[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0640.jpg (26KB, 278x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0640.jpg
26KB, 278x494px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

My mother and most Canadians are being totally mind controlled by something

It has complete control of their subconciousnesses and guides them all like immoral filth robots

Even when you try to talk to them about right and wrong they'll change subject and get rude.

They are responsible for some of the most immoral behavior in history that ruins my life and others

How can I get them to wake up and regain control of themselves?

For example, my family is part of making a part of a sex ritual that destroyed my life and body and they won't even consider talking about it

If you ask them what good and bad mean they'll respond like good is the opposite of bad and bad is the opposite of good. If you ask them what love is they'll tell you to fuck off, call you names, or tell you it's when you care about someone

I don't think they have sentience or they may be very retarded

Look at that picture of my mother and how she and other Canadians were all moving around and them and the environment all aligned for a minute as a creepy way of what's controlling them saying hay/hey to me
>>
canadian here. you off your drugs again?
>>
You need to remove yourself from this... I implore you. She is lost... its fucking up your psyche. SHE will not listen to you. In her eyes you're the child... she refuses to see what she's done as a coping mechanism and yes it's wrong
>>
>>19299525
>and guides them all like immoral filth robots
>immoral filth robots
>robots
Are they acting like they're posting on r9k? If so, they need to be cleansed.
>>
>>19299525
Most Canadiens that YOU know.

You have a shitty fucked up family and enviroment, that happens. Try to get out of there and make your own life.
>>
File: IMG_0639.jpg (23KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
23KB, 275x183px
Maybe I'll quit smoking, save up and move far away from these things. It's sad being here, if you irritate them enough by trying to get them to behave like good people or get mad them they blame you and try to cause even more problems for you

This place is evil.

No point trying to rebuild the minds of these fuckers. They probably wouldn't want to live anymore even if you could ressurect their souls
>>
File: IMG_0641.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0641.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Ooby don't doo, we got work to do

Mr. gay go away!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A
>>
File: IMG_0487.png (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0487.png
208KB, 1280x720px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TC0KTDMPx5E
>>
I'm leaving you fuckers forever. It might take a while but I'm going to to the side of the world to see if they're zombie too
>>
>>19299525
>For example, my family is part of making a part of a sex ritual that destroyed my life and body and they won't even consider talking about it
I'm sorry, what's this about? Are they deranged occultists?
>>
Seal team 24, infiltrate quadrant 99 fiver mark 263.1 and neutralize the enemy
>>
>>19299651
I think they probably weren't aware of what they helped do and when they became aware they chose to side with immoral behavior and became totally possessed by evil
>>
>>19299683
What did they do, exactly?
>>
ITT: government mental healthcare.

Fuck you, Canada.
>>
you are just delusional.
>>
If there are any free minded souls still out there reading this, don't trust anyone. They seem like regular people until you start grilling them about right and wrong and try to get them to do moral things.

There is something seriously wrong with them where they will only seem to do something good if it's mixed with immorality. Like they'll offend you and not seriously apologize then try to be slightly helpful and friendly in other ways while that offending/attacking you isn't resolved in hopes you'll be kind and friendly and like them

They're playing a game of domination

Where if they attack you in some way they are worse people, if you disregard their attacks (turn the other cheek) and be friendly with them they think you're more disgusting that them for experiencing happiness and pleasure with your abusers

They're trying to use psychological strategies to be less disgusting/ better/ superior to you
>>
>>19299713
I ran from it dude, my father always talking about rape and murder and not understanding why it got to me, then he'd scream in my face how he didn't give a shit. Scream it man like I'm supposed to be ok with rape and murder. His gf totally obsessed with money. She'd take your last fucking dollar knowing you're going hungry. It disgusted me. I have nothing left but my sanity, you let them take your sanity and they've won
>>
>>19299525
There will never be anything good in the universe until team undesirable is in eternal hell where they all belong!

Team undesirable is so putrid they actually ruin the desirability of all the desirable, then stand around like a psychological weapon as if they're innocent of wrong doing constantly provoking those they ruin
>>
I'm going to go outside and see if there is any more telepathic zombies around
>>
>>19299787
That's kind of delusional man, and it really pains me to say that because I feel your heart is pure, your innocence stolen. There is a lot of shit man, but not as you describe. Most of these don't even realize the harm they do. They're unaware of it and like you said they don't wanna hear it when you tell them but telepathic zombies that's a stretch
>>
>It's another schizophrenia post.
>>
>>19299525

A
>>
Op sounds annoying as fuck honestly. I would entertain your mental illness, but you clearly just want to hear what fits your narrative.
>>
>>19299525
I have encountered a similar problem.
could you expand on this part of making a part of a sex ritual?
I have experienced something extremely similar and think it has something to do with "genetic game rigging" by the people in power world over apparently.
>>
Canada is being used as a test country. Sweden is another.

It's slowly being run out in others.

Behavior modification: blind trust and obedience of authority, blind trust and subservience to new ideas, and total denial of reality.
>>
>>19299525
The whole world is in the control of wickedness pretty much. It's not just Canada. Everyone on top is completely corrupt. There are very few good people out there. The only hope we have is the few who can and will resist.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.