[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there never any reptilian threads?? I want to see some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (87KB, 659x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 659x494px
Why is there never any reptilian threads?? I want to see some proof of reptilians on earth. Or aliens living among us.
>>
Sshhhhh or do you want (((them))) to notice you asking questions?
>>
>>19299717
>Why is there never any reptilian threads??
what are you talking about, there are multiple ones every week. lurk moar.
>>
>>19299717
>>19299717
My reptillian experience involves saving people from a natural disaster. I prefer that you consider this as LARP.

I had a dream the previous night, and an angelic figure told me that a strange traveler would offer a good deal: and I should take it without hesitation.

I was in a select program for biogeochemistry, and the NPS called me up as a reserve- to help put out a forest fire. They flew me in and asked me to take a survey of the burn zones. As I hiked around the blaze, I came across a reptillian.

He emitted a sound indirectly, not moving his mouth as he spoke. He said that he was collecting spotty livers from the dead. He admitted that I had witnessed him in the act, and he had no right. He offered a bargain: he would take three more spotty livers from the dead, and in return save 300 people from certain death. I agreed, and then he lifted some fallen, flaming trees from an illegal construction. The burning building looked like a dense apartment complex from the Venus project.
>>
>>19299854
Interesting response :)

Is it true?
>>
>>19300085
Since the story cannot be substantiated, I would prefer it to be classified as fiction.
>>
>>19299854
provide details as to the location, circumstance, and specifics so that it can seem legit.
>>
>>19300118
I was not told the location. I only wish that I could count latlongs from the air.

Circumstances and specifics are all subject to change in the public record, so those details are beside the point.

If you do not believe me, then it should be easier for you to classify that writing as fiction.
>>
>>19300147
I know things are not as they seem.
>>
>>19299854
Why wouldn't it just kill you?
>>
>>19300197
There were already enough dead nearby.
>>
What kind of dead was it taking the livers from?
>>
reptiliums dont are alimen but big liserds evolve come from for dinosoars cusin be better smarter for pipole but almos estinct so run pipole secret for instead and fly ufo flieng sawser
>>
>>19300315
Asphyxiated persons in a burning building.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.