[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WIZARD BATTLE!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: Divine Technologies Logo.png (483KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Divine Technologies Logo.png
483KB, 640x640px
I scoff at your lowly understandings and how futile your plebian level of arrogance is. WE CHALLENGE ALL of your poultry beliefs and perspectives on the occult, spirituality, religion and humanity. We shall match, smash, dismantle and transmute all of your so called knowledge. You succumb to illusion and our lost, we shall awaken and open your eyes. We are The Library of Magick #WizardBattle, come at us bro...
>>
Pleb: What is the philosopher stone?
Me: The philosopher stone is the embodiment of your insecurity in yourself and ability to manifest. What kind of pleb needs some sort of crappy magickal rock to conduct proper alchemy
>>
Pleb: can I breath in space.?
Me: Do you not breathe in space everyday? What kind of retarded question is that pleb...
>>
File: IMG_5590.jpg (19KB, 263x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5590.jpg
19KB, 263x284px
He he. Poultry.
>>
Pleb: What is the solution to :
4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y X 24 89 R P S T O V A L ,
The mysterious passage from Liber L vel Legis?
Me: Liber L vel Legis is a very archaic way of describing base level wisdom and interactions of energy. It describes process in which will and energy operate in accordance with eachother. It also explains will and the imposing of it, people blow it out of proportion because of its derpy cryptic writing. It describes reality as a fractal and once again explains that interactions are scalable because of the fractal nature of reality. When I describe reality as "duality" the representation of that to me is the symbol of infinity. There isnt some proper solution to 4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y X 24 89 R P S T O V A L, its an equation that dictates invocation of the self and objective higher perspective because their can be no "path" of the true self or engagement in magick if you have no belief in yourself or objective perspective of how the energies and beings of this reality operate. Boom...
>>
Pleb: you're not taking into account the Primary Anomaly
Me: The Primary Anomaly is an aspect of our reality on a fundamental level, will interacting with duality. It is only perceivably "negative" because of the imposing of will based on the belief in the illusion that is control. The basis of fundamental law that dictates the interactions of energy in our reality describes a perpetual flow state, that ties into energy only being able to shift and transmute. That interaction is scalabe, the perception of this Primary Anomaly I believe is misconstrued with the concept of Sheol. There is an amalgam of energy from an exuberent amount of beings and humans that forms around the earth based on the beliefs of how people transition (die). A lot of energy stagnates and is damned up because of the imposing of will and the pouring of energy into the concept of "control". The imposing of will is fundamentally counteractive to the fabric of reality and how life operates as a form of energy. #WizardBattle
>>
>>19298346
Are you a Poultry Wizard?! Do these chickens do your bidding?
>>
>>19298321
Is this a new copypasta?
>>
>>19298440
This is what happens when /x/ fags have a seizure.
>>
>>19298440
No the original thread got deleted because of a link, I was copy/pasting the questions and answers form the formerly deleted thread in case they stopped by
>>
>>19298447
Nice man, glad you dont have the cognitive ability to approach this thread with any sort of viable contribution.
>>
>>19298347

According to Liber L itself, there *IS* a proper solution to it, though.
>>
>>19298533
I say their is no proper solution because the solution is based on the context of whomever is solving it. The solution is dependent on yourself. All the answers to every question and all the solutions to every problem you have exist within you. Invoking yourself and adopting a form of objective observation allows space for you to cleanly perceive not only yourself but how your energy and will interact with what you perceive as reality.
>>
>>19298532

No prob man, do we got a club house somewhere?
>>
>>19298556
Absolutely not, you wont be able to cleanly form belief in yourself and develop your own beliefs outside of existing control structures in a club house. But we can get together and take a field trip to Chuck E' Cheese
>>
File: carson2.jpg (67KB, 729x524px) Image search: [Google]
carson2.jpg
67KB, 729x524px
(((Chainfire)))
>>
>>19298321
>poultry beliefs
Yes, my beliefs in chickens.
>>
>>19298717
Domestic fowl, such as chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese. Its not only chickens, birds of a feather flock together. If you surround yourself with fowl beings then you shall reflect them and become fowl yourself
>>
>>19298692
whiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrgf
>>
hermes already won btw he was standing like holographically and had to kneel because that's the only way you can get to the point of our eyesight. you change height as you advance through the densities and you really can only change height as your physical vehicle grows and replaces...
>>
>>19298729
quality punmanship
>>
>>19298786
What?
>>
>>19298321
Explain this shit and the pic there too please:
>>19277386
>>19277389
The pleb of those posts didnt explain any of it
>>
Psshhh, nothing personal kid but you're nothing.

Let's raze the steaks a bit. Let's race. If I win, I get your car. If you win, you get my car. What do you say?
>>
>>19298321
"Poultry beliefs" ha ha
>>
>>19299054
If I'm nothing why you tryna race me? Pfft like I'd even want your pleb-mobile. Can you even dimensionally shift 90°?
>>
>>19299200
Yes poultry, all of this cookie cutter, fast-food, drive through "knowledge" everyone is gorging themselves on and vomiting on each-other makes me sick. Don't fowl under the spells of control structures.
>>
>>19299005
Give me some time to go through all of this and I'll explain that shit and the pic.
>>
File: 968d90f28fd32daeeff4718769970b31.jpg (150KB, 564x1128px) Image search: [Google]
968d90f28fd32daeeff4718769970b31.jpg
150KB, 564x1128px
>>19299005
Basically, what is describing is the basic ideas of alchemy and energy transformation.
Basically, it is the idea that all of matter/space/time/reality is a combination of elements (formed through differing levels of vibration and innate characteristics).
By understanding the natural process of the world, through observation, study, meditation, philosophy, art, and sacred geometry, you can understand the true nature o reality.
Every element corresponds to a number and a principle. These principles can be seen as the unchanging laws of the universe itself.
They can only be changed through transmutation, which is the conscious changing of the laws of the universe itself.
You are able to bend and manipulate reality, but only once you become aware of it.
Understand math, science, religion, and philosophy, and you have the basic principles of the universe. Then, you create and transform your outer reality to whatever you want it to become through conscious actions.
>>
>>19299526
Thanks... still doesnt explain how the picture they posted is used and what for...
>>
>>19298321
Is some effort better than no effort?
>>
one of the more pathetic roleplaying this week
>>
>>19299526
It's just a bunch of illustrations of specific hermetic images used to convey exactly what I told you. It's the symbolic, artistic form of information.
Symbolism is heavily influential on the subconscious mind.
Colors are represented by numbers. Everything is connected. Use your intuition, anon, don't have me spoonfeed you ancient esoteric knowledge. Just meditate on what you see, use the info I gave you, and come to your own conclusions.
>>
>>19298321
I still think Ape of Thoth is a better wizard than you.
>>
>>19299553
The picture is a depiciton of how basic alchemy has been understood for a very long time, it doesnt really have any precedence now. Alchemy as we understand it has shifted a lot out of the archaic perspective into a more objective perspective. Rodan's math is based off of 9 spheres where as what my associate and I are developing is a new form of mathematics and description of how energy/matter interacts based off of 13 spheres. Thoth's interaction with humanity in the time of Lumeria and Atlantis led to them being bitch slapped after they used what he shared to make an external merkaba.
>>
>>19300914
Sorry I can't placate you by being on here 24/7
>>
>>19301648
Why do you think that? I interact with Thoth all the time and he actually told me you have a stinky butt so I dont know if I can trust your opinion.
>>
>>19299526>>19299005
Precisely, all of the information in that picture is created from an individual's perspectives, beliefs and understandings so by no means is it "fact". There is never any form of end all truth to any of this information, the interpretations and understanding of alchemy and how energy/matter interact evolves as people do in a spiritual and technological way.
>>
>>19300920
Why would you not want to be a wizard and battle other wizards? Are you some form of soulless wretch?
>>
>>19302729
>The picture is a depiciton of how basic alchemy has been understood for a very long time, it doesnt really have any precedence now.
Actually its the other way around.
It shows the correct approach, which works, and allows you to slowly gain mastery over anything, and everything, of and within, this Universe.

For the past over 5-6 thousand years, alchemy was misunderstood and misused in ways that had hit dead-ends in its use, one of such are what was called alchemy by most in the past 15,000 years, and another is the current science. Both used misunderstood elements of Ancient Alchemy, incorrectly.(though science got it slightly more correctly, only slightly though)
"Thoth" is a metaphor for the pattern/law responsible for logic and wisdom. (For Ancient China, Thoth = Fuxi, both are metaphors for one of the laws of this Universe)
>>
File: 618.png (39KB, 839x657px) Image search: [Google]
618.png
39KB, 839x657px
I will battle you fren

I play Mentally Challenged Frog.
>>
>>19302729
And Rodin's math is wrong.
Spheres have nothing to do with this.
There are 1-8 excluding 3and6,
There are 3, 3s.
There are 3, 6s.
And there are 9, 9s, which a the core center 9 and the shell.

So excluding the outer shell,
1 6 2 3 4 6 8 3 7 6 5 3, and a 9 in the middle.
That makes it 12 numbers(1 2 4 8 7 5, 6 6 6, 3 3 3) connected by the 9 core.

The simple math to explain it is this:
1 * [1 to 8]mod9 -> 12(3)45(6)78 <- 8 * [1 to 8]mod9
2 * [1 to 8]mod9 -> 24(6)81(3)57 <- 7 * [1 to 8]mod9
4 * [1 to 8]mod9 -> 48(3)72(6)15 <- 5 * [1 to 8]mod9

3 * [1 to 8]mod9 -> 36(9)36(9)36 <- 6 * [1 to 8]mod9

2(3)4, 8(3)7, 5(3)1, 6(9)3
5(6)7, 8(6)4, 2(6)1, 3(9)6

So saying "a new form of mathematics and description of how energy/matter interacts based off of 13 spheres" is either wrong way of phrasing it or you have misunderstood how nature/energy/matter works if its different than the '1 6 2 3 4 6 8 3 7 6 5 3, and a 9 in the middle' pattern above.
>>
you suck.
>>
>>19303082
Mentally Challenged Frog, use Lightning Bolt!
>>
File: 031-15.png (692KB, 834x640px) Image search: [Google]
031-15.png
692KB, 834x640px
>>19298321
>poultry beliefs
>>
File: Ancient_Alchemy_Math_System.png.png (916KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Alchemy_Math_System.png.png
916KB, 1600x1600px
>>19303156
Here is a visual/logic example of the system.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.