[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bat-like Flying Humanoid spotted 16 times since March

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: batman.png (372KB, 800x987px) Image search: [Google]
batman.png
372KB, 800x987px
http://www.singularfortean.com/news/2017/6/10/a-timeline-of-the-chicago-flying-humanoid-sightings-so-far

"All of the sightings have taken place in Chicago's lakefront area, within a few miles of Lake Michigan."
>>
File: blyat2.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
blyat2.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>
>>19296096
Some rich guy got bored and started playing IRL batman.
>>
You posted this on the correct night. I had a friend who is the sole investigator on sight for these cases right now. After investigating the locations and digging into the origin of the reports she found they all seem to stem from 2 guys that run a website. So This is all seems to be a bullshit hoax.
>>
File: lead_large.jpg (161KB, 615x707px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
161KB, 615x707px
>>19296096
It's bat boy, duh.
>>
So basically, Mothman's gone to Chicago.
>>
>>19296209
Fuck, I should have posted it here.

Is something bad going to happen over there? In Point Pleasant it may have been a premonition of catastrophe. What if that's what is happening here?
>>
>>19296212
Well if you read my comment on it being a hoax...no...nothing is going to happen because two guys made every report that youve heard about.
>>
Obama's gone home then huh
>>
>>19296192
>>19296294
Oh. Well, that's a relief.
>>
<stem from 2 guys running a website...
DEBUNKED!!!

glad that was easy. All paranormal hide from anon.. they know 2 guys!
>>
File: doomed.jpg (735KB, 1670x1510px) Image search: [Google]
doomed.jpg
735KB, 1670x1510px
>>19296096
Not a batman a mothman. (The mothman sightings are real).
>>
Thats right guys, Spring heeled jack is back, and this time he's even whackier than ever!!!
>>
Jeepers Creepers...

Wait, Jeepers Autisters
>>
>>19296096
spring heeled jack? the jersey devil? Mothman? There is interesting similarities, no?

Another genre of demonic activity.....
>>
>>19296410
>anonymous post on 4chan
>it's all a hoax guize!

Good enough for me. Case closed!
>>
If anything they're "gargoyles" (can't remember what the species is actually called). Not friendly creatures. Created by a malicious race. Avoid.
>>
>>19298300
Appeal to authority, it's that strong.

As long as it satisfied the previous criteria it will be fine for them.
>>
>>19298300
idk I kinda believe him. So many of the sources are email to that one website. No police reports of anything.
>>
>>19298379

The fact that "Phantoms and Monsters" is publicizing the reports doesn't mean that the guy who runs it is making them up. Strickler is pretty sincere. My only real criticism of him is that he doesn't seem to actually investigate anything, just sometimes follows up with a phone call.

>>19298379

One of the reports is from a police officer.
>>
>>19299453
>One of the reports is from a police officer.
yeah.......that was "emailed" directly to "phantoms and monsters"..........
>>
File: next_sacrafice.jpg (448KB, 1672x900px) Image search: [Google]
next_sacrafice.jpg
448KB, 1672x900px
>>19296192
>>19296294
>>19296435
>all seem to stem from 2 guys that run a website
Sauce? (See Next)

>>19296209
>>19296212
>>19296551
I've been reading stories about Chicago being NUKED for over about 3 years now. It's predictive programming. Something about their bullshit babylonian blood magic FORCES them to give warnings (no matter how vague) of their impending crimes. (In their mind) it somehow absolves them of any karmic repercussions. By warning us they give us the CHOICE to avoid it (no matter how subconscious that choice is).

I realized this after 9/11 because in my heart I KNEW it was going to happen. I just didn't realize it until it actually did. Before 9/11 you couldn't pay me to live in Manhattan, but I could really explain why I avoided Manhattan like the plague.

This is your chance to make a CONSCIOUS decision to NOT be in Chicago.
>>
>>19300656
It warms my heart to see people catching on. This is what the field needs. Good work anon. Stay true to the truth.
>>
>>19297196
Didn't some guy steal Spring Heeled Jack's magic boots and then fist fight a minotaur while high on moon sugar?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.