[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on anti-gravity technology.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: katsmile.jpg (73KB, 704x570px) Image search: [Google]
katsmile.jpg
73KB, 704x570px
Redpill me on anti-gravity technology.
>>
>>19298254

Why you digging, gov? What are you saying here that someone leaked something or are you simply testing the waters before implementing an anti-grav related initiative?

Play with physical science more than theoretical, and you will be on the right path. At least that is what Tesla said. Too much of a wage slave here, but have fun!
>>
>>19298254
Acoustic levitation is a thing now, amd its pretty neat.
>>
>>19298254
Airplanes, helicopters, airships, hot air balloons, kites, parachutes, hang gliders, BASE suits, rockets, orbit, magnets, etc.
>>
We live in a giant magnetic field. Really, power is the only thing keeping us from being able to interact with it to hover objects now. Something like a small powerful fusion generator is what we need to get started.
>>
File: cat3.jpg (52KB, 412x462px) Image search: [Google]
cat3.jpg
52KB, 412x462px
Normie On 4chan - Day 15 (/x/ Edition)

It seems today I've encountered something known as the "Redpill" meme. It seems to be a Matrix reference where the main character was offered a blue pill, where he would go to sleep and wake up back in his regular world, or he could take the red pill where his world would be flipped upside-down, in a manner of speaking.

Itt the 4channers, specifically paranormal 4channers (Parachanners?), are talking about anti-gravity technology.
>>
>>19298833

22 checkd
>>
Look up Ralph Ring
>>
File: 1487269456529.jpg (198KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
1487269456529.jpg
198KB, 900x896px
>>19298254
does anti-gravity smells bad?
>>
Anti-gravity is codename for anti-white
>>
File: kat smell.jpg (419KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kat smell.jpg
419KB, 1024x1024px
>>19298880
>>
>>19298254
Graviton findings were suppressed so that the Israeli government could hack the US satellite network. If you understand Einstein well enough, then the existence of those particles is simple to prove. The Israeli government thought they had an intrinsic right to control his work, even though their society does not represent a majority of the Jewish people.

Anti-gravity is symmetry breaking as applied to gravitons. You basically have to diffract neutrinos to compose a z-boson sink.
>>
File: 4ge5.jpg (79KB, 705x481px) Image search: [Google]
4ge5.jpg
79KB, 705x481px
>>19298907
Kek
>>
File: kd.jpg (11KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
kd.jpg
11KB, 181x279px
>>19298845
I thought your book was finished.
>>
>>19298254

In the 90s NASA had a dept in Huntsville, Alabama that was investigating alternative propulsion systems for space travel and there was a Chinese woman (can't remember her name) who had devised a gravity dampening device. It got tested and Huntsville Times had an article on it claiming it was promising. I talked with the head of the dept Dr. David Noever over lunch one day about the experiment. He said it showed some some results but they weren't sure if they were due to the experiment working or if the experiment was damaging the equipment. Not very long after he quit his very interesting job to work for a high tech hedge fund (he's now very rich). Never another peep in the press about the experiments.
>>
>>19298254
i'm more interested in time warp fields
>>
>>19303598

>in b4 'muh Mandela effect'
>>
>>19302013
Signs of a jew
>>
>>19301518
good book
>>
>>19298254
Youre not getting it out of me, create your own anti-gravity technology, if you really want it.
>>
>>19303744

I don't think he is. He got married in a Catholic church.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.