[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the Zodiac Speaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (15KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 200x251px
Hello /X/ I have spent god knows how many hours looking into this case. What I have found is it is full of people who are wanting to sell a book, blaming their dad or step dad for the crime in hopes of making a shekel. Many of the suspects and be eliminated. The police had looked into a man named Arthur Leigh Allen, I think Arther wanted to be the Zodiac and even tried to make things look like he was the Zodiac but DNA fingerprints, and a palm print have all excluded Mr Allen. I have found some really interesting leads over the years. I was hoping to share mine, and if you have any, or any thoughts on the case please share them. I might not have millions to offer as a reward, but I will buy you a pack of beer if you catch this guy in this thread.
>>
>>19298518
>Hello /X/ I have spent god knows how many hours looking into this case.

Yeah right, so that's why you think a killer that was middle aged in the early 1970s is still alive, you're a genius.
>>
File: 664830_orig.gif (37KB, 231x329px) Image search: [Google]
664830_orig.gif
37KB, 231x329px
>>19298553
>Yeah right, so that's why you think a killer that was middle aged in the early 1970s is still alive, you're a genius.
I would say he is dead, the only person who might still be alive was a man named Gareth Penn who interjected himself into the case, and all of his leads were dead wrong. Gareth Penn is a genius and still runs a blog were he does cyphers still. Donald Fouke is one of the two witnesses that saw the Zodiac. He gave a very detailed description of the zodiac, and said he had a widows peak. This has been very helpful in eliminating people. However, at the time gareth Penn had a very distinct widows peak. Mr penn wrote a book called Times 17 where he named a very predominant college professor at Berkeley as the Zodiac. At one point even Penn said he should be a suspect.
>>
File: kd4gtdmhsr0v5t7inkdj.jpg (69KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
kd4gtdmhsr0v5t7inkdj.jpg
69KB, 800x554px
Compare that picture of Mr penn to the sketch the police made. I do not know if they ever did any DNA of Mr Penn but if anyone knows, I would love some details.
>>
File: Zodiac .jpg (110KB, 570x415px) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac .jpg
110KB, 570x415px
After Zodiac sent in what is called his 340 cypher he seemed a little shocked that it had not been cracked. Some believe that deep down he wanted it to end, so he sent this clue. It left the police for years scratching there head. However, when you look at the word paradise, you can see that it might break the 340 cypher into four quadrants. You might even get an idea of what some of the symbols mean
>>
File: 1957292 (1).gif (88KB, 400x523px) Image search: [Google]
1957292 (1).gif
88KB, 400x523px
This is what some researchers have gotten when they took the halloween card and applied it to the 340 cipher, and broke it down into 4 quadrants. I found this very interesting.
>>
so I've never done research into it but I have two theories both involve the zodiac consisting of two people

1) it was the teachers who solved the first cipher

2) the zodiac started killing and wrote unciphered letters, then a schizophrenic thought k (the killer) was some sort of god and managed to track him down, then k convinced w (writer, the schizo) to write coded letters to the news etc I mean think about it k failed at killing with a knife and didn't double tap (IIRC) which are both thing anyone in the military would be able to do plus schizos are obsessed with codes so it'd make sense that a schizo would know ciphers I'm mentioning this because in the movie I watched it seemed to indidcate that the use of ciphers was only known among teachers and military but I don't think k was military so in my mind its either the teachers or a schizo and killer
>>
File: did he really do it.png (248KB, 543x451px) Image search: [Google]
did he really do it.png
248KB, 543x451px
>>19298518

He got away with it anon, just let it go
>>
>>19298518
i only have my grandmother's anecdote
>out "fishing" at night with my grandfather who was a tall barrel chested biker at the time
>he sees a guy lurking around
>yells and scares him off
>they leave cause that was spooky af
>one of the murders happens soon after
i would have to ask where they were but my mom might not remember any more and my grandma has passed.
>>
Richard Gaikowski

http://www.zodiackiller.com/SuspectGaikowski.html
>>
>>19298518

What about the knifed 'John Doe' that appeared to be Zodiac?

Was a guy, laid out with multiple knife stabs by a bunch dinidus in the San Fran red light district shortly after the last confirmed Zodiac killing. A witness said dude went for a 1911, but was then pig stuck several times, and had the gun and everything else on him taken. He was never identified, but a detective tried to see if a sailor or U.S.M.C. had gone missing, as the dude had Wing Walker boots on, and the same haircut as Zodiac.

Was never identified as a possible suspect till an audit of the john doe cases of San Fran homicide was done in the late 80s.
>>
>>19300821
>i only have my grandmother's anecdote
>>out "fishing" at night with my grandfather who was a tall barrel chested biker at the time
>>he sees a guy lurking around
>>yells and scares him off
>>they leave cause that was spooky af
>>one of the murders happens soon after
>i would have to ask where they were but my mom might not remember any more and my grandma has passed.
I like Gyk, but is so much of the evidence against him comes from a crazy guy named Blane . However, I do think one of his readers was the Zodiac. Also Gold catcher has some real issues with being a crackpot. See link http://zodiackillerfacts.com/main/a-blaine-by-any-other-name/
>>
>>19301157
Sounds interesting. Any links?
>>
I think this guy may have solved the Mt diablo Riddle. I think it points out a lot of what the Zodiac did was just him trolling. http://www.zodiacciphers.com/zodiac-news/the-mount-diablo-riddle
>>
It's ted kaczynski, anon
>>
I am the Zodiac killer. AMA
>>
>>19301279
I think he follows the same profile of being an ultra organized killer, and smart killer. At least at first, Zodiac seems to have gotten sloppy at the end, look at the taxi cab driver. When he called in the murder he got the street wrong and almost got caught himself. He tried one more murder and failed when he disabled a woman's car. However, back to Kaczynski DNA fingerprints and a palm print have all excluded him. Also, I am not convinced that the Zodiac is as smart as he likes to let on, is he smart sure, but not as smart as Kaczynski.
>>
Zodiac was never caught because there was most likely more than one Zodiac. There's no proof that the person who did the killings was the person who wrote the letters. The cops and public were looking for a deranged maniac but there was a real probability that it was a group of people committing these crimes. This "guy" gave them everything but his home address and they still never caught "him". Nobody that I know of has ever put forth the theory that the Zodiac killings were a social experiment committed by a group to paralyze San Fransisco into a state of panic. Why else would the killings stop after Stein? Zodiac got what "he" wanted after that. The murders were just a bizzarre "marketing campaign" to get everyone into a state of absolute fear. Zodiac didn't have to kill anyone after that was achieved hence there is no real evidence that anyone was killed after Stein. A lot of claims were made but no proof. Movies, books, in the public consciousness. That was the point. That was the payoff and people still talk about it. It was an act. They didn't catch "him" because there was no ONE person to catch.
>>
>>19298666
Satanic trips
>>
>>19301298

Get outta here Ted Cruz
>>
File: The Skelegates.png (131KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
The Skelegates.png
131KB, 500x488px
>>19298553
The Skelegates made him immortal. This is basic stuff Anon
>>
>>19302818
I have thought about this a lot, but the police have looked into a lot of groups every group from the Manson family to local satanist churches. I tend to think if their were more than one person, one of them would have talked by now. Serial killers almost always work alone. I think the police got it wrong wanting to looking into satanic groups. I think this man is more like BTK most likely had a very stable life, out side of being a killer, in fact he was pleading with the papers to catch him. I don't think a group would do that. I have found over the years, that serial killers are two types the first is like what I call the remorseless the only thing they feel that they have done wrong is getting caught an example the Iceman Richard Kuklinski, Zodiac seems to be feeling bad, almost like a split personality one a cold blooded killer who thinks cops are stupid the other him asking the cops to catch him. I think depending on the day of the week he probably crys about his murders the other he masterbaits to them.
>>
Also I know this page knows a lot about symbolism, I wanted to know if anyone would look at the halloween post card and tell me if they can recognize any of the symbols. I think the one that is an F lying on it's face is more than one symbol being put to gether. Thanks Anons!!
>>
File: IMG_2706.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2706.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
i found a lead this is my friend's dead father I was at his house and I found a picture of him he later emailed me the same picture so I could examine it, could this be him
>>
>>19298518
The zodiac killer ended up moving to Scotland east coast. Look it up. Thank me later
>>
File: IMG_9867.jpg (36KB, 400x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9867.jpg
36KB, 400x528px
>>19298679
Look at the glasses
>>
What if the Zodiac killings were related to MKULTRA
>>
Graysmith is the Zodiac.
>>
>>19305391
Could be, I have thought about that, it really shocked me how many serial killers were in the military, and had the same MOS. When I first heard about MKULTRA I thought it was just a bunch of crap but then I saw the congressional hearings and kind of freaked out, I think the US military made a bunch of people weapons , and a lot of those weapons were broken.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.