[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Magic or god to pray to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Ill devote my life to worshipping almost anyone or performing some miracle if they can help me

>become a good drawer
>get a girlfriend
>acquire tons of money
>be /fit/

so /x/, who do i pray to or what ritual do i perform? Im open to any supnatural suggestions.
>>
These are all things that you can do on your own. Just don't be lazy and put in the work.

Also, remember that everything has a price. It's probably better for you in the end if you just do it on your own. Don't be lazy.
>>
>>19299278
I have some very powerful esoteric methods for you to achieve all these things.

>Practice drawing.
>Socialize with women more.
>Get a job.
>Excersise.

Be very careful anon, you are possibly reckoning with powers far beyond your mortal comprehension.
>>
>>19299292
>>19299307
but i lack motivation and am lazy. Why isnt there a god or a magic that could help me? Dont gods like being prayed to and recieving attention? Why cant i do that?

I tried praying to Hokusai once, but stopped. I wonder if i kept at it, that it would work.
>>
>>19299357

magic takes both motivation and dedication. it's the price, the trade: attention is the greatest of magic and the most prized possession.
>>
Look, gods don't care unless you give them a reason to. and frankly your reasons are far too petty to sway the favor of any god despite whatever offerings you provide. give up before you hurt yourself or someone else.
>>
>>19299357
Get into chaos magick, sigilworking is a good way to influence your own reality. Check out Liber null & psychonaut by Peter James Carroll or some of Austin Osman Spares stuff.
>>
File: tmp_10000-IXhsJ32_d1082543003.jpg (118KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10000-IXhsJ32_d1082543003.jpg
118KB, 640x905px
>>19299278
Draw or paint the embellished symbol of the Axis Order in pic related, on a pendant. Wear it around your neck. Doing so will signal that you are ready to begin a scene of a Live Action Roleplay (LARP) with the next available fifth dimensional entity who will play the role of Aquasama for you. Remove the pendant some times to indicate that you wish to end the scene, and are still in control of your own body.

Additional details regarding this game can be read in my archived posts, linked below:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19297645/#19298574
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19269097/#19271097

Thank you for your interest, and I hope that together we can make anime real.
>>
>>19299373
>>19299379
well, i dont know. Maybe there is a od who Wants me in their heaven because theyre payed more.
>>19299389
>>19299460
thank you occultists anons. i love aquasama too! im a bit nervous to mert her tho.
>>
>>19299278
Would you worship yourself if I told you that you could grant all those things?
>>
>>19299510
It's daijobu. Aquasama loves ALL her followers, unconditionally. (Provided you meet the necessary conditions to follow her, for your own safety of course.)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.