[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your crystal collection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 22

File: crystal-gems-crystal.jpg (118KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
crystal-gems-crystal.jpg
118KB, 736x736px
Hey /x/philes. My inner magpie has always been attracted to pretty minerals and rocks. I just got my paycheck and I've decided to spend my extra pocket money on starting a crystal collection. I'd really love for my spiritual awareness to get a boost, and to be more intune with the energy around me. I'd also like to develop my sense of intuition.

Do you any of you collect and care for crystals? Please share!

Also, what do you keep your crystals in? Do you display them?
>>
>>19298987
I grind up and sniff my cristals they make my head big
>>
File: IMG_1805.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1805.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
I keep them in a little pouch I got at the store I bought them from.
I forgot what some of them are, but I have snow quartz, blue agate, purple agate, aqua obsidian, fluorite, peacock ore, rainbow hematite, black tourmaline, calcite, some sort of jasper and desert rose.

Does anyone have recommendations for a crystal that will help with dysphoria?
>>
>>19299037
The newagey crystal place near me had descriptions of the effects on a card near each type of crystal. The clerk also told me people tend to be drawn toward the stone they "need" at the moment.
>>
>>19299063
yeah, I chose these because I was drawn to them. I think dysphoria is obscure enough to not be on the little cards though. the descriptions are fairly short
>>
I carry green aventurine and rose quartz on my keyring. Can't say I've noticed much in the way of an effect from them. Anything I should look out for?
>>
>>19298987
Growing your own crystals would be interesting I reckon.
>>
File: 20170715_215602.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_215602.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I have a nice little collection going. They're not the most beautiful pieces but I'm happy with them. There's also some more agate, a big lump of coral, and some tiger's eye somewhere in my house but forgot to get them for this picture
>>
>>19299101
Green aventurine is supposed to bring abundance. It's not necessarily money. It could just be a lot of "something." I usually carry green aventurine with me when I go to yard sales and thrift stores. Last week I was drawn to one person's yard and a crate of what looked like mostly broken clam and scallop shells. There was plastic sheeting and wrappers in there too. Looked mostly like trash. I got the whole crate for $2 and when I opened it and looked through, there were tons of beautiful conch shells and King's Crowns at the bottom of the box. Perhaps it was just a coincidence but I think it was the aventurine influencing me and affecting my intuition.

As for rose quartz, I'm not sure what to look for. I've never worked with it.

For crystals in general, you want to start trusting your gut instincts and intuition. Their powers are very subtle, but they're real.
>>
le bump
>>
>>19299601
I picked up some malachite based on gut intuition (mostly, I thought it was pretty). The thing's bound in a metal frame though, which I hear is exactly what you're not supposed to do with malachite.
>>
Thread inspired me to go to a store that sells crystals this week... what am I in for? Anything to look out for?
>>
>>19299976
When you get there, try "feeling" for which crystals to get. You might be drawn to certain ones. If you don't feel anything in particular, get some stones with properties you want. Most stores will have signs or sheets of crystals and their uses.

Two stones you'll probably want to start with are amethyst and clear quartz. They're very useful, easy to find, and usually inexpensive. Clear quartz is supposed to act as an amplifier and makes other crystals' energies stronger. Amethyst promotes physical/mental healing and really helps with physical addictions. I have a little piece of tumbled amethyst that I carry around and it helped me beat my caffeine addiction without realizing it. I went from 4 cans of soda a day to 0 on most days and 1 on Fridays. No caffeine headaches either.
>>
Quick question. I realized that I can get certain stones like red coral for much cheaper if I buy them in bead form. Does this make them less powerful if it's a string of them as opposed to one big chunk?

>>19299198
Your collection is gorgeous! Love the variety of shapes and finishes
>>
File: P1080403.jpg (1MB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
P1080403.jpg
1MB, 1728x1296px
Heres what I have so far. Been collecting for a couple of years but really slacked in the last one. I have a question about one of them though.
>>
File: P1080405.jpg (1MB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
P1080405.jpg
1MB, 1728x1296px
>>19302032
I was wonder what this stone is called. Its one of the first ones that I ever got and the person gave it to me free of charge since I bought some other stones. He said it super charges the other stones when its near them and I do feel some sort of sensation when I hold it with my shard of Moldavite.
>>
My girlfriend is really interested in them and has a massive collection. But I dont see how holding a rock can help anything. Ive looked at all of them and I get nothing. I feel bad and even got a few and again nothing about them helped anything at all. They look kinda cool but thats it. Does anyone know why?
>>
>>19300225
Thank you for the tips!
>>
>>19302032
nice collection! You seem to enjoy the darker stones a lot

>>19302029
I've heard that wearing a necklace/bracelet/etc. of beads is just as effective (or even more effective) than just one larger crystal since each bead is its own crystal. I've never really felt a difference. I used to wear a dalmation jasper bracelet but switched to a tumbled stone and haven't really felt different.

Also It's really hard to buy legit red coral. Most of it is regular coral dyed red. If you're going to get a larger piece, make sure you buy from someone reputable. I think small beads/chips could work but be careful buying from China. If something is from China and it's not small pieces of quartz, amethyst, selenite, or another typically cheap stone, it's probably fake.

>>19302055
Crystals are just like every other form of magic/occult practice/etc. You have to 100% believe in them or else they won't do anything. Some people can feel them 'vibrating' when held, some people can't. Personally, I can't feel anything except for a piece of Phenakite that makes me dizzy. I still believe in all of my crystals and I've had decent results. They work very subtly as said in >>19300225. They also take time to start working. I don't completely understand their mechanics but I know they work with your aura and need time to be 'incorporated' into it. Try carrying around a tumbled stone in your pocket and see if anything changes. Make sure it's charged first, and try programming it for something too.

>>19302035
It looks like it might be amethyst spirit quartz. https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/spirit-quartz
>>
File: charge up and jo.jpg (113KB, 600x633px) Image search: [Google]
charge up and jo.jpg
113KB, 600x633px
>>
>>19302129
Faith is a very interesting thing, but I believe in science and I also believe science and spirituality intertwine. Science is all about logic, spirituality is all about faith, but I know they connect somewhere. So tell me is there no hope that a crystal will serve its purpose if I dont blindly accept that it is doing something?
>>
>>19298987
i bought some quartz from china they were impure cloudy but after holding them for a while they are completely transparent why is that.

does size of the stones matter?
>>
File: 20170606_210012.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_210012.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19302204
It's really hard to say. There's no textbook for spirituality. Everything you hear is anecdotal. I've heard some people say they started believing in crystals specifically because they were affected by them despite believing them to not have any powers. Then there are people like myself who used to have minerals and crystals in my bedroom as a kid because I liked the way they looked, but nothing special ever happened. I don't think we'll ever know for sure what's right or wrong.

If it helps at all, I used to think crystals were just rocks that mining companies would sell at inflated prices to get rich off of simple minded idiots. I didn't buy into it at all. I eventually got a piece of orgonite (quartz, metal, and other crystals encased in resin) which I thought was just more garbage people were peddling. I didn't feel anything from it. But I did do some short experiments with wheat grass seeds. I had one bowl with no orgonite and one bowl with orgonite sitting underneath it. Each bowl contained the same amount of seeds and weighed the same. They also got exactly the same amount of water and 0 sunlight (just LED and fluorescent when I uncovered them to take pictures). The orogonite bowl grew considerably quicker than the other bowl.

I am repeating the experiment again at the moment and I'm getting similar results. I've been told by the orgonite community not to worry so much about running tests but as someone who believed only in science and shunned anything spiritual or religious for most of my life, being able to repeatedly experiment on something like this is amazing. To me it shows that orogonite actually works and that crystals do have some kind of 'magic' effect. It's because of my experiments that I believe in crystals having powers. I don't blindly believe in them, but I did have to blindly believe in orognite to go out of my way to buy it and experiment.

So basically what I'm saying is yes, a little bit of blind faith might be needed.
>>
>>19302218
I've never heard of quartz doing that before. Make sure it's real. Sometimes crystals from China are fake and made of glass or resin

I think the larger the stone, the larger its area of effect is. For instance if you have a tiny bead next your bed, it's not going to affect you in the same way a crystal that's a few inches wide would. It doesn't have the reach. But if you wear a bracelet of crystal beads it should have the same effect as a crystal near you. They're both right next to your body. That's what I've experienced.
>>
Unless you extract them from the earth yourself they won't have any effect. Newage crystal hippies are some of the most gullible ppl on the planet
>>
>>19302435
You know you could be completely bullshitting me, but I feel like you know where im coming from. I appreciate that, I feel like I might give it some more thought. Thanks man
>>
>>19302836
dont listen to him thats not magic its radiation. some faggy hippies put low end radioactive materials in the mixture as even he himself admits organite is just some crap in plastic

any ways they put some radioactive waste in them to give the collage of tacky crap a lustrous glow that isnt glow in the dark but noticeable in light

right now much of it isnt made in america its made in india. thats how they are getting rid of the toxic and radioactive waste they pump out of the ground. that plastic shell wont protect you from that shit. it seeps out in gas form
>>
>>19298987
Most, if not all, of those are dyed.
>>
>>19302867
So you believe crystals have no special properties?
>>
>>19302035
looks like lithium quartz, but the lighting could be wrong.
>>
>>19299101
Keep your eyes closed while driving, something about to poke you in the eye.
>>
>>19302435
So that's why my crystal meth tweaker uncle has such a big [REDACTED]
>>
Is milky quartz totally useless?
>>
>>19302867
All you need to make orgonite is a quartz crystal, some metal (you can just use nails, bolts, cut up aluminum foil, etc. anything metal and free of grease and oil), and some sort of organic medium to encase everything. You also need to apply pressure to the quartz crystal somehow as well. There's nothing radioactive about the materials at all

You don't even have to use resin. Some people use beeswax, sugar, or vegetable oil. If you do this though you have to apply pressure to the quartz crystal somehow. Some people use clamps or binder clips. Resin is great because once it's hard, the quartz inside is under a ton of pressure because resin shrinks when it cures. You don't need anything extra. You also don't have to worry about spilling oil or beeswax everywhere.

>any ways they put some radioactive waste in them to give the collage of tacky crap a lustrous glow that isnt glow in the dark but noticeable in light
most of the time it's just resin pigment, mica, or thinned acrylic paint. I do agree that the "pretty" orgonite looks tacky as hell though

>right now much of it isnt made in america its made in india. thats how they are getting rid of the toxic and radioactive waste they pump out of the ground. that plastic shell wont protect you from that shit. it seeps out in gas form
You're right. You shouldn't buy orgonite unless you know the seller is reputable. All of the orgonite from India is actual garbage. The crystals are plastic. Same with the orgonite from China/Hong Kong. Also I'd rather you didn't buy the super artsy pieces either. They sacrifice functionality for looks (and even then, most orgonite really does look tacky) If you want orgonite, you should make it yourself.
>>
>>19302636
Why would that make a difference?
>>
>>19303160
it's still a crystal and has its own properties. It's just not as useful as clear quartz
>>
What even makes you believe in that crap?
>>
File: morganite.jpg (43KB, 600x532px) Image search: [Google]
morganite.jpg
43KB, 600x532px
bump
>>
>>19303550
same thing that makes people believe in working with sigils, demons, etc.
>>
>>19298987
When using pointed crystal imagine the universe stars etc entering your crown through a rainbow and travel down arm into the crystal, is like supercharged energy, dont do the take energy from earth route she needs our help and a return of energy not to give up what little she has left.
>>
File: 20170716_213604-1.jpg (965KB, 1901x2631px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_213604-1.jpg
965KB, 1901x2631px
>>19298987
Muh smokey quartz.
>>
File: IMG_20170716_215009.jpg (3MB, 5333x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170716_215009.jpg
3MB, 5333x3000px
Not a whole lot, just started getting them ~2 months ago.
>>
>>19304069
I'd like to bludgeon someone over the head with this one.
>>
Seeing things like these make me want to add to my collection... the next time I'm out I'll probably pick some up now. I don't have any pictures/anything to take a picture with atm but my most notable are some prisms, clusters and a tower. I also have half of a geode that my niece bought; she has the other half.
>>
File: IMG_20170716_191035.jpg (3MB, 2366x4176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170716_191035.jpg
3MB, 2366x4176px
I have 2 rose quartz hearts elsewhere, and I had sum BISMUTH but I didn't realize how brittle it was, so...
>>
>>19302435
Nice! How can I reproduce this experiment? Just put the seeds in a bowl and add water? How long do they take to start sprouting? Would love to try this out.
>>
File: IMG_2685.jpg (19KB, 236x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2685.jpg
19KB, 236x311px
Nice rock collections posted here...
>>
>>19298987
>crystal collection
fuck off newagefags
>>
File: magicrocks.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
magicrocks.png
42KB, 400x400px
>>19298987
>>
File: 20170714_024512.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_024512.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19304367
All you need is a piece of orgonite, a bag of seeds of choice, two identical bowls, a spray bottle, and something to block the seeds from getting any light.

Depending on the size of your bowls, measure out enough seeds where half covers about 3/4 of the bottom of one. You don't want too many seeds in one bowl since overcrowding reduces air flow and sitting water might make the seeds start to rot. I had this happen once and had to throw everything out.

Split your seeds into two groups and count them to make sure both groups are equal. You can also measure using a kitchen scale if you have one.

Put both groups into their respective bowls and fill both with cool water. I'm using wheat grass seeds so I usually soak them for about 2 days, replacing the water every 12 hours. You need to adjust this for whichever seeds you're using. You might not have to soak them at all but I've found it gets them sprouting much quicker

Now decide how you want to test your orgonite. You can put it under a bowl or in it. If you want to put your orgonite under a bowl, you'll want a thin bowl. The tower busters I have seem to be very weak. I tried this with thick glass bowls and the orgonite seemed to have no effect at all. But when I used thin plastic bowls, it had a very obvious effect. If you put the orgonite in with the seeds, you might not have to care about the bowl. I'm doing this method for the first time so I don't have much to say yet.

Keep the bowls far apart from each other, but still in the same general vicinity. You want them to be in the same temperature, humidity, etc. Try to keep out as much light as possible. I keep my seeds in a windowless basement room.

After waiting 2 days, drain the water in bowl and loosely cover the bowls with a paper towel or plastic wrap. This keeps them moist while still allowing fresh air in. Water about twice a day (same amount for both) and make observations.

Enjoy the intersection of science and spirituality
>>
File: 4r6ntk.png (924KB, 795x741px) Image search: [Google]
4r6ntk.png
924KB, 795x741px
>>19304367
>>19305446

this forum has some other tests you can do with orgonite :http://www.warriormatrix.com/about14444.html

About halfway down there's a post by someone with experiments on plants. I doubt these guys were careful with their measurements though but it's something I guess.

I also made my explanation sound overly complicated but basically all you have to do is give the bowls the same conditions and you should be good. The hardest part is finding a way to block the sunlight out. If you can do that, you're good for everything else.
>>
>>19298987
So do any of you crystal collectors believe in difference of power between rough vs polished rocks?
Also what do you think of synthetic or lab created minerals/crystals?
>>
>>19305602
It is an interesting question.
Rough or polished, it's a matter of taste the most important thing is to have the biggest rocks you can.

Synthetic crystals work fine. Imo it's the future of crystalworking. You can grow enormous crystals.
>>
>>19298987
biggest waste of time since the bullshit Trump-Russia collusion The Agenda shoves down peoples throats.

FFS people get a grip
>>
>>19304412
*minerals
>>
>>19304149
Where do you get them from?
>>
File: il_fullxfull.1265866341_enm0.jpg (294KB, 2679x1795px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1265866341_enm0.jpg
294KB, 2679x1795px
I ordered my first set of Chakra Crystals yesterday. Also a Rainbow Fluorite Wand.

I have got a Hematite, Carnelian, Citrine, Rose Quartz, Aquamarine, Amethyst and Clear Quartz for my stone set.

I have been able to open my third eye chakra during Meditation but I have never worked with any crystals.

I plan to use them to help me with healing. I have something ive been treating and its almost totally gone but its being stubborn near the end.
>>
I really want to get a larger Amethyst cluster or geode to put by my bed.

I like the darker purple of the Uruguay but I also like the larger crystals which are typical of Brazil.
>>
>>19305846

Crystals are not bullshit, alot of the things people say might be nonsense. But there is a mystery to them.

Magic is Mystery and Science is Understanding.

We know that all Crystals do vibrate at a set frequency and because of their crystalline structure it is stable.

We also know that frequencies can have many real effects that we dont fully understand. Look for example at the work of Dr. Royal Raymond Rife. He used frequencies and harmonic resonance to devitalize microbes in the body.
>>
>>19306440
This.

Your hard disk, LCDs and lighters wouldn't exist if it weren't for crystal magic.
>>
File: IMG_20170717_114300.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_114300.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_20170717_115459 (1).jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_115459 (1).jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>19306604
Nice collection man! Love those Buddhas btw
>>
Any sources on crystal magic, like the plant experiment, but not total new age stuff? Any older accounts?
>>
Here is just what I keep on my nightstand for regular use.

Ignore the earrings, she shot me down and took em
>>
>>19306926
Fuck it, updated.
>>
>>19299037

I would recommend crystal methamphetamine for dysphoria.
>>
>>19302143
>he's not even wearing a crystal himself
Seems legit.
>>
File: IMG_20170717_134848.jpg (140KB, 960x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_134848.jpg
140KB, 960x444px
>>19306936
>>
>>19306764
Use crystals to amplify what you're trying to do with other energy systems. Draw sigils on them if you must. But go to /OMG/ if you want a spell walkthrough, it's the only chain on this board that is consistently non-rp
>>
>>19306943

This should be sincere but I don't know if you actually meant it to be.

MDMA saved me from post trauma stress
>>
>>19306026
*crystals
>>
>>19303271
Your energy has to be exchanged during the procuring of the crystal. The experience of finding and harvesting them is just as important as how you use them after
>>
Bump to page 1
>>
>>19306390
I went to a metaphysical store and bought some, but a majority of them came from a local flea market. A woman there collects them for a living
>>
>>19299037
Aimees crafts? I go there for my sheeeit too lol
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Can anyone identify these? Picked them up at a flea market years ago, and they have been on my shelf ever since.
>>
>>19308430

Top looks like some type of Jade to me and bottom Green Aventurine.
>>
As one studies Alchemy you are told that all things Animal, Plant or Mineral have Elementals within them.

Elementals are tiny beings that live in everything, but at the Nano Realm. So small that you cannot detect them with an Optical Microscope. Light wont reveal anything smaller then 200 nanometers. It has a limitation based upon its wavelength.

The Elementals are said to come in 4 types. Of Earth, Water, Air and Fire.

Today much of the realm of nanotechnology is highly classified. But we know that these Elementals are also sometimes called Microzymas, Protits or Somatids.

Each crystal is said to host these tiny living unseen beings. But the type of crystal will determine which kind of Elemental would live in it.

It was the great Alchemist Paracelsus who taught about the Elementals.

Gnomes, beings of earth
Undine, beings of water
Sylph, beings of air
Salamander, beings of fire

Four Alchemical Classifications of the nanoscopic life that lives in all matter.
>>
>>19308877
Which crystals have which elementals?
>>
There is a Theory called the Zymotic Theory of Disease that says that the microzymas are the cause of emergent disease that rise up when the environment is right.

Pleomorphism is a big thing in this theory. It says that the first stages of the microbes are helpful and even necessary for all life to exist on the planet.

There could be no cell division or repair without them. Hence no life.

But as they develop and mature they become more harmful and parasitic to the host body.

We have these tiny living nanoscopic beings in us. And when our body is dirty or toxic from a bad diet, when the Environment is Acidic and right for them they will morph and change into something parasitic to the host. A microbe which will cause a disease.

These microbes might be of the Earth, Water, Air, or Fire Variety.

If you want to kill a Fire or Salamander being and drive it from your body. Balance it out with a Water Crystal.
>>
>>19308900

Use your Intuition.

Example: Aquamarine - Water

Some also maybe combinations.

Something like a grounding stone would be for Earth.
>>
>>19308408
Nah, I don't live in PA.
>>
>>19305446
>>19305497

Really appreciate it. I think this is much better than the ice tests. I'm sensitive to energy and could always feel that my orgonite pieces worked, but lacked an objective test to demonstrate to others who aren't sensitive. I have other items too that I'd like to test using this method (tachyon disks, tesla purple plates), although just placing a glass of water on those items will change the texture and the taste of the water quite noticeably. Thanks again and if you get any new results be sure to share them!
>>
>>19309561
>tachyon disks, tesla purple plates
can these charge crystals? Is it possible to make these yourself like you can with orgonite? They look promising but all the information I'm seeing online is just pointing me to stores to buy them. They're kind of expensive so it'd be nice to be able to make some myself
>>
>>19298987
>My inner magpie has always been attracted to pretty minerals and rocks
No, dumbass, that's not your inner magpie, that's your inner marmoset/chimp hybrid from 800,000 years ago. We instinctually like gemstones because their glossy, smooth, colorful surfaces remind us of the fruits our dumbass monkey ancestors ate back in the day. There's nothing spiritual about it, it's pure atavism.
>>
>>19309900
The tachyon disks only come from one supplier and they haven't talked about how they are made. The purple plates are supposedly made using low frequency currents, so unless you can generate those it wont be as easy as making orgonite. The tachyon disks can clear and charge crystals even though that's not something they advertise they can do. I only have the credit card sized purple plate, which was only $9 but they don't have it on their site currently. Haven't tried it with crystals yet, but it works great on water turning it sweet and smooth and providing a small energy boost as well. Both items enhance dreaming as well.
>>
>>19306988
you know that's not the same thing right
>>
>>19306951
aww you posted a pic of the reiki symbols. i'm gonna have to report you to the reiki police.
>>
I found an amazonite to be really calming during a major loss in my life. A very forgiving and comforting stone.
>>
>having crystals at home
bad mistake
>>
>>19310460
why?
>>
Crystals do work. Try to keep them under pillow during sleeping. They can induce dreams.
>>
>>19311485
that was a troll. ominous warnings without explanation are a troll meme here.
>>
>>19298987
Check out
www.gia.edu

Crystal website with all sorts of details. Like where to find them. etc.
>>
Crystal magics bad entities don't like being told what to do. You could get attacked or set up. Major life damage.
>>
>>19308430
green diopside
>>
>>19310380
>Implying they haven't already got me and aren't on the way to get you too
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.