[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I usually don't post on this board but I felt like it was the most apropriate for the subject.
Sleep paralysis is a really weird experience, if you've ever experienced it you know how true that statement is.
You wake up thinking everything is all fine and dandy, but then something feels odd but you can't quite figure out what it is.
Suddenly it hits you like a train, you can't move!
For many people it ends there , but sometimes you see hallucinations.
This has happened to me twice, what I'm about to tell is the first time it happened to me.

>I wake up, just like every morning and then those feelings I discussed before surface and I ofc realise that I can't move.
>Immediately feelings of terror and dread manifest.
>I try to look around my bedroom in an attempt to discover what is holding me down.
>Then I see it.
>A skinny shadow creature climbing through the wall along where my bed is.
>My mind is now filled with horror.
>I spring out of bed screaming all the way to the living room (which is ironically the room besides the wall that the creature was climbing through).
That was the most terrifying experience in my life.

If you have a story about sleep paralysis please share, I'd also like to know if you believe in the scientific explanation or if you believe it has something to do with the paranormal.
>>
>>19298142
Just stop. Examine the thing. Try to ignore fear. You will find the strength to face the deamons that resides with us.
>>
>>19298142
I had sleep parylisis about 1 or 2 weeks ago, i remember waking up and feeling fine but then i realized i couldnt move and i could hear screams. I remember trying to get up but the only thing that would happen is that my body would tremble and when my body trembled the screams would distort. I managed to turn my head around to my hallway door which i could see it was wide open and a tall black slender figure with long fingers was coming towards my room. He got closer and the screams got louder and i used all my strength to try to move. I managed to move and break out the parylisis, the door to my hallway wasnt even open which was crazy
>>
I get SP maybe once a year. But multiple times through the night and sometime for a week straight. It is awful. Twice iv seen a shadow man but mostly I'm just unable to move or talk. I try so hard to screem for help or move but all I get is a wimper or twitch. My GF is in bed next to me, inches away, and she never is able to notice and wake me. Fuck sleep paralysis
>>
>>19298142
I have suffered from SP for many years now. The first few times it happen I was scared to death. I never saw anything weird.Now days I can tell when its coming on and if I can manage to move before it grabs a hold I get up and walk around, watch 30 mins of TV , get something to drink and go back to bed. 9 times out of 10 I sleep the rest of the night with no more probs.
>>
>>19298142
A short prayer goes a long way.
>>
I've had it many times. It started with me seeing the shadow creature that you mentioned.

After a year or so of having it, you'll be introduced to more horrifying creatures that range from simple shadow creatures which take on the shape of a black hole, to an actual demon that will attack you, and yes, you will hear him make cat-like noises as it does.

As bad as that sounds, you will grow used to it and you won't be surprised when you meet a new creature.

I'm thinking about writing short stories of my past sleep paralysis experiences on wordpass or whatever, but I just can't get myself motivated to do such thing though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.