[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AP and EP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: eso9845d.jpg (103KB, 700x705px) Image search: [Google]
eso9845d.jpg
103KB, 700x705px
There is an infinite amount of planes, only two have been named as they are the most notable. The Astral, and The Etheric.

Ask a guy who has visited both anything.
>>
>>19299900
astral and etheric are both NOT located within this dimension.
>>
>>19299900
Then there is the OBE's.
They actually take out into areas with reality.
>>
File: astral pullup.jpg (6KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
astral pullup.jpg
6KB, 221x228px
>>19299900
What kind of syrup do you use on waffles?
>>
>>19299900
How could you tell the difference? was it an enjoyable experience? do you have any family history of mental illness or personal history of drug use?
>>
>>19299900
To me, it's all just Astral Fields, even this 3rd Dimensional Density is just a really dense as fuck Astral Field (manifestation is slower, travel is slower, can't travel through objects/obstacles, can't warp things immediately with thought).
>>
>>19299900
Explain yourself, tell us the way you did it,if you can creature
>>
>>19299900
Do you watch Gossip Girl?
>>
>>19299927
This
>>
IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD.
PROJECTING- OUTWARD.

EVERYONE'S FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS AND SOUL IS DIFFERENT.
>>
>>19299918
The Astral is the representation of the comscious mind. Well, I wouldn't call it a representation, more like the plane of the mind. You can do most anything here, as long as you dont fall asleep.

The Etheric is like anothet Earth. With different creatures such as dragons, mermaids, etc. By another Earth, I mean it's like our planet but with notable differences such as your alternative families. It is also possible to make your own family in this plane.

I do have any history of drug usage. I feel if I do begin to use them I will rely on them for projections and other practices. As for mental illness the most I am aware of is a step brother with ADHD.
>>
File: 1470969899333.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470969899333.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>19299900
Another delusional rolplayer whos going to tell us divacancies, wow
>>
>>19299917
The kind that makes it all sticky.
>>
File: images (17).jpg (27KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
27KB, 326x451px
>>19299940
>>19299900

This op. The Universe is internal, you're exploring your subconscious.

>Op thinks he is his body kek
>>
>>19299944
Whether or not you believe what I state is entirely up to you, I have no evidence to support my claims outside of providing insight on how to achieve this accomplishments yourself.
>>
>>19299940
Yea I've had my universe explode out of me. Balling it up to my soul and the springing it out. Had a serious fucking awakening on lsd. Was shown a shit load of universal secrets. It all started with mah god the awareness, your talking serious shocks to the brain
>>
>>19299957
Do it then
>>
>>19299965
Elaborate pls
I'm moving back home next week and my friends are stoked. Friend's dad makes chemically sound lsd. (chemical engineering degree, used to manufacture pharmaceuticals)
I plan on taking 4 tabs and concentrating on astrally projecting at the peak of my trip.
>>
>>19299965
>You're talking
Your
You're
>>
>>19299967
Well, most I can tell you is step by step procedures of the basic, which is Energy Manipulation. EM, for short, is derived in its basic form of taking/giving energy, feeling energy, creating energy constructs, thoughtforms, and so on. Once the basics are completed, projection is next, where you metaphysically move your soul along witu the energy surrounded it out of the body to travel to another plane.

Skepticism isn't a bad thing, so keep asking questions if you feel the need to.
>>
>>19299979
You dick head, just experience the trip, you can't control that shit.
>>
>>19299984
Hear let me a gave a shit real phast
>>
>>19299987
Son, i make the clouds go away when i want to see the moon, im just testing your replies, so tell us, how was your first time doing it?, narrate it like it was a book in first person
>>
>>19299999
nice get
>>
>>19299999
Dayum what a get
>>
>>19299987
You're not really projecting outwards out of your body, you're merely creating an astral body, or an etheric body, to travel the inner planes which exist within you. Reality is within the mind, not without.

I understand this is semantics, but I think it makes a difference in understanding when properly explaining what's actually going on. Once you realize you're travelling within yourself, I think it becomes easier to conceive.
>>
>>19300006
Oh yeah bro, I can summon UFOs
>>
>>19299989
Eh he's inexperienced. Probably nervous. But yea it was totally out of my control. It was super nice though. I recommend it to anyone that doesn't have a shit mind, really shows you how much of this is affected by your thoughts. Super chill because of it, quite simply when you're not freaking out the shit around you doesn't freak out
>>
>>19300024
Funny
>>
>>19300006
When first projecting, it was actually rather hard. I was incredibly tense, even while laying down. I remember trying so hard, so desperately to project, as this was my main goal. I could never do it.

Then, as time went on, I was researching unrelated things when I came across the universal law of Reaping and Sowing. The law goes like this; you become what you think.

Think of yourself as planting a seed. Nurture this seed, protect it, water it, and wait for the process of growth to begin. Whatever you planted, if it's helped long enough, it will grow into a powerful tree. It has no choice.

This goes for negativity, too. You can't just plant this seed, feed into it and not expect it to grow. Negativity attracts negativity, same as positivity attracts more positivity.

So, I tended to my trees, and plucked up the weeds that served no purpose. And soon, I found myself being able to relax, and drift to the Astral Plane for the first time.

It's hard to describe my first time here, as it was long, but once it was over it was quite the blur. Whatever I thought of just appeared, though I noticed I had a cord to me. I learned this cord was what connected my soul and energy to my body.

Anyway, in the end, it was an incredible achievement that further led me to go onto biolocation and EP.
>>
>>19300052
I would have gone into further detail on the experience but it was so long ago that this first experience is hard to describe now. As of now it just feels natural, as sometimes even when attempting sleep I get sent to the Astral.
>>
>>19300061
So essentially its like being high, except without the substance abuse.
>>
>>19300052
I believe in you, thanks for sharing your experience, now i ask, what do you use it for?, what do you think is the point of existence?
>>
>>19300082
>Substance abuse
Fuck off normie
>>
>>19300082
With being high you have no control over what you see, but Astral Projection shows you what you wish to see. Though if you have negative thoughts cluttering your mind, you might have thosr appear automatically.
>>
>>19300091
I didnt say it was bad. Just calling it by its name.
>>
>>19300086
Mere curiousity.

There are many things unseen even by thrrrace of deitys themselves. My drive is to sate my curiousity, and experience things I could dream of experiencing. At the moment I'm currently constructing offensive energy so I may last in the Etheric longer. The Etheric is no joke, you can't just pop in and out like a game and the X Button. If you're not careful, you may leave a trail for beings that wish to bring harm to you, such as ghouls.
>>
>>19300100
Its name?, if you get hooked to them its your problem, thanks to people like you and the junkies weed is illegal
>>
>>19300108
>thrrrace

Whoops.
>>
>>19300108
You sound like a Lovecraft book, i think you can avoid the "hunt" by having the right frequency, its all about that, Tesla knew it
>>
>>19300111
TF are you talking about? All I did was say the words substance abuse. I said nothing about addiction.
>>
>>19300129
Abuse = Addiction
>>
>>19300137
Those words are not synonyms. I can abuse my local chinese restaurant. Doesnt mean im addicted to chinese food.
>>
>>19300030
you're correct about inexperienced, but I'm not nervous about it. I figure it'd be easier while on lsd because it unblocks the pineal gland
>>
>>19300160
If its an abuse it is an addiction, the word for your example is affinity to not be an addiction
>>
>>19300186
Substance abuse is merely putting things into your body that isnt strictly supposed to be there, like alcohol or tattoo ink. Isnt necesarily bad or harmful. Addiction is the lack of control or dependance on said substances. There is a very fine difference.
>>
File: 1493089203062.png (215KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
1493089203062.png
215KB, 500x466px
>>19300207
If the substance isnt supposed to be there, youre just doing drugs, as a drug is every substance that gets in your organism and makes changes, if youre Abusing it its just the path to addiction, because youre using it every day looking for a escape, so Abuse = Addiction
>>
>>19300245
Did your even read the entire post? By that logic you just ignore the pure definition in favor of personal interpretation.
>>
File: 7910.jpg (518KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
7910.jpg
518KB, 744x1052px
>>19300280
No, you did, i always have the reason -4chan
>>
>>19300294
Is english your first language?
>>
>>19300172
That's good, I'm telling you Bad trips don't exist if you don't want them to. With lsd you can forget what you're seeing and turn it into something else. You can ego death which really cool. I stopped fucking with my pineal gland, shit was getting real wierd on me. Turned into hell really if I'm being honest. Literally it's the reason I know there's things unseen that exist, because after my universe popped out of me I thought it was the thoughts of our self awareness and that's it... couldn't have been more wrong. I fucked up and focused only on that for a long time.
>>
>>19300301
Idi nahui
>>
File: 1499929841364.png (202KB, 480x719px) Image search: [Google]
1499929841364.png
202KB, 480x719px
>>19299900
have you ever pulled over by interplane cops and fined because you're moving between planes too fast?
>>
>>19300375
Now were asking the real questions.
>>
>>19300370
Pleasant.
>>
>>19300322
ego death? Can you explain what that means?
>>
>>19299900
Proof?
>>
>>19300433
Yea dude... basically you completely lose your sense of self, you still have your consciousness but that's it, no body. Then you get well... a surprise. Been to three different places with total ego loss. My favorite was god though, I wasn't even like trying to get there. Put my cigarette out, felt my hand become one with it all, looked at my shoulder and that shit was dematerializing into the air, then I just heard bow, bow, bow. Finally I was like okay. So my legs physically bow once I'm like ok with it, my vision melts away like someone burned a film strip and there it is man. The source of it all, light and love just emanating from a sphere. I'm like oh shit it's god he must be super disappointed in me because I've been a total asshole. But not really dude more love than I've ever felt, ever. Serious love man. He vibed out the word chosen and that was it. Had like divine convulsions for an hour and half later. Felt so good like too good, no drug compares. Turned my entire life around because of that
>>
>>19300482
But tell me, you went to bed, closed your eyes, and then did the energy thing and thats all?
>>
>>19300514
That's a different anon man. I don't astral project if that's what ya mean.
>>
>>19300482
Conveniently lines up with my own understanding of the universe. In fact it fits in a little too perfectly. Rather suspicous. Although my theory of everything is more heavily based on the physical rather than the metaphysical.
>>
>>19300526
But what was vanishing cigarette god thing? was a dream?
>>
>>19300529
Suspicious how lol. If you wanna get deep I believe that metaphysical is what's behind the veil. Like basically our souls and consciousness are all connected through that source and what we see around us is basically an illusion that the source of all wants us to see. We have this shared reality source vibes out, which is quite unimportant. What's important is the effect we have on the reality. It's why I'm over shittiness, it's the reason I'm writing something based on these visions. I'm sure it'll get laughed away but it's where I've been led since that ego death
>>
>>19300546
No I put my cigarette out. Honestly it was wierd because I was on the tale end of the trip and shouldn't have had a random ego death. All I can say is it was more real than this. It wasn't a dream, Getting ripped from reality is a better way to put it
>>
>>19299999
>>19300000
>>
>>19300556
They might not believe you, OP, but I do.
Maybe one day they will finally find their own truths. Maybe they won't. But I can tell you one with absolute certainty: what you saw and experienced was as real as anything else in this plane.
>>
>>19300556
Interesting. From what I understand, Ive come to believe that the universe as a whole is its own sort of living entity, with its body consisting of all matter and its mind existing as all energy. It has its sense of ego,know what matter is where and what shapes it all takes and etc but is unable to experience anything. Not being able to see in the same way that we can. So as a result life began to manifest itself as the universe's way of seeing and experiencing itself. This is of course just a summary, but writing down all the details and conclusions Ive come to would probably fill a book.
>>
>>19299900
Everyone says things are hard to do. I know this is a lie from the top so you can enjoy your Journey. Is there a way to see results while still maintaining the long path?
>>
>>19300579
Right on, that gives me some hope. literally everything since then has led me to a little hotel room down from where I work. It's oddly perfect, everything I need within walking distance, the price of the room with my weekly paycheck and food all match up. Everything I need to work on this. But like I know Christ and Mohammed worshippers are gonna hate me for this if it were to actually pick up steam.
>>
>>19300602
Yea the universe is consciousness itself imo. Basically it exploded outward once it became conscious. So what we see is the veil over that explosion, our universe. But underneath it all, it's really just the source vibing it out, interacting with itself through the veil. As in source/god/spirit is one. Its all things physically and metaphysical. We're essentially mini versions of the source interacting with other mini versions of the source who through us and anything else self aware gets to experience everything as we do
>>
>>19299900
Go find me this:
>>19300487
>>
>>19300841
Ya, pretty sure the doll and that image is fucking cursed.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.