[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a coincidence? why do the patterns of the galaxy look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1-fibonacci-sequence1.jpg (99KB, 1242x769px) Image search: [Google]
1-fibonacci-sequence1.jpg
99KB, 1242x769px
Is this a coincidence? why do the patterns of the galaxy look the same as the patterns of my thoughts? why the plant grows like the skipping of a rock?
>>
The universe tends to conform to the golden ratio.
>>
>>19299555
just came through to check these digits
>>
>>19299555
>99555
>>
>>19299535
Sacred g dude. Keep on spiraling
>>
>>19299535
the golden mean is a dream we live in to meme
>>
>>19299555

why?
>>
>>19299622
>>19299699
All these dubs.
Is the universe directly speaking to us?
Is the universe self-aware?
Is the universe trying to figure out its own existence?
>>
>>19299535
In a non-uniform universe, there should be some optimum pattern of growth and structuring, requiring the least amount of energy for buildup, and providing the best balance of energies. Can well be expected to be valid and found virtually everywhere, on every level of existence. So no coincidence, but a natural law.
>>
File: 1482032077296.gif (233KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1482032077296.gif
233KB, 500x533px
No such thing as a coincidence, study math, it is the most abstract representation of the universe, that's the reason we use it to explain all the phenomena we can understand and the things we haven't discovered. Don't fall for the "golden ratio" meme, it explains some things but it's not everything math has to offer, the Sine/Cosine wave is even more interesting.
>>
>>19301145
Nice
>>
>>19301145
Logarithm approximation: f(x) + f(x+1) = f(x+2)
Sine wave approximation: f(x) - f(x+1) = f(x+2)

Use different ratios of f(x) : f(x+1) to seed higher resolutions. The lowest resolution for both iterative processes is f(x) = f(x+1).

Together these recursive functions allow the digital approximation of euler's formula.
>>
>>19299555
Fuck nice digits
>>
>>19300762
what came first, the should or the law
>>
>>19301475
Good question.
>>
I love this new age myth that the golden ratio and fibonacci sequence is everywhere in the universe and nature
protip: its not and if you knew anything about math you would know why
>>
>>19301484
second protip: logarithmic spiral
>>
>>19301484
Fractals are built on math you idiot.
>>
>>19301498
good reading comprehension you illiterate shit
>>
File: fund.jpg (53KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
fund.jpg
53KB, 426x640px
gods fractal YOUniverse is supposed to be beautiful. love it!
>>
File: Figura-Chronos-IB-03001404_ml.jpg (71KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Figura-Chronos-IB-03001404_ml.jpg
71KB, 687x1000px
>>19299535
>>19299552

Short answer, past, present and future are happening.

Each quantized slice of space time can interact, change and be changed by every other quantized slice of spacetime.

Eg. Future me drinking coffee interacts with me now writing this post so the future me doesn't drink coffee like it was in the past.

But it always moves forward, even when going to the past.

Thought, consciousness, Word and that one neutrino that appeared to travel faster that light, are the only things seen to exhibit this behaviour.

One tw therefore word

There are two fives and one is at the end, one in the middle.

Reach the middle 5 CR and you've already reached the end 5 VD

5-678-5-234-5-678-5-234-5

Jesus taught his followers to pray and act in the past tense, as if it is already accomplished.

Bara-set bara

The bara, the goal, is set before the bars even exists.

The Irish Gaelge is good for this.

Baire sasta baire

Meaning, Goal-Satisfied Goal.

The Matrix movies only scratched the surface of temporality, focusing instead on the bending of space or manipulating physical forces. But technology can achieve these things.

Instead it is time where man overcomes machine. One bound by a clock, the other by space.

Time is man's domain, it is man, Adam.
>>
>>19300251
http://multivax.com/last_question.html
>>
>>19301850
So from what I can gather, not only is time travel possible, it plays a key role in the salvation gameplan.

God transcends spacetime therefore those who are with and or for God, Logic.
>>
>>19299535
get help
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.