[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When spells backfire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: backfire.gif (28KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
backfire.gif
28KB, 400x321px
boyfriend left me for another girl - i don't really believe you can "steal" people from other people, but she very much purposefully drove a wedge between us in a gross and manipulating way and i hate her.

>put curse on her
>a month later she gets diagnosed with MS
>starts drinking heavily
>she has a mental breakdown for which she is hospitalized
>somewhere in all this, her pet mice somehow die (not sure how, seems to have been her fault from rumors i've heard)

great! except for the animals, i feel bad about that.

>turns out boyfriend has a hero complex and likes 'saving' people
>they grow closer together despite having been very close to a breakup before all this

oh man, i knew that, but i didn't think about it. he's also very lazy, so i'm hoping he eventually gets tired of having to take care of someone.
>>
drive a wedge between them

keep contacting him and talking about good memories, how you liked to do X and Y with him, talk about how you don't think you can live without each other, tell him how you miss his body. just keep at it, tease him with his own lust and past.

source: i was baited into coming back with my ex and this is how she did it. she also always had a reason to meet me, getting clothes back and whatnot, and she was always cute and seductive, that sure helped.
>>
>>19298085
You didn't really think about specifically what you wanted from the spell. Because you didn't specify anything to happen then they stayed together, plus MS can be lived with for a lifetime. You've probably just strengthened your relationship, you also should think about how that energy will return back to you. You get what you put into a spell so giving her MS could come back to harm you
>>
>>19298116
Thanks for the advice but I don't think that will help here. I have a tendency to be clingy, at least when I'm sad, and I think that will make things worse.

But I'm not sure I want him back anyway. I just know I don't want THEM to be together. This is was always more about causing her pain than anything to do with him. I want him to be happy...just not with her.
>>
>>19298129
Well I never wanted her to die so I'm glad she didn't wind up with anything worse. I just wanted her life to suck.

She now uses MS as an excuse to call in sick to work a lot and gets everyone to feel sorry for her.
>>
>>19298129
What would you advise that I do now? Cast another sigil that's more specific? Just sit back and see if there's more to play out? Start doing good deeds to stock up on karma?
>>
>>19298085
Damn your curse gave her Monkey Scrotum? You must be a level 10 or higher

Also pls b my gf
>>
>>19298085
you still want that lazy poor turd back after he dumped you and shacked up with some hore? you should put a spell on him to make his dingdong fall off or something lmao
>>
>>19298085
You're going to pay for this confession you ugly little piece of shit. When you let things like this known then corrections come back to bite you in your pathetic ass you destroyed someones life and took pleasure in it you ugly little worthless fuckup. Hope you have fun living a shitty life to make up what you so to not only her but others as well.
>>
>>19298215
Don't really know. I definitely did like crazy after he first left, but that feeling has since subsided. I'm not really worried about it anymore. I mostly just want them to break up. I'm not really concerned what happens after. I've dated several guys since then and I believe I could do better but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him sometimes or have regrets.

Maybe that's part of why the spell may have failed. I wanted her life to get worse, but I didn't want his life affected much. Maybe I'll have to be a full on jerk and want them both to suffer.
>>
>>19298229
Eh, fuck her. She made my life hell for months. Payback is a bitch.
>>
>>19298229
And if it makes a difference, she was engaged when she started moving in on my boyfriend. She didn't break up with her fiance until she had already gotten my boyfriend to move out and then she immediately moved in with him. She needed someone to pay the bills and according to mutual friends, part of the reason they have stayed together is because she can't afford to move out on her own and buy her own damn car.

I don't feel bad about what happens to her at all. She is a user.
>>
>>19298253
Destroying someone else's life through cowardly means just means that we can fuck with you. You just revealed your hand fugly. By your logic since you can meas with people through magical means that means we can fuxk with you and not give a single about why were fucking with you. Have a shitty life and when your life turns to shit know it was because of your confession.
>>
>>19298310
ok edgelord

my life is only going to get better from here
>>
Karma's a bitch.
>>
All the haters are just jealous of your power OP.
>>
>>19298085
Lol you're crazy. I'd like to stick my dick inside you.
>>
someone screencap this so we can post it when people ask "but WHY are love spells not a good idea?"
>>
>>19298374
wasn't a love spell, it was more of a curse.
>>
>>19298328
> edgelord

Kek.

The biggest edgelord in this thread is you OP.
>>
>>19298380
Maybe anon, but it sounds like she's got the power to back up that 'lord' part. Don't get on her bad side, lel.
>>
>>19298438
That'd part of why I wanted to get in her in side
>>
File: cunt.jpg (12KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
12KB, 300x192px
Whores on /x/ seem to forget what happens when you do passive shit like this.
>>
>>19298085
Drop me a throwaway if you want to explore whether we can be mutually beneficial to each other.
>>
Why don't yoy just look foor another guy? Damn, what a clingy, psycho bitch..
>>
>>19298085
Why are women so petty with their magic?
>>
>>19298851
OP's reason doesn't seem petty to me at all, so what would you call "not petty?" Or are you just afraid of getting some deserved payback of your own, so are trying to put down the idea in a vain attempt to improve your odds?
>>
>>19298869
No, i know spells and magic. I know how they work. And OPs reasoning is fucking stupid. She single handedly drove her boyfriend away because of her pettiness.
And it is petty. It's stupid emotional shit that she couldn't resolve as an adult so she had to cause suffering to herself and others.
Every female "magician" or "mage" seems to be so petty, focused on "hurr durr curses" instead of actually developing themselves or their abilities for the better.
There is a reason why OP titled the thread "When spells backfire"
>>
>>19298242
You sound petty. Your ex made the right choice.
>>
Not even trying to white knight, but I feel like if OP were a guy getting back at his slutty ex and her new boyfriend, all the guys here would be fucking amazed.

Never change /x/
>>
>>19299267
I would still be laughing. The only difference is I wouldn't want to fuck him.
>>
>>19299275
I mean all the dudes that are trying to take her down saying she's petty. You know if they ever had a girlfriend cheat on them, they'd be scribbling sigils for her to get an STD because being cheated on is enraging.

But they've never had a girlfriend in the first place so yea
>>
>>19299293
How to keep a woman from straying:
>have a lot of money but enough free time to spend with her
>be fit and attractive
>keep things continuously exciting
>be a psychic to guess all if her emotional moods and appropriate reactions to them
>continuously walk a fine line between being too domineering and too conciliatory
>ritually "defeat" another male in a contest in her presence once/month
>be a psychic

How to keep a man from straying:
>have sex with him
>cook
>don't be fat
>don't nag or bitch too much
>>
>>19299755
Epic
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19298085

Stuff like this is why you see Women(when they get into the Occult) get/go more into Cults, while Men(when they get into the Occult) tend to get/go into Societies/Orders.

[KB Threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

While the Occult isn't my cup of tea, there are "Insurance Company's" for the Occult that have policy's when it comes to Spells/Rituals.
>>
>>19298085
What kind of curse? Where did you read about it?

>>19298310
>Have a shitty life and when your life turns to shit know it was because of your confession.

How do you mean? What will happen?
>>
>>19298242
Well then your name must be Payback.
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (117KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
117KB, 500x750px
So y'all willing to give advice for a damsel in distress but when I need a spell for facesitting y'all ignore me bullshit man
>>
>>19302087
If you think people here actually gave advice, you're clearly too stupid to pull off any sort of magic.
>>
>>19298085
Should have cursed him too senpai. That way you can win at being an awful person twofold, and not suffer someone else's joy in spite of your bitter hatred.

Girl sounds like a jerk though, but you ex is a dummie
>>
>>19298085
You have to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>19298085
Why are you fretting about your ex bf? This is your revenge on him, too. He left you, and now he's consigned to taking care of some chronically I'll lump of shit. You bought one and you got one free :)
>>
>women
>>
File: med_1411645687_1403877165_image.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1411645687_1403877165_image.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>19298310
This thread, everyone.
>>
>>19298085
Whatever, I also believe in curses, if that's the purpose of this thread.

>best friend acts a dick and gets together with my crush
>feel devastated but pretend everything is fine
>she talks with me for some reason, asks about my best buddy
>tell her he's a great guy and she doesn't deserve him
>I pretty much speak out of anger
>curse her telling she will never be loved, never love anyone
>now, years upon years later they are married and have a kid coming, I'm a lonely bitter person who can't form emotional connections with anyone

It's weird how 2 people growing the same way since we were wee lads in diapers ended up so differently. I'm not one into ghosts and tulpas and shit but I always had an odd feeling about that particular day, pretty sure my emotions of hatred were so strong, I actually caused some sort of curse to happen upon me. Who knows...
>>
lol they left you because you're a fucking crazy bitch who believes in magic
>>
>>19302633

I'm imagining your Tinder profile:

>"Believes in curses, relationship curses specifically, curses are the reason reason I poison to all relationships, nothing else. WHY WON'T ANYONE SWIPE RIGHT?"
>>
>>19303092
I would totally stick my dick in that crazy
>>
up we go
>>
File: 1500021460505.jpg (93KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1500021460505.jpg
93KB, 500x524px
>>19298184
>Cursing with sigils
No anon that's not how you curse, that's silly.
Since you didn't do anything serious you may have some bad luck for a while, maybe some minor illness but you'll be ok.
>>
>>19299755
Stupid post, just make her feel insecure, you gave her the opportunity to be with you, she will never leave you, and if she does just get a better one and she'll come back
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.