[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess I can do one more night of Tarot readings. Last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

I guess I can do one more night of Tarot readings. Last night was good practice. So here's the deal. First come, first serve. Tell me what the idea of the reading is. Since you can't shuffle the deck yourself, you will be given a time using cellular clocks to focus on your question while I shuffle and lay them out.

Also, I can do the Celtic Cross for in depth readings or a three card spread for general or short term concerns. The three card spread is much faster and means that I can move on to the next anon a lot more quickly so everyone will appreciate it if you used that one when appropriate. Lets start! Who's first?
>>
>>19299052
OK OP i need some insight.

do i tell you my question/problem or do i just think about it?
>>
>>19299066
general idea would be good. it will help me to interpret whats going on. what kind of spread do you want?
>>
>>19299070
simple 3 card i guess.

Question I'm struggling with is -

Should I change careers and do something different because I'm sick of what I do now?,

have been doing it for a looong time just not sure if its a mistake
>>
>>19299079
*not sure if its a mistake to change careers*

i mean
>>
>>19299052
I would appreciate a celtic cross spread.
I recently have been trying really hard to be more compassionate and empathetic, while also at the same time also realizing I'm not perfect and I still am a human being, with personal thoughts and desires.
I guess for the reading, the question is this: what are my motivations in life? who have and who have I become? and what do I need to do now or focus on in order to reach the next stage of my spiritual evolution?
>>
>>19299079
Three card is more for basic "what can I expect in the coming week" kinds of general questions. This is a Celtic Cross concern. I will throw it out for you at no extra charge ;). Starting at 43 after. Focus then.
>>
>>19299088
>who have and who have I become
Sorry, meant to say "who have I been in the past and who have I become"
>>
>>19299090
>Starting at 43 after. Focus then
okay
>>
>>19299098
Alright. I got your spread.
Present Position: The Lovers
Immediate Influence: The Hermit
Goal/Destiny: 2 of Cups
Distant Past: Wheel Of Fortune
Recent Past: 7 of Swords
Future Influence: 7 of Pentacles
The Questioner: The Moon
Environmental Factors: The Chariot
Inner Emotions: Page of Pentacles
Final Result: 5 of Cups

Okay. So I see that you are in a position that you want to love but it's getting hard to determine if it loves you back. You were quite pleased when you got the job, but now it leaves you frustrated. And you are coming to a crossroads where you might find yourself bartering.

As far as your future ---on your current path--- you will find a place that will leave you satisfied, but you will not have everything that you want. The five of Cups shows two cups upright with three spilled.

The three cards I see pertaining to you shows me that you want more. You are tired of being so low on the totem pole and you want to be taken seriously. Possibly with more responsibilities?

What I am seeing here is that you are wanting to go hard or go home and if you keep this approach up then you will get it but it will cost you. Friends, professional contacts, I don't know what all else. It's your life, dude. Just be careful.
>>
>>19299088
You are next. Still there? With all this past life stuff, it's waaaaay out of my skillset. So this reading might be all over the place. I'm very much a novice at this. I'll still give it a shot if you would like.
>>
>>19299152
cool. thanks OP.
>>
NO WAIT FOR NEXT TAKER!
>>
>>19299152
OP i dont know if its too late to ask about my results
I'm trying to make sense of how this applies to my situation and various factors and I think It would help me to know if any of my cards were upside down or 'reversed'
>>
>>19299191
I was trained to not reverse the cards. There's different schools of thought and thats just the one that I was trained in.
>>
>>19299197
oh ok. thanks. I'm just looking into interpreting and understanding the results and just wanted to make sure if they were or not.
thanks again
>>
>>19299161
Still here, do what you can, I'll be able to fill in the gaps.
Actually, try your best. I allow you access to my past lives. Explore away. Your talents will grow the more you try.
>>
>>19299231
Alright. starting at 16 after for a celtic cross life evaluation.
>>
>>19299231
Present Position: Page of Wands
Immediate Influence: Death
Goal/Destiny: 3 of Swords
Distant Past: King of Wands
Recent Past: 9 of Swords
Future Influence: King of Pentacles
Questioner: 6 of Cups
Environment: Ace of Wands
Inner emotions: strength
final result: 7 of wands

Holy fuck. Okay. So I am seeing an upstanding man facing an end. Your distant past is one of upstanding honesty. Not necessarily the wealthiest in the world, but a good man. I say man because this is an extremely masculine reading. Recently the past has been one of great failure and disappointment. However I am seeing a future influence that you should watch for. Either it will be an intelligent man in business or the STEM fields, or it is intellectualism in and of itself. Looks like that might be your goal. To return to school.

Anyway, the three of swords is looking like to get to where you want to go, you are going to have to remove yourself from your comfort zone. Like waaaayyy the fuck out of it. Otherwise you are at risk of of wilting away like a rose in autumn.

I see you the questioner looking to the past. Thats for damn sure. But at the same time, you will be on the receiving end of some new knowledge. That holds up to the "go to school" vibe that I am getting here. There is definitely greatness in your spirit. And your environment. You have never backed down from a challenge before even though it didn't always work out well for you. The future will be just as challenging, but you will come out on top if you just keep the strength within alive.

Sorry for the wait. This was a tough one. A surprising one too.
>>
>>19299052
The Celtic cross spread please, even though i dont know what it means. :)

What does the cards say about the new direction i have taken on my spiritual path? Are there any clues to help me deal with the darkness of my past? What could they tell me about my constant desire for knowledge?
>>
>>19299378
Alright. Starting at 43 after. Focus then, okay?
>>
>>19299387

Yeah.
>>
>>19299387
>>19299052
can you read my future? Celtic cross. please
>>
>>19299349
Thanks OP. I am a male, really figuring out my priorities, so the masculine part makes sense.
Very accurate reading. Brought me a lot of clarity.
You've got plenty of potential in your intuition. Keep up the training. It will bring you directly to your dreams.
Sending you blessings and good vibes.
>>
Alright OP, can you do the three card for this one?

I've just generally been feeling lost lately, I totaled my car, lost some very good friends, can't find a job no matter how hard I try, and almost failed out of college last semester.

What do? Is there a purpose to my suffering/ a path I should take instead?
>>
>>19299397
Present Position: 6 of Pentacles
Immediate Influence: The High Priestess
Goal/Destiny: Queen of Wands
Distant Past: 9 of Pentacles
Recent Past: The Empress
Future Influence: Queen of Pentacles
Questioner: 2 of Swords
Environment: 5 of Cups
Inner Emotions: 2 of Cups
Final Result: 6 of Wands

Very feminine reading. Curious. Anyway, I'm seeing you facing the unknown. The mysteries of life. And now is definitely a good time to start your progress towards investigation. I see that in your distant past you were prudent. Perhaps to a fault. Very set in your ways. But recently you have become increasingly curious. Your future influence that you will soon encounter will be generous. Perhaps in the form of a fellow believer who can help you understand better. Don't forget that thanks to the miracle of literacy, that believer doesn't have to be in the same room as you or even alive!

I am curious though as to how the self cards are to be read. Best I can figure, its a warning. I see you conforming to this newness and in your head you feel like you are onto something, but in your environment it is a Pyrrhic Victory. So don't totally go all in too fast. Don't sacrifice what it is that makes you you to be part of this newness that you are still trying to understand.

The end game looks good. You really have nothing to worry about so long as you heed that warning.
>>
>>19299454
Alright. This will be quick, so I will knock it out now. 58 after I will start.
>>
>>19299454
Past: Judgement
Present: 4 of Swords
Future: The Chariot.

So your recent past has made sense. It may have sucked, but it made sense. I hate to say that you deserved it, but that is a possibility. That or the gods are trying to harden you for something. I've seen both happen in my own life.

Presently I see you giving up on life. You are having a real pity party over all this shit. And you are a little paranoid over what could go wrong next.

Future is the Chariot. That is a card of vengeance and triumph. Or trouble on the horizon that you are able to weather. Whatever it is, this is a three card spread, so its probably coming soon. This leads me to believe that this is probably the hardening thing. And it's not over yet. But it won't kill you. And when you get to where you are going, you will be glad that you have the life experience to keep it in perspective and keep calm.
>>
File: IMG_3535.png (174KB, 276x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3535.png
174KB, 276x236px
>>19299052
Celtic cross, a future reading please.
>>
>>19299474
Wow, very interesting! Thank you for the insight. :)
>>
>>19299516
Okay. Going to go smoke first. I will start at 13 after. Focus then.
>>
>>19299512

Thank you. If it's not too much to ask, can you do a Celtic cross reading as well?
>>
>>19299409

feelsbadman.jpg Op skipped me , second day in row
>>
>>19299544
Sorry. You are number 2 in the cue. Just didn't see that tiny blurb in all the chaos.
>>
>>19299052
I'm thinking of joing an agency where I will have many different clients. How will it pan out for me? Cash is my main goal
>>
>>19299554
thanks OP the magnificent
>>
File: chaos.gif (328KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.gif
328KB, 500x500px
Could you put a past, present and future on me? Much appreciated.
>>
>>19299563
Fuck cash, slaves everywhere
>>
>>19299516
present position: 9 of swords
Immediate influence: 5 of pentacles
goal/destiny: king of wands
distant past: 7 of wands
recent past: 8 of swords
future influence: hanged man
questioner: the fool
environmental factors: the devil
inner emotions: the sun
final result: judgement

You are currently facing some material related problems. Perhaps money or property issues. Your distant past has had troubles but nothing you could not overcome. Recently, things have gotten noticably worse though. your future influence will be more trials to endure. These trials should be met with wisdom rather than wrath.

As for you, are you having any sort of drug or alchohol problems right now? Maybe some sort of escapism like excessive gaming or 4chan time? you seem to be running from your problems. You need to deal with it.

as for your future, you will get exactly what you put into it. You seem to be honest. But you need to turn that honesty in on yourself. And meet your problems with wisdom like I said.
>>
>>19299567
Okay. You are up. Starting at 25 after.
>>
>>19299600
k
>>
>>19299052
You still reading OP?
A a Celtic Cross would be nice. I need to know if things will work out between me and my girlfriend, because we've been having some difficult times lately.
>>
Hi OP, thank you for doing this. If I could have a simple 3 card reading I’d really appreciate it - should I continue to pursue music? It feels right to me like I’m finally making progress
>>
>>19299612
Okay. I see fast cars and bitches with big tits in your future! Or not. Whatever. Here's the spread.

Present position: 5 of pentacles
immediate influence: 7 of pentacles
goal/destiny: 8 of pentacles
distant past: the emperor
recent past: knight of pentacles
future influence: 9 of wands
questioner: the empress
environmental factors: 3 of swords
inner emotions: 5 of swords
final result: ace of swords.

You certainly have some money related issues in your life right now. But your future seems to be one of working your way through it to success. Your distant past seems to be one of protection and you have recently been given a great deal more protection. This probably implies a sort of coming of age and leaving the nest. That or having to face new problems that you have never faced before. And now you are a little confused and overcome. However, your future influence shows that you will face these problems and the ones after them like a stone.

I'm seeing that ignorance in your self right now. And it's costing you a lot. But this will pass so long as you don't stop working. Don't stop moving forward. Remember that this is just a chapter of your life, and you will come out on top if you just don't give up.
>>
>>19299530
Sorry. One per day.
>>19299563
Specify what kind of spread you want.
>>19299617
Still there?
>>
>>19299669
>Still there?
Yep
>>
>>19299664
Thanks for read
>>
>>19299681
Okay. You are up. Starting at 45 after.
>>
>>19299685
sure thing
>>
>>19299669
What spread you determine would be best? Celtic cross?
>>
Can you read for me? I've never had a tarot reading done. I've been directionless in life for a while, what should I focus on?
>>
>>19299681
Present position: 3 of wands
immediate influence: 5 of wands
destiny: ace of pentacles
distant past: 3 of pentacles
recent past: knight of cups
future influence: death
questioner: king of pentacles
environment: 9 of cups
inner emotions: 4 f cups
final result: 5 of pentacles.

So I see you liking your relationship. but it is not without troubles. It seems that one or both of you is starting shit just for the sake of there being shit. lots of fighting for the sake of fighting. It was a good day when this relationship started, but lately there has been something that has incited problems. And the future influence does not look good.

You are an intelligent person, or at least you see yourself as one. On the outside, you guys pretend everything is okay to the best of your ability, but on the inside you are getting pretty fed up. It looks like if the relationship ends, it will be a great relief to you. But make sure that you know where all of your favorite things are. She might destroy anything of yours that you leave in her reach.
>>
>>19299641
You are up. Starting at the top of the hour.
>>19299695
it really depends. Do you want short term or long and drawn out?
>>19299704
I'm getting close to through. If someone else backs out I might get around to it, but I only feel another two in me tonight.
>>
>>19299052
Will she date ms
>>
>>19299745
Short term
>>
>>19299641
Past: Justice
Present: 2 of swords
Future: ten of cups

In short, yes.
>>
>>19299738
Thank you reader, we'll se what happens with this.
>>
>>19299773

Alright. Three card spread on employment and money. Starting at 7 after.
>>
Or love- will she be the ons
>>
>>19299773
Past: 6 of swords
Present: the devil
Future: wheel of fortune

So you have come a good ways to get to where you are. And in your present I am seeing your sentiments that all you care about is money. That selfishness looks like it is going to be just what you need. It looks like you are going to be okay.

And let me just say that I fucking hate people like you. lol.
>>
>>19299052
OP, how will my relationships work out my future? Will I find someone I love or will it just be short, fleeting flings? Celtic cross would be great
>>
Alright. I'm done for the night. Sorry to those that I am ducking out on, but my hands are starting to cramp up. Until next time just remember that the future is whatever you make of it.
>>
>>19299815
Ah don't hate on me. Tough times are causing me to make money so I can move out. For my sanity. I went back to school and work part time but it's not enough.

Thank you op I wish well on you
>>
After a divorce a couple years ago my father is having a hard time finding love. Will there ever be someone for my father again?
>>
ok OP, please do me? (maybe homo if that's what your in2)

Will she come back to me?

If it helps my name is David
>>
>>19299784
Thank you very much OP
>>
read my tarot

I'm 20 and thicc and I am pretty sure im alien at least partially
>>
Hm.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.