[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are more than fighters. Whose magic is stronger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3778.jpg (163KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3778.jpg
163KB, 1000x636px
They are more than fighters. Whose magic is stronger?
>>
Black magic is the strongest...
>>
the nipples on the right point to high mana
>>
File: IMG_3654.jpg (94KB, 436x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3654.jpg
94KB, 436x500px
Do you think that they and anyone who has had such great success is knowingly or unknowingly practicing a system to change reality?

Is it just simple drive and motivation?
I heard macgregor was into the secret. I have never read it, but could it have opened him to a mindset that put him on a new path?

This statement is flawed as it assumes all out future outcomes are predestined. I just wonder if these guys engage in next level positive thinking? How powerful is that?
>>
>>19297636
lel, pleb
>>
>>19297621
MacGregor went from plumber to millionaire in a couple of years, he's in the top of the world right now. He talked about the law of attraction and how he uses it
>>
>>19297696
too bad ufc is rigged to create storylines and create giant betting pools
>>
I don't know, some part of me thinks Connor should lose just for slandering and humiliating his opponent so much before the fight instead of being lawful. The other part realizes these big events are some made-up bullshit and Floyd is probably taking the money to lose because he owes some.
>>
How do so many special-needs kids keep finding this board? Why can't they use reddit like the normies?
>>
>>19297678
Couldn't hurt to give it a try I guess
>>
>>19297621
Who is the guy on the right?
>>
Bruce Lee would win any time
>>
if mcgregor could land just one single hit, maywearther will be simply lost, but since he came from mma thats not what he learned so hes kind of doomded
>>
>>19297704
yeah the UFC heads know a lot more about the law of attraction than Conner does
>>
>>19297678
Just about every fighter I have ever trained with or watched a training camp documentary about does visualization techniques. They sit and - whether they call it this or not - meditate on winning. They quite specifically picture themselves getting their hand raised, getting the belt, getting the prize money, etc. I doubt most fighters would consider it mystical or supernatural, but visualizing and meditating on your goal is a HUGE part of combat sports.

>>19297744
>Connor should lose just for slandering and humiliating his opponent so much before the fight
You don't watch a lot of combat sports, do you? If slander and attempts to humiliate were reason for loss, no one would ever win. Even the fighters with "nice guy" personas will say something along the lines of "I think he's a great guy, I think the fight will be really great for the fans, and I think my opponent is a scrub who has no chance and who will get the snot beat out of them come tomorrow."

>>19298205
How about you try googling the name tattooed across his fucking chest?

>>19299204
Bruce was not a fighter. He never competed. Not once. Bruce Lee was an actor and a fitness instructor.
>>
>>19299449
Which explains why they put all their investment into a fighter who has now left their organization to make his own money while they flounder with two of their main divisions without a real champ to defend the belt. Ad it explains why more and more their fighters are leaving to sign with their rival Bellator and why fighters keep saying in interviews how much better it is for them at other orgs.

UFC lost their good matchmakers when Zuffa sold it, lost their good sense when Rousey was signed on and they started turning their entire organization into single-star promotions, and lost their attractiveness to fighters when they made the Reebok deal.
>>
>>19297636
we'll know soon enough at Black Magic Vs Luck of the Irish
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.