[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urgent Questions ; Experts needed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

File: haamiah (1).jpg (28KB, 440x550px) Image search: [Google]
haamiah (1).jpg
28KB, 440x550px
I have many questions. First of all.. I am pondering on the opportunity of becoming a Freemason. I am 18 years of age, a Jew of maternal lineage, that lineage being Levitical.. I am a Libra, and a Life Path 11. I have some questions regarding a number of things.. Once one reploes i will go into depth..
>>
>>19299532
replies*
>>
hello???
>>
....disappointing
>>
>>
>>19299532
They don't really care about age, faith or religion.
>>
>>19299716
Bullshit. they revere Qabalah ( Christianized Kabbalah ) , Zoroastrianism, and King Solomon. Disinfo much my friend?
>>
>>19299716
also, the DeMolay prefer youthful individuals. literally.
>>
>>19299716
i apologize. do you have any info of use?
>>
>>19299532
Do not try to join a different religion when you are a young adult. It works for some people when they join the business world, but not for people who are making the transition from high school to college.

You would be better off learning a trade.
>>
>>
>>19299762
you don't understand .. I am FUELED by my path to this "Truth".. I know it is something incredible, yet, terrifying.. I can't explain, but.. I see myself at the forefront of the World to Come, not only does the path invigorate me but it rewards me..Or so I think.. I am thinking on getting into Computer Science, and from there? I can only imagine..
>>
>>19299796
I tried it when I was about your age. It did not help me in the long term. Mostly, it was a group of people. Mostly, they are a group of people who want you to provide cheap labor in stonework and construction.

You sound ashkenazi, so you should probably just stick with that. There are plenty of ashkenazim who do physics, math, and computer science- together.

Most of the masonic lore is cribbed from Sephardic Judaism, so you could go straight to the source for that, anyway.
>>
>>19299817
you speak to me as if I am an unlearned plebeian. I know things regarding Kabbalah of the likes I was literally told I had to study 9+ years prior before delving into it...

but I did. the Sefer HaMalach Raziel is one of said subjects.

as for the Lodges.. Hahahahaaha. Please. I know what goes on even outside of Blue Lodges. I know... And am attempting to get sponsored.
>>
>>19299817
and well, mostly Irish but, my mother, her mother, and both of her parents are Jewish. I have some Sephardic too a bit (-: but over all every male but i was a Levite
>>
>>19299836
Wow, just wow
>>
>>19299850
what? ok, let me apoloize for my arrogance firat hand. this is anonymous, though..for most at least..
>>
>>19299836

You do not sound like a person who has questions to ask.

>>19299840

I am not sure why you are not using the word 'ashkenazi'. Is it something you are uncomfortable to admit?
>>
yeah.. I just, need to follow this path.. it's hard to explain..
>>
>>19299883
not at all! I just forgot to type it lol you see, i am a bit drunk at the moment, but no matter..Askenazim are intelligent..Though if i may say - we can be bloodthirsty.. as for questions? i want to know of Gnosis! Zoroastrianism! Venus, my planet - and the secrets of numbers! i especially am interested in ; 1, 2,3, 9, & 11 ( my lifepath according to numerology).. I am also a Libran, so.
>>
anyone else hear crickets? lol.. oh well..
>>
>>19299916

>Askenazim are intelligent..Though if i may say - we can be bloodthirsty

You have some discomfort, and you need to get over that. The overlap between pensive ashkenazi judaism and warlike theravada buddhism is no secret. You should strive to live up to the good stereotype, and defy the bad.

>i want to know of Gnosis! Zoroastrianism!

You want to learn about Iraqi Judaism, the yazidi stuff. Renaissance-era Yazdanism has plenty of badassery.

>and the secrets of numbers!

You want to learn math from the older ashekenazim. Check out Meru.org
>>
>>19299721
>they revere Qabalah
Not so much. At least, not in the Craft.
>Zoroastrianism,
Would be cool, but also no.
>and King Solomon
Again no. He's just... there. Framing device. Other characters are the focus.

>>19299732
Because it's boyscouts with swords.
>>
>>19299960
with all due respect. I did not say the bloodthirst was bad. rather, vice versa.. For myself it has fueled me. gotten me out of literal life and death situations, and yet.. the only downfall? i think the addrenaline/stress is giving my already fucked up stomach an ulcer... which is the exact reason i have not become a soldier in Israel yet.. my body looks great, i look almost like an ancient Greco statue lol, but, it fails me at the worst times
...maybe its my diet, i say... maybe a curse. not sure honestly.. but..the bloodthirst has helped me overcome the worst of degenerate filth. you have no clue...maybe you do.
>>
>>19299532
Freemasonry is stupid bullshit meant to deceive, not impart wisdom. You should study the knowledge of the Torah, which is the pure source for any of the good Masons teach. Torah has a system in it of 3 degrees, from which one becomes a pure man of light - a Mashal. Freemasonry stole the idea and later expanded into other degrees. Torah also has the pure Temple system, which gives one insights into the soul. I can help you with this if you want.
>>
>>19299968
alright man. that's why they swear you in next to a NKJ Bible. that's why some are into Luciferianism and other crazy, strange, interesting things? all types of sub categories eh?
>>
>>19299998
>that's why they swear you in next to a NKJ Bible
KJV*, and you can choose which type of Bible applies to you.
But no, the reason is that is a Christian organisation.
>that's why some are into Luciferianism and other crazy, strange, interesting things?
Not really, no.
>>
>>19299990
you really can't. I, unlike you, know a 3rd degree -

they host knowledge the likes your petty fake afro-jews could never dream of. Hah. i GLADLY take Esau's path.
>>
>>19300002
but i know otherwise. why are you going about this charade? is this not a good place to ask questions?
>>
>>19300012
So you've heard of what I'm talking about before?
>>
>>19300019
i know exactly who you and your laughable movement are - to say you people know ANYTHING of Kabbalah is comical, let alone Torah - besides.. The Scion of David is not, will not be here. do you know why? the Demiurge wills it
>>
>>19300015
>but i know otherwise.
Apparently not. Feel free to cite your sources, though.
>is this not a good place to ask questions?
It is. That's why i'm giving correct answers.
>>
>>19299981
If your stomach is fucked up, then you should try fasting. If I were your age again, then I would volunteer to be a medic or doctor in Israel. You can have all the adrenaline rush of a life or death situation, but much less physical exertion. Sometimes, the ward smells are good for helping the otherwise healthy body to convalesce from internal bleeding and hemorrhage.

I know the pleasure of fighting, and how it provides a sense of satisfaction. It is not a sustainable source of inner peace, so you need to deal with the same sensory stimuli in a safer context.

Also, eat a better diet with more salad.
>>
>>19300032
...No...if I go to Eretz Yisrael, I will be a Paratrooper.. and from there, hopefully, the Knesset... or something even more grand..
>>
>>19300031
my source? err.. well. i cant say. it would enclose my location. BUT. i know a 3rd degree. hes an intesresting one to say the least. weve partied together heh
>>
>>19300029
What good will any of your knowledge do you if all of Edom is destroyed? I'm an Edomite. The only way I'm going to escape from what is going to come is through cleaving to Israel and the Torah. Yahawah is the only savior and no one else. Not Yahwashi. The Demiurge is a lie, born from another lie and it's father Shawal/Shaul.

Look up Judah Natzarah on Facebook and Youtube. He's a smart guy. I believe he's got more insights than you would expect from a negro.
>>
>>19300063
Judah is the exact afro-fool I was speaking of. You follow a literal delusion, one who taints you with an untraditional dogma. i understand. you want to be a righteous gentile, but, in reality, you are a useful pawn only to be fed upon. in truth, it was Esau who killed Nimrod. it was Yaakov who stole his birthright from Avraham. as for your "name" of the Architect of the Universe? funny. He has HUNDREDS of names.
>>
>>19300063
but it was the SHEMHAMPHORASCH that empowered my long lost ancestor Moshe. not the Creator. it is specific on that in Aramaic Kabbaliastic books.i wonder why?
>>
>>19300051
>>19300051
You can't be a paratrooper unless your stomach heals. You need the ward smells to fix that ulcer.

Volunteer as a nurses assistant, you can geet some good experience in medical informatics. You are way more worthy as a battlefield medic who can use a parachute, than simply another guy who only wants to go rambo.
>>
this world is not perfect, not by design - it is intelligent. not perfect. and our Creator knew us a threat when we ate the Fruit.
>>
>>19300090
i am better than that.. I have two goals in mind, get as much truth and change into the world as possible. and i mean that in the most practical way possible
>>
>>19300103
In that case, you should chill out and learn math.
>>
>>19300107
that is actually my goal! and from there computer science. i will be versatile..or try to be. as i have thus far...
>>
what of the Watchers? the Fallen Angels who loved Earth and Humanity so, they fell? and they are punished for again - empowering Man.
>>
>>19300114
You should learn about Edward Witten. He has a good understanding of how to teach physics in conjunction with computer science and math.
>>
>>19300169
will do actually, see - it may actually help me.

if only I was born in an Elitist family.. I have the personality type for it I think.. last I checked I'm am INTP haha
>>
>>19300079
It's funny you can only attack it superficially and can't tell me what's wrong with any of it. What is wrong with it specifically? Can you show me with proof?
>>
>>19300169
just did a brief look up... very interesting stuff. right up my alley - but where would i start? his theories?
>>
>>19300183
i do not have the need or want to - you will realize one day. it will hurt. you will feel cognitive dissonance. but you will either become stronger, or, become a mess. i tell you from experience - it is a thing one must find and realize on his own means.
>>
>>19300178
You need only treat yourself as elite.

>>19300189
You can watch his documentary on amazon- look for 'the string theory' by Edward Witten.

The Meru foundation might also be of your interest.

I read a few books by Richard Feynman when I was your age.
>>
>>19300058
>it would enclose my location.
Beyond state/country to garner jurisdiction, don't really care.
>i know a 3rd degree.
Congrats. Every member is 3rd degree. It's the highest degree in Freemasonry.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.