[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality is a Lucid dream of the SELF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1425932076626.jpg (248KB, 700x942px) Image search: [Google]
1425932076626.jpg
248KB, 700x942px
Through careful contemplation, and observation of my personal dream states, and in correlation with my waking life, I have come to what I believe could be an explanation as to how this Reality is manifested and made real without us being aware that, "IT'S" actually being manifested in the present moment without us being none the wiser.
It has always been said throughout time "life is like a dream". Even in children's nursery rhyme's
Row, row, row your boat

Gently down the stream,

Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily

Life is but a dream.

Being experienced in dream states, both Lucid and non lucid (normal vivid dreams) I always contemplated how exactly is waking life different to a dream state. This is a very normal thing for a experienced dreamer.

In a lucid dream state, one in which you're aware your dreaming, being aware that you're dreaming you have the capability to manifest reality, literally. Manifesting everything from the people you interact with, to the environment you occupy. In this state you can reflect on your experience, stopping to contemplate.

In a normal dream state, one in which you're un-aware you're dreaming, you seem to watch the experience unfold, like a play, much like waking life, you don't know what's going to happen next. You occupy a Reality, one in which you're not responsible for creating, as far as you know.
>>
In waking life, we experience our daily activities, whatever they may be, we experience, we reflect, but as far as we know, we're not responsible for the reality that is being manifested, and the one we occupy.

For a long time, not only I, but many people have said, if life is a dream why can't I fly? Why can't I have all the cool things I want?

Perhaps its as simple as this, the "Self", what "ONE" is, is manifesting physical Reality into existence, right now, unfolding, in front of the ego, which is separate to the Self, the Self being fully Lucid, consciously manifesting reality in front of itself, but the ego is watching that unfolding, not aware of the source, which is why in this "waking life" we seem to have no control over what is happening, because we simply don't. The Self is stitching together your experience, well aware of what its doing, but not aware that the ego is observing, you cannot be lucid and non lucid(unaware) at the same time. But having a lucid state implies a non lucid state. The ego.

Once you become Lucid in a dream, it breaks the fabric of the reality. Which is why you're not capable of breaking this reality, because you're not the one that is manifesting it.

This reality is said to be a projection, of the Self, I am claiming that this is the lucid dream of the "Self" and we are merely the observers. The "Self" being unaware of our pain and sufferings, because all it sees is "ITS SELF" that's why it cannot distinguish bad from good, but we can.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKTqlsZFjM
>>
File: 1495144099716.jpg (193KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1495144099716.jpg
193KB, 1024x683px
>>19295899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uArSolZX19U
>>
>>19295693
I agree.

I would also like to add that only some people are catching on (by proving it to themselves, and then they believe). Why do you think that is?

Life is but a dream... and dreams are structured to remain as such... unless someone begins to realize and become lucid.

Most might dismiss as crazy, I would have two weeks ago. I'm sure they're gonna wake up tomorrow and drink coffee, soda, eat sugar and cheap foods pumped with chemicals.
>>
>>19295919
>Why do you think that is?

I'm not sure about other people, I can only speak from personal experience. But if what I put forward is true, some dream avatars "people" are just backdrop. No more illusory than the rest of us, but just at a different level of awareness. Perhaps.

>unless someone begins to realize and become lucid.

Now that I have this to go off, it makes me have second thoughts on what I thought AP and sleep paralysis were.

>soda, eat sugar and cheap foods pumped with chemicals.

Perhaps.
>>
>>19295919
If it is a lucid dream it explains the whole Good vs evil, things, almost all lucid dreams come with this duality.

Them and us.
>>
Interesting, I had this thought few weeks ago after smoking a lot of weed. I'm not a regular smoker, so it's always a trippy experience for me. Anyways, as I was sitting in my room observing noises and everything that was happening around me, this idea has suddenly hit me, that manifestation of (new) things in reality is in no way different than in a dream. Just as in a dream, where we know everything is a result of our imagination, all that is happening around us in reality could also just as well be a product of our (collective perhaps?) minds.

After that realisation, I started thinking in the terms of solipsism. But I soon discarted it (not completely though) when i realised how much my behaviour is affected by expectations of people i know. As if they are also a part of this dream machine, manifesting their imagination in reality.
>>
>>19295693
its been my philosophy for awhile now OP, besides the occasional bouts of nihilism lol.
i have little experience with lucid dreams (recently anyway, as a child up until about 7 or 8 i had lucid dreams almost every night) but between lucid dreams and extensive psychedelic use this seems to be the only model of the universe that sticks with me.
>>
hey man i raelly like what your'e saying..... i too have been around in dreamscapes a while now and have at least one lucid dream every night. Ive come acrosss many times where my dreams conncted to real life and am always amazed when they do. But anyway, i wanted to ask you for your help in some things. It has to do with the fact that i think my body is damaged to the point where it is incredeibly difficult to maintain a lucid dream or obe experience for longer than lets say a minute. do you have any advice on how to prolong the lucid experience? I already remain calm throughout every lucid dream i have i doubt its because i get too excited. i think its something else
>>
>>19296084
Op, here just removed the name field;

Solipsism most people think of solipsism as the ultimate egocentric narcissist view, when it is not even close to that. You as a person is just as illusory as the rest of the world around you, all created by your awareness. not your mind, which is just another experience. ~~Anonymous~~

>expectations of people i know. As if they are also a part of this dream machine, manifesting their imagination in reality.

I'm starting to think that no one's "ego" can manifest things into reality, all manifest forms in waking life, seem to be of the one source, the Self. Because very rarely is there ever two people in control of one dream.

You will hear people say they can, I thought I was doing it, but the ego plays tricks.
>>
>>19296124
>i have little experience with lucid dreams

I lucid dream very frequently, maybe to much, time loops are not fun. But its experience in these states that makes you put two and two together here, it dawned on me today, this life being a Lucid dream, and I was just like, that's what it is!

>extensive psychedelic use this seems to be the only model of the universe that sticks with me.

Well, I think it should be common sense, these days, for people to know that reality is manifested in the now, where else would it happen.

I'm saying its a lucid dream, you can tell by the chaos.
>>
>>19296128
>do you have any advice on how to prolong the lucid experience?

It comes with practice, some people train at the gym, I trained my mind, I didn't meditate, its awareness, don't get stuck in the pitfalls, stop identifying as the "ego" and understand that you're just awareness.

The ego can only go so far up and down the ladder, at some point you have to let it go, and its terrifying, in all honesty, its not all rainbows and butterflies, you have to show you're willing to give it all up.

That's through what I have learned, from personal experience. The bad thing is, when you're still apart of someones dream, you have to be apart of it until its over, but when you sleep, you're free to come and go.
>>
>>19296128
>do you have any advice on how to prolong the lucid experience?

Fear, you have to face your fear, as cheesy as that sounds, I swear its the way
>>
>>19296156
thank you that is good advice....iu guess i am obsessed with the ego. i ghave this idea that i can take it with me buti guess you just cant
>>
>>19296173
>iu guess i am obsessed with the ego.

No human is without ego, ego is what keeps us distracted, from the dream. Understand what the ego is, being aware of it is the first step.

>i ghave this idea that i can take it with me buti guess you just cant

Personally, I don't believe so, but explore it for yourself, come to your own conclusion.
>>
>>19296194
what if its not that the waking dream is being manifested outside ourselves, what if its because we share the dream with lower dimensional entities before we can "come out" of it?
>>
This is exactly why all our minds to be focused on one positive reality for all. We'd literally manifest the reality if we all focused on a single vision. I know how it sounds
>>
>>19296201
including animals, plants, minerals, ghosties, beings on other planets
>>
>>19296203
ah it gets deep then. i believe we all have a piece of the puzzle imaybe it takes all of us to come out of this. It's so paradoxical though cause it does seem there are others who are "awake" already manifesting in lucid spaces. Or maybe its not that way, maybe its all realtive on our own times.
>>
>>19296203
>This is exactly why all our minds to be focused on one positive reality for all. We'd literally manifest the reality if we all focused on a single vision. I know how it sounds

No this is correct, you will still be here as a human, but you won't be locked to one experience, so you won't feel dis empowered.
>>
>>19296210
We'll I believe our wake state is largely affected by our thoughts, but there's definitely something external having an effect, so I guess saying we'd literally manifest the reality is a bit of a stretch. Our waking state is barriers though totally reliant on our on thoughts and beliefs. In fact I've had so many beliefs create real shit around me I almost wish I could be blue pilled into mindless drone status
>>
what else do you wish to share op? i read some of your blogs and i really like what i read. i feel like i should say something as I too have been through a lot but idk maybe you should go ahead and share something
>>
>>19296275
i remember what i was going to say. have you seen interstellar op?
>>
>>19296275
>what else do you wish to share op?

Thanks, but I don't wish to share anything else in particular anon

>>19296285 no I barely watch Movies, I know the one you're talking about, the guy from true detective.
>>
Maybe I'm just tired, so I missed it, but if life is like a lucid dream, how can we learn to manifest better things for ourselves?
>>
>>19296299
yea thats the one. well i'd like to share with you a verys pecial person who is pretty uch an adept in the field of lucid dreaming and obe's, which is what kind of sounds like what you're getting into (being an adept at this stuff). if its interesting to you by all means listen to him as he is a really smart person. if not i understand. THe only thing i would caution is that the gravity created by him is pretty strong meaning he might influence you greatly to the point where maybe you didnt want to be influenced at all haha at least thats kind of what happened to me. either way, his knowledge is very valuable and he has tons of this stuff on youtube
>>
>>19296344
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5l6SNUPbls&t=3653s this is his most recent broadcast
>>
>>19296344
>THe only thing i would caution is that the gravity created by him is pretty strong meaning he might influence you greatly to the point where maybe you didnt want to be influenced at all haha at least thats kind of what happened to me. either way, his knowledge is very valuable and he has tons of this stuff on youtub

I'm going to be blunt, I don't listen to other people, I'm just being honest,
>>
>>19296363
fair enough
>>
cya guys
>>
>>19296333
If you're looking to manifest things immediately I don't believe it to be possible. What we think of as The wake state is shared between us all, and quite possibly entities unseen. The wake state is still very much manifested like a dream though. The law of attraction works well for me though. I follow karmic rules manand treat people the way I'd like to be treated and life's really not to bad
>>
>>19296418
I do the same, and life is going fairly nicely for me, but there are still hard times which I would like to improve. Although, I suppose they are just events that make me a better person, overall.
>>
>>19296425
That's exactly how i see it. I grow from my experiences rather than dwell on the past. I believe there are times we all feel like we should put a bullet in our head. No single problem is greater than another because every person can only feel so much emotion given their current amount of awareness. In example a two year old who's had it's candy stolen experience the same emotion as an adult who's mother died. The source of our consciousness, even though it's somehow manifested like a dream wants us to grow from these experiences. I don't know for sure exactly what's going on here lol every time I think I do it gets turned on it's head
>>
>>19295693
One important detail is that Lucid Dreaming is not proven to be real. But people accept it because a lot of people experience and people just accept that as fact.

There are a lot of people who never lucid dreamed or dream at all. Some people just can't dream with colors but others do and they believe them.

Lucid dreaming is one of those things that you are sure its real if you experience it first hand.
>>
>>19295693
you're right op. its a dream. its gods dream and god loves all. god wants to be in love. its also the shared dream of the heavenly father and divine mother and they just want to be together.
>>
>>19297163
Everyone experiences it your subconscious just blocks it out
>>
>>19298177
I don't think you understood my point.
>>
Ever heard of the Fayth of Zanarkand?
I suggest you to read some of it's lore.
Every story has a bit of truth...
>>
>>19298246
Someone's been playing too much Final Fantasy X. Lmfao
>>
>>19298277
Heh
Nah, I just have a good memory.
>>
>>19295693
We are made to experience

For that is what god eats

But he gave us the light at the end of the tunnel
>>
>>19295693
You should read anything by carlos castenada, probably misspelled but fuck it
>>
>>19298298
Why does everyone suggest reading him what's the point?
>>
>>19298289
>But he gives us the light at the end of the tunnel.

If by light you mean the death of the ego then yeh sure.
>>
>>19298298
If you like him you should read Lujan Matus
>>
>>19298888
Checked.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.