[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Precog experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6272.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6272.png
2MB, 1280x720px
As my brain power increase i pick up bits and pieces of information from the future

We are living in the past. The future already exists

Here's a video where i drew the ideas i was getting then almost the sane thing appeared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy44XtyYXVI
>>
Interesting idea OP, I bet I would feel special too if I was stupid enough to convince myself that by drawing vague scribbles on a paper and deliberately looking for something vaguely similar that I am some special precognisant psychic
>>
>>19300049
If i were to drop my pencil and it made a mark on a piece of paper, it would be infinitely superior to anything you or the rest of the canadians could ever achieve in the lifespan of the universe.
>>
>>19300049

From what I've seen, precognitive abilities are the most common. If he wanted to seem truly 'special', he would have chosen something far more boast-worthy (and fake), such as skyrim-level magic.
>>
>>19300049
Or lol the more fucking obvious, he took the pics first
>>
>>19300036
The license plate doesn't match. You put a 2 in the second slot. It is on the third slot on the license plate. Given you specified six digits, I wouldn't use that reference as precognition evidence.
>>
Use your brain power to find this
>>19300487
>>
File: IMG_6280.png (882KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6280.png
882KB, 1280x720px
>>19300773
I was just guessing 2nd slot. As you can see the position is just right if you show them aligned
>>
File: IMG_6281.png (796KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6281.png
796KB, 1280x720px
Do you realise this is the closest thing to real time travel i've ever seen!

Information passing through time!!!
>>
>>19300049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZoxaU4V_0

God is trying to make me feel special with his supreme telepathic abilities
>>
File: 1366909525460.jpg (30KB, 396x495px) Image search: [Google]
1366909525460.jpg
30KB, 396x495px
>>19300036
once i dreamed how i died.
>was riding in a plane
>late night landing in the middle of somewhere
>see big mountain illuminated by full moon
>plane breaks on landing touch down
>straped in seat, fuelsalage breaks in 2 a few places infront of me
>remember that fuelsalage is spining along the runway, all i see is the moon and the mountain spining in my vision
>wake up

Had precog dreams all through my life, i barely dream so when i remember one i have it usualy is one i feel a strong dejavu when the dreams "come true".
Anyway, knowing the details of my death were extremly liberating. either Quantum death exists or i already know that i only have to avoid flying on a plane and landing in the night.
>>
File: 1496570220835.gif (1MB, 152x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496570220835.gif
1MB, 152x150px
>>19300036
Interesting. Do you know when you'll have your first gay experience?
>>
>>19301181
>>19301181
You know you're an actual faggot soul right? Everyone else in the universe mentally passed the shit for brains level you're still on. You're not cool, funny, dominant, desirable etc. you're a retarded cunt faggot fagging everything you make yourself a part of. Why don't you just stop your retarded shit so everyone can start trying to respect women again after they disgraced existence by creating something as retarded and pathetic as you.
Or do you actually think its funny going around the net being a cyber faggot and making women feel like can't create anything but retarded freaks these days?
If your mother had enough brains to realise how much of a fucking loser you are she'd probably try douching her worthless cunt with acid for a few months before taking her life savings and getting her uterus removed.
>>
more like, pre-cognitive confirmation bias, am I right fellas?!?! AYY LMAO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.