[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1467699871387.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467699871387.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
My dad's house has been in our family since we took it from the natives and as a gift but really a warning these huge totems around our property as protection from the wendigo. Now this was way before the game until dawn so
>inb4 attention fag
Two of the totems have fallen down and we're broken in the last few months and our animals are dying. Help me with a way to put up some barriers, or can I make a totem myself?
>>
If this is true, my guess is that it's natives breaking in. They know about the totems and they might view the land as stolen (not in a legal sense).
Most likely people.
>>
>>19295848
I completely understand why you would think that, but I'm 1000% sure that's not it we have had a history of spooky shit and the story of the wendigo is a part of my family
>>
>been in our family since we took it from the natives
White man reap what white man sew
>bout damn time cracker!
>>
>>19295986
Lol I know, but it was my great great grandfather not me.
>anybody wanna buy wendigo haunted home
>>
>>19295586
You know what works against Native Americans? Christianity. Remember when the Spanish showed up with their new faith, remember how things went down? What about when the English came?

With a Bible in one hand and a rifle in the other; YOU SHALL NOT FEAR!
>>
>>19296300
Haha as much as I would love that to be true, I think the natives have a bit more juice than Christians. And totems have kept it off for centuries before my family. I would like guidance on how to build one myself.
>>
>>19295586
Do you have a fence?

That sounds like a human might be embittered by the terms on which you took the property.

You can make a totem yourself, or buy one.
>>
>>19296300
smallpox* and influenza* shat on the natives
>>
>>19296317
You section the wood into an odd number of faces.

You start carving the faces from the center, then lower, and then higher- alternating up and down.

Do the top piece last, and leave a nub from a branch to serve as a hawk beak.
>>
>>19296328
>>19296328
>So the Lord sent a pestilence upon Israel from the morning even to the time appointed: and there died of the people from Dan even to Beersheba seventy thousand men.

Oh ye of little faith.
>>
let me stick my neck out for the masses. pics of the totems from 365 degree angles please

captcha castle
>>
>>19296335
Don't forget that you have to bury a still-living female child underneath the totem. The Native American savage was much the same as the Moloch-worshiping talmudist; they sacrifice their young to sate the hunger of devils.

We are the men of the West, strong of limb, sharp of mind and pure of spirit; with faith and steel we face our foes. Do not imitate the cruel ways of perverse and vile peoples - faith and steel brother! Faith and steel!
>>
>>19295586

sage for newfaggotry
>>
>>19296479
Plains Cree here. Not entirely accurate. We only sacrifice the children of white cucklords.
>>
>>19296457
>365 degree angles
wut?
>>
>>19296479
DEUS
>>
>>19296513
Careful lad, the red man has gone to war with the white man in the past, back when he had significant numbers on his side. It did not end well for your people (well actually I suppose it did - you got to live under the rule of a prosperous white Christian society).

You sure you want to tread that path again?
>>
Find a tribe near your home, hopefully one with descendents from the carvers of the original totems; ask them to carve them for you & their shamans to have a blessing ceremony after for the totems & your property, & offer to make SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTIONS to the TRIBE as a whole, for their betterment. Don't expect to be cheap, but do not consider this as an exchange of $$ only; this must be a spiritual thing, a good exchange that benefits all.
>>
>>19296479
Bering strait hypothesis is bunk because Tengrists crossed the pacific much later.

>Native American savage
>Moloch-worshiping talmudist

The word you are looking for is:
'Tengric shamanism'. Otherwise, you are conflating outdated demographic and archaeological terms.

Note that culture is oriental, while the native americans and talmudists reside in the occident.

Blood libel is the weapon of eastern troll armies. They try to corrupt the pure spirit of the west by turning us against each other.

Be forever vigilant and wise.

>>19296513

Was that before or after the Safavids made contact with the Ute and the Aztecs?

The tradition sounds Sibi to me, so maybe you want to avoid baiting.

>>19296791
If I recall correctly, the Cree had syncretism with French culture: so you may have been trolled as jocular punishment for your aggression.

These days, even the Mormons are admitting that they went east across the pacific.
>>
>>19295586
you have nothing to worry about from a wendigo unless you've murdered someone
>>
>>19296791
>>19296917
Not recognizing the obvious /pol/ bait
>>
>>19296791
>Christian
>White
Our nordic sons will never embrace a dirty arab religion
>>
>>19296929
Il get a picture of the totem here in a few
>>
File: IMG_1149.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1149.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>19295960
>Winnebago
Fixed.
>>
>>19296519
VULT
>>
File: 1487010435938.jpg (46KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1487010435938.jpg
46KB, 448x486px
>>19298174
>win a bagel
>>
>>19296924
I turn bait into banter.

>>19296929
Enjoy your Tengric shamanism whilst denying it only differs in being a syncretism with Judaism.

Maybe you can prove that your patrlineage is descended from Genghis Khan...
>>
>>19296479
The totems are used as tombstones, but the real power comes from the spirits bonded to it.

All you have to do OP, it's to place them somewhere else, by preference when you found them, but any desolate place will do as long as there's no people there.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.