too much time. Idiots fall for this and end up killing themselves and for some reason the game's creator is responsible. This is proof of how the law and the way it is applied has gone to shit.
>be bored /b/tard
>decide to mess around with some teenagers
>the cucks end up killing themselves
>somehow you are responsible for a faggot that threw himself off a bridge
>>
File: 1495305457539.jpg (190KB, 1087x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495305457539.jpg
190KB, 1087x900px
AFAIK they are specifically looking for weak-minded or depressed teens and other easy targets.
A few days ago another Bulgarian girl killed herself - an artist. They made her put whale-related imagery in all her paintings. Definitely something more sinister behind it - talks about Russian government related experiments.
>>
>>19300877
I agree that there is the hint of something sinister going on here, and I think it has to do with blue whales beaching themselves off the coast of Kamchatka.

I guess that there would not be a phenomenon unless the Russian government was distributing something with psychomimetic effects. Maybe they recorded a whale song from a whale that was beaching itself, and then set that tone pattern to electronic music with audio drugs.
>>
>>19300062

From what I've heard, the original creator of the challenge claims that he wants to "clear the gene pool". Not really sure what the primary goal is or what they're clearing the gene pool of, let alone if this is supposed to be a symbolic movement of some kind. It's horrifying desu. Having read the tasks you can really see how they convince kids to kill themselves. They prep them and desensitize them to death and, eventually, suicide itself.
>>
>>19301118
>off the coast of Kamchatka
>right next to the RuN Pacific Fleet submarine base
>lots of sonar
>oh gee I wonder why whales are beaching
>>
>>19300062
Promoting (giving attention) to such a cult entices the weak willed. This pathetic movement deserves only derision and scorn, not mystification and acknowledgment.
It has all the hallmarks to become another satanic panic or jelly bracelets wave of hysteria.
>>
Sorry brehs but that is only fake news kriginating fron Russia. The journalist who first wrote the"article" admited to pulling it out of her ass. But shit apiral of citing eachotger in "media" fooled fucking Ministires is some countries into looking into the case and giving orders to teachers to observe kinds and talk about this thing which never in fact existed.
Some guys tried to reproduce the idea once it went viral but never pushed anyone to kill themselves. I know for a fact that in news flash about the thing they used statistics of youth suicide and self harm from past year and just assumed they are all due to blue whale.
>>
>>19301521
Jesus fuck note to self do not phone post when tired.
>>
>>19300777
>http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/blue-whale-challenge-game-what-are-the-50-challenges-tasks/
interstingly enough I remeber a few years ago
/b/ was all about making threads about cutting for bieber and all those other stupid things to get girls to cut themselves for "political" reasons
>>
>>19301493
I did not know that there was a base there.

They might have done experiments with using whalesong in sonar as a kind of cloak to blend in with the background noises of the deep ocean. That would have been more stressful for the whales.
>>
Hey boys just woke up glad we're finding out more about this. I was wondering if we could convince someone to participate in the challenge from like /b/ or some shit and have the vlog for the 50 days. Also I did not hear that was a fake article thanks for telling us man <3. Like I only found out about this whole challenge last night when I was talking to this emo chick I'm trying to get into and her cousin.
>>19301521
>>
>>19301554
Yeah I remember that do good ol /b/ days. But this is different circumstances. Think of it like this, in those situations no one was putting a metaphorical gun to there head saying if you don't do this we'll leak your shit you know. But with this once you're in you're till the end. I remember shit the like Midnight man or whatever it's called when you invite him into your house then you're stuck till morning with him In the house. I might be forgetting more details but that's what I remember. But I heard that there's a whole psychological thing that is with this. Like the whales keep you a false sense of security into killing yourself or some shit idk maybe it was a fake article but that would make sense. If you give someone enough trust and make them start off with basic stuff then progress to more and more worse shit they'll still be with you. Maybe the reason why it's working so much is these depressed kids and shit don't got no one cause they're so edgy and that makes them a good target. The game master can lead them on while giving them the attention they want. Would make sense
>>
>>19300062
Remember when the news told all the parents to watch out for signs that your teenager is smoking catnip but nobody was really smoking catnip and even if they were it's pretty harmless? This sounds like that. There is no blue whale challenge.
>>
Thread theme music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-HBQI9RD-g

The blue whale game is some unsettling shit
>>
If it's clearing the gene pool it's of weak willed people dumb enough to do it. They should not be reproducing. I'm all for it. Let them kill them selves.
>>
Alright of 18:55 I've been searched around on how to download the game and I've think I've found it. Since we don't have someone who has played the game by itself would someone be willing to be the tester of said game? To be fair it's for science. Let's say this is something that's been blown way out and we need hard evidence of this. And if it's true then obviously we would interfere before the 50 day mark and stop the experiment. Operation: Beached Whale is a go ladies and gents.
>>
>>19303250
you get promoted to curator if you kill the curator.
the curator's goal is to find someone to kill him.
>>
>>19303306
Hmmm this is like some heavy shit. If you kill the head honcho who's making you do shit to yourself you become the head honcho. But I heard there was multiple "whales" that tell people to do the things
>>
>>19303306
Also how did you find out about this? If the curators wanna die then why are they making others kill themselves? Natural selection? For the hell of it? What's the whole thing surrounding the Russian suicide groups I've read about is it bullshit or true?
>>
If you complete all the tasks but don't die, you will start receiving mysterious phone calls and have to murder Russian mafia while wearing different animal masks.
>>
File: IMG_5423.png (84KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5423.png
84KB, 640x1136px
Alright dicked around on Instagram and typed in Blue Whale. Two accounts in French saying Stop Blue whale blah blah but I found one named blue_whale_2017. It has 4 posts that span from June 6 to 9. You guys are welcome to spook around on it. Checked out followers and most of them are German which we could assume the person who made this account is in Germany and the people who are following him may know he/she that is participating. The following tab brings up a bunch of verified accounts the account is following like The Rock,Audi,WWE. Don't know what to make of it man. Im gonna search around more on Instagram then move over to tumblr maybe some edgy kid is participating in it.
>>
>>19303393
What is this Hotline Miami?
>>
File: IMG_5424.png (267KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5424.png
267KB, 640x1136px
Found this account. Maybe one of the challenges is to follow a mass amount of people and to spread the challenge idfk. I mean look at the pictures. The one with the little pony looks like the taker was told to do it. The second photo on the account looks like something off google. Someone do back image search?
>>
Wanna play
What do?
>>
>>19300062
It is a revenge to the people for bringing whales almost the point of extintion made up by ex-PETA genius vegan russian guy to punish the weak minded for the sins of humanity.

They want to upgrade this shit even more to target all the stupid people on earth somehow so the human race would in the end consist only of superior IQ people and so it can finally move on from harming animals and each other.
>>
File: IMG_5425.png (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5425.png
83KB, 640x1136px
Looks like I found someone who was trying to find more about the game itself. He or she was using the Russian equivalent of Facebook to look for groups and message people in it. Honestly it might be a bunch of Russian edgy kids that once you confront them back off. I remember when the whole clown thing was going around where people were dressing up as them. They would make the accounts and harass kids that went to my school. But never came cause kids would look like idiots patrolling the halls and shit so if someone who did roll up in a krusty the clown costume he would get like fucked up.
>>
>>19303400
It depends. Do you like hurting other people
>>
>>19303444
Would you be interested in playing it? If you could record it and write down everything that gets experienced that would be great. But you gotta be committed...don't say you wanna play and not help out cause. We're trying to figure out how this works and save people who might potentially be inticed into playing this suicide game. If you want too they haven't taken it off the Samsung AppStore.
>>
>>19303458
Depends are they innocent or guilty of a crime? Also how severe? How will I be paid? I was brought up with my parents believing in Greek Mythology and shit. They would tell me those who were not worthy of life they would throw down a pit or some shit
>>
File: IMG_5426.png (95KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5426.png
95KB, 640x1136px
It has a trending hashtag on Instagram people. Has a pop up with self harm so atleast Instagram recognizes the issue.
>>
>>19303458
If I have a good reason to, yes. But I would not hurt someone without reason.

>>19303482
IDK right now I have work so waking up at 4am could be complicated.
But how would they know if I did or didn't do the things anyways?
I'll get two months free December/January
May get to play then.
>>
>>19303521
Apperantly they trade numbers with contestants so they can confirm the tasks you've done. Also they skype you to lure you into darker shit
>>
>>19303532
Trade numbers? I don't get it.

My man I have been in dark shit for years already, if they manage to break me then I'll give them a prize.
I'm interested in the meet with a whale thingy, im no teenager so I would love to get to know one of these guys and "get answers"
>>
Holy shit you autists need to search in Russian if you want to yield good results.

search for Игpa Cиний Кит or just Cиний Кит, maybe look around on dvach too, google translate should make the whole process fairly easy
>>
>>
File: tttttyyyyu.jpg (44KB, 476x248px) Image search: [Google]
tttttyyyyu.jpg
44KB, 476x248px
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.