[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spooks at night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>lying in bed
>hear something like crinkling plastic/ a switch activating
>feel presence in room

H..help
>>
>>19297403
Embrace the sweet release of Death.
>>
>>19297546
But I don't want to
>>
>Purchase firearm(s)
>Fear no living creature
>Begin furiously masturbating in the presence of spookyness
>Fear no ethereal creature
>>
>>19297624
Then lie on your stomach, spread your legs and make sure to moan softly yet sweetly, beggining for it and thanking it.
It'll end soon.
>>
>>19298951
But I don't want that either

Should I just end it now
>>
>>19298995
>Should I just end it now
If you'll try to, it'll see you.
>>
>>19297403
why do you fear me?
>>
>>19299138
You don't even knock
>>
Look, we have this thread every fucking night and every fucking night the same solution arises; Just start fapping, spoops hate sexual energy and will generally fuck off if you start fapping, uif they don't you're fucked
>>
>>19297403
you aren't chilling at the tiki, dude
>>
>>19299635
>if the dont

what if a ghost is fucking me is that bad
>>
>>19299812
Maybe, maybe its a succubus, that seems to be the current /x/ meme now so go for it
>>
>>19299831
should i put a sock on the door?
>>
File: 1451717548175.jpg (19KB, 155x140px) Image search: [Google]
1451717548175.jpg
19KB, 155x140px
>>19297403
>hear something like rustling paper, or perhaps the crinkling of papery skin
>"Oh, thank God, it's just a gigantic flying cockroach the size of my palm"
>>
>be me
>be tryin to sleep
>everything's quiet
>start herin noises
>noises in the walls
>noises in the closet
>feel presence
>hear steps
>try to forget the noises
>fall asleep

Guys,pls,help me.It's be going 2 weeks of that shit.I'm startin to believe that i am schizophrenic or that i have some serious problem.
>>
>>19299861
>herin

>hearin

Fix'd
>>
>>19299861
its a ghost or rats

good luck
>>
>>19299861

almost every night, right when I'm about to fall asleep, I hear someone whisper my name in my ear and it wakes me up for another 10-20 minutes

shit sucks
>>
>>19299869
>steps
>rats

Oh God,/x/ is a fuckin joke.
>>
>>19299928
what did you expect when you came here?

people here try to fuck demons on purpose

ON PURPOSE
>>
>>19299958
This place was always shit like that?

I'm here since last year so don't judge me.
>>
>>19299964
there are really good threads occasionally that are full of good discussions and some genuinely creepy threads like the one where some guy had an encrypted image of a face claiming it was god.
>>
>>19299859
My first thought. It just wouldn't be Florida without the palmetto bugs.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.