[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5251.png (20KB, 325x117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5251.png
20KB, 325x117px
I need blue pilled on reality, I wanna go back to mindless drone status. The rabbit hole has gone so deep I can't see the end nor the light from above. My beliefs have affected my surroundings so much that I don't know what to believe. It's almost like I get to pick at this point. I'm having a hard time with that. Knowing how truly powerful the mind and thoughts are while seemingly no one else gives a shit it's got me spiraling out towards shit I never thought possible. I've experienced every single aspect of paranormal shit anyone would care to realize. I've followed different paths and they've all been seemingly real if I dive in with 100 percent belief. Is it even possible to go back
>>
I recommend a self-lobotomy.
>>
>>19297910
I've considered it
>>
File: 1498000627841.jpg (135KB, 767x687px) Image search: [Google]
1498000627841.jpg
135KB, 767x687px
>>19297904
brainwash yourself into thinking its all fake and a lie, tell yourself that you're hallucinating it all. It will be a long and hard journey (took me 6 months to convince myself it was all fake, got put in a mental ward and diagnosed schizophrenic, now will talk to the doctor and tell him it was psychosis)

6 months of scary control and an additional 3 months of convincing myself.
>>
>>19297904

Realize that from the ultimate perspective, you are still exactly where you started. Forget everything you've learned.
>>
Keep digging, OP. It is not much longer.
>>
>>19297930
I keep telling myself that but not many others are woke. I see people that fuck eachother over and I don't understand it, because I do understand the huge affect it has. I'm so self aware while others aren't it just kills me. It kills me to know that the shit in the world is something we all had a hand in creating and everyone is ok with it. Happy to live in the shit we created, and that in the end no matter what path I choose in the end won't matter because no one cares
>>
My mother was once in a similar position to where you are know. She had been supernaturally gifted since she was a child and wanted to live a normal life. She essentially started shutting herself out of anything supernatural, disbelieved/disproved any strange phenomena, and surrounded herself with others who didn't believe. She seems to have been successful, so I hope this helps you in some way.
>>
>tfw to intelligent
>>
>>19297966
I might seriously have to consider this, disregarding a gift as a curse. Having the ability to make a conscious decision about this tells me how truly sane I am. It seems insanity, not giving a shit about others and shoving your beliefs down others throats, has become the norm. When I know not any one belief is right. It seems there is no true belief and that's fucked up
>>
>>19297904
Welcome to the Age of Spin
>>
File: Tw7WgFHe1mg.jpg (122KB, 604x392px) Image search: [Google]
Tw7WgFHe1mg.jpg
122KB, 604x392px
>>19297966
how you know what's real or not, if all is in your head?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 306x165px
>>19297996
Mad spins yo
>>
>>19297904
i think you need to crack open a cold one with the boys
>>
>>19298020
That's the thing, I guess I believe the true reality underneath the mirage is metaphysical. That the source of our consciousness gave us this to basically interact with itself. So what now, pick what's real?
>>
File: 1477935956238.png (818KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477935956238.png
818KB, 960x960px
>>19297925
>convinces himself it's all fake
>still knows hes just deluding himself, knowing it's the way it was before he "deluded" himself
>>
>>19297904
100% denial
>>
File: 124235236.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
124235236.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>19297904
>It's almost like I get to pick at this point
HE FELL FOR THE FREE WILL MEME
>>
>>19298262
Saying you don't have freewill is just another excuse to be a piece of shit
>>
>>19298297
why would i need an excuse to be a piece of shit?
>>
>>19298304
Idk you're the one that thinks you don't have freewill. Ask yourself that dumbass your the only the only one that knows
>>
>>19298316
wow your feefees are very hurt. i guess you can't help it since you don't really have free will.
>>
>>19298318
Lol yea more projection, continue on with your shitty freeless existence
>>
More than likely you have been in what I call "the ant farm" as opposed to "the rabbit hole". Do you want to know "the" rabbit hole? There's no coming back from it, and you either believe 100% of what is said or forget you ever heard it. No in between.
>>
>>19298323
so will you
>>
>>19298318
Remember I never said you were a piece of shit, you did
>>
>>19298324
Yea why not man
>>
>>19298329
I guess you are mentally handicapped as well and don't have any reading comprehension
>>
>>19298342
>>19298329
You both are terrible human beings.

Now stop fighting and go spread some chaos.
>>
>>19298342
You asked why you needed an excuse to be what you are. When I never said you were I just said it's an excuse
>>
>>19298365
I guess you are mentally handicapped as well and don't have any reading comprehension
>>
>>19297904
you can't, not permanently. at least I couldn't. it worked for a few years and my mental and physical health got worse. started improving again when I started accepting reality and trying to focus more on how to make the best of things. it's a struggle and some days all I can do is just tread water. but you can't un-know stuff. just try to make the best life you can for yourself and the people you love.
>>
>>19298383
Jebus liek ohkee dorky sir I uh gonna tryna werk on that. Thanks for the input
>>
>schizophrenia the thread
>>
>>19297904
There is no way back after you take the redpill.
You shallow it, you fall, you die.
>>
>>19298436
Not really man, turn on the television. People praising Jesus, totally devoted in the faith. People chasing ghosts totally believing it's real. mulsim people suicide bombing believing they'll go to heaven. People chasing aliens totally believing it's real. Voodoo rituals people believe in. So subscribing to one and disregarding the others isn't schizophrenia but acknowledging they've all somehow produced results is?
>>
Find a black hole in your mind.
Jump into it.
>>
some people deposit those thoughts and feeling into religion... try budishm or some kind of religion
>>
>>19298689
Im bout to just literally follow my own belief system. Why not? It would literally be as legitimate as any other seemingly nonsensical belief
>>
>>19297904
use your power to help those around you but help yourself first. change your environment get away from whatever is draining your soul.
>>
>>19298723
I've actually been doing this, raising moral, forging connections, trying so hard to be a light. To make people aware that their thoughts contribute to their environment. I myself though, don't know where to go with this. Other than like I said creating my own belief system. I know it'd be effective if followed
>>
>>19298748
Do as you will as long as you don't interfere with the free will of others
>>
>>19298792
No, in fact, it'd be teaching exactly that. That's literally the source of every issue on the planet minus environmental effects. Man fucking with man is why we have to live in a society where being zapped into the pavement is a possibility
>>
>>19297904
The blue pill is what CAUSED all of this.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.