[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

At what point should one attempt a summoning? I have been practicing meditation, tarot and self discipline for a few weeks now. Should I just take the plunge?
>>
When you've developed some ceremonial skills.
>>
>>19298263
What should I start doing?

I was hoping to take more of a chaotic approach. I know people argue to learn a style of established magic first, but most do not resonate with me.
>>
>>19298257

I've been gone a while, why is that seal missing half the image?
>>
Just do it. Nothing much actually happens apart from mental things like hearing voices or seeing imagery. But then again I did respectful invocations, not summoning.
>>
>>19298273
What do you mean? What's wrong with it? It looks like every Dantalion seal I've seen.
>>
>>19298271

Then do as you please.

For me, I'd set banishing and working with planets and planetary hours as a bare minimum.

As for chaos vs something more traditional, it depends on why you want to go the chaos route. If it's just to invest less and be non-conformist, you're probably better off with some other hobby.
>>
>>19298278

This is exactly why you should put some effort into it. No one wants to be a loser.
>>
>>19298271
notgonnamakeit.jpeg
>>
>>19298280
I've done the LBRP regularly in the past but I'll have to refresh my memory. I do always pay attention to planetary hours, days and lunar cycles (thought about constructing my own time table though) because I feel like you shouldn't be able to do anything any time you want.

Part of it is money - I can't afford a lion's belt and all the metal and that sort of shit, but most of it is finding something that resonates. I'm not anti-semitic, but praying to jewish gods and angels has never done it for me.
>>
>>19298271
Try googling demonolatry.
>>
>>19298313
doing so now. thanks
>>
>>19298279

It's missing the part that connects it in cycle
>>
>>19298325
i'm not sure what you mean.
>>
Anyone want to post experiences? It seems like a lot of people talk about goetia here, but no one ever seems to try it, at least not seriously.
>>
>>19298296

Okay.

You don't need to spend thousands to get solid results. Most of the stuff can be fabbed out of paper or the like. Works just as well.

You should have the seals in metal, preferably the correct metal for that entity, and some solid steel. A real sword or a damn good dagger. Mauser's are surprisingly good.

>I'm not anti-semitic, but praying to jewish gods and angels has never done it for me.

Comes with useful features. Grit your teeth and pretend.
>>
>>19298486
Also they are formulas. When members of the Golden Dawn were doing goetic workings, they (for the *most* part, with a few exceptions as always) were using tetragrammaton, pentagrammaton, etc. as occult formulas, not praying to a Jewish or Christian god.
>>
>>19298543

Indeed. Some of this stuff is at least 5,200 years old, older than anything Jewish or Christian.
>>
>>19298543
Ok, i will look into this. How do you get the seals in metal? And do you just need the demon's seal or should i get planetary seals as well?
>>
>>19298604

You engrave the seals in copper, or tin, or whatever is required. Each metal has an associated planet.
>>
>>19298638
I found some discs online, but how do you engrave them? Dremel?

I can look up methods online, just wondering if you knew a way.
>>
>>19298656

A burin?
>>
>>19298698
I think I have one around so I can try it. I've never worked with metal, don't really know what to expect.

Thanks.
>>
>>19298257
If digits I summon KEK
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.