[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unknow land thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1500134045836.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500134045836.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>
What do you mean with unknown land?
>>
>>19297888
kek but what vid?
>>
File: 1499805861338.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499805861338.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>>19297888
>cutting it before the fall
>>
>>19298661
>>19298670

Got you senpai.

<iframe width="480" height="290" scrolling="no" src="//www.washingtonpost.com/video/c/embed/1cfdaf2c-aac7-11e6-8f19-21a1c65d2043" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>19298360
ANTARCTICA SECRET
>>
With each passing generation, young folks seem to get more and more bored with reality and make up more and more outlandish shit to set themselves apart from the populace, to make themselves seem like they have an inside view to the actual truth.

Which is, of course, total bullshit.
>>
>>19300261
you have no vantage point from which to compare generations. you wouldn't even know which generation was which if you were presented with them. so how could that statement possibly be valid?
>>
>>19300453
There are generations in the past.
I can read about fringe groups from said generations.
I can therefore state that with each passing generation, fringe groups tend to become more outlandish.

I honestly don't understand why this has to be explained.
>>
>>19300464
>I can therefore state that with each passing generation, fringe groups tend to become more outlandish.

you can, but you didn't. you said something else, which i responded to. and that theory is equally baseless although it obviously makes a lot more sense. if you're merely saying that you think fringe groups have gotten weirder the last few generations, well that's just useless and fine of course. but you went a lot further than that. you said something entirely different

it's a certain type of person who makes grandiose, judgmental statements and then walks them back severely if challenged
>>
File: gay nazis.jpg (691KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
gay nazis.jpg
691KB, 2048x1536px
>>19300491
Wow, you are....triggered as fuck.

Might you be a member of this group?

Also, fuck you, I was right. People are obsessed with setting themselves apart from others, even going so far as to believe in crazy shit to do so.

I walked nothing back. I've said the same thing. If you had basic reading comprehension and could pick up on context, you'd realize that.

>>19300453
>you have no vantage point from which to compare generations

Also, that specifically is completely ridiculous. Everyone has that vantage point. Literally the only generations we can't compare are future ones.
>>
>>19300261
Maybe you are just a boring old fart who forgot how to live
>>
>>19300536
>People are obsessed with setting themselves apart from others
like you are trying to do right now, with your "I'm right and everyone is full of shit" mentality?
>>
>>19300552
>like you are trying to do right now, with your "I'm right and everyone is full of shit" mentality?

Lol okay, this is bordering on sad. I am saying that you, specifically, are wrong; in regards to saying that I "walked back" on what I said. I am also saying that people who believe (or, let's face it, CONVINCE themselves to believe) crazy, outlandish shit are basing their beliefs on a compulsion to make themselves a more unique, more individualized person; as in, apart from everyone else. They sometimes present themselves as more enlightened than others. This is observable human behavior. You can find it in nearly every group. Flat Earthers, 9/11 Truthers, the list goes on.

You want to explain things in the world, fine. That's perfectly fine, and there's nothing wrong with it. Believing in outlandish shit is wrong. It kills progress, it inhibits growth, and it is the enemy of truth. All it does is serve to boost the ego and does nothing to bring the truth to light. Conspiracies almost never explain anything in a truthful way. That is a fact.

There. I've expanded on what I said. Again, walking back on nothing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.