[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE HELL IS THAT /X/ ?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 02.png (200KB, 388x511px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
200KB, 388x511px
Am I alone to see that?!
>>
>>19295818
yes
>>
wyhen she givv you the succ
>>
thats a shoe anon

you didn't make it
>>
>>19295818
Kek you caught google redhanded with their tracking.
>>
>>19295915
Literally this.
>>
Be better if it was a pic of you.. is it?
>>
>>19295818
This is exactly why we need to build a wall #undocumentedcaptcha
>>
>>19295976
No. Who is that guy?
>>
>>19295818
Obviously the camera in our laptops is filming us and probably recording us all the time

Who cares right?
>>
>>19296158
Welcome in 1984
>>
>>19296158
That must be a lot of footage of fat boys eating Wendy's and shitposting.
>>
>>19296018
Kek
>>
>>19295818
Im not getting what you niggas are talking about. The chick in the corner? Who is that
>>
>>19296384
It's someone that thought they were in the privacy of their own space. Welcome to reality
>>
I guess that's what we get for not taping up our cameras
>>
>>19296391
How do you know that? It could just be a random pic of a person
>>
>>19296411
Shut up shill
>>
>>19296158
>>19296158
Would it be difficult to disable recording of sound, and cover your camera with colored tape
>>
>>19296913
how hard is it to just use an external monitor with no mic or camera?
>>
>>19295818
That did it! I just covered the cam with a piece of tape.
>>
>>19295915
>redhanded

could you ellaborate? thx ^}

im tired of road signs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.