[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the nature of Demons and Angels.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: The Archangel.jpg (185KB, 800x1197px) Image search: [Google]
The Archangel.jpg
185KB, 800x1197px
Redpill me on the nature of Demons and Angels.
>>
>>19295524
Ones from heaven and ones from hell
>>
>>19295524
They doesn't real
>>
File: 1499041061926.jpg (81KB, 736x992px) Image search: [Google]
1499041061926.jpg
81KB, 736x992px
>nature of demons and angels

no need to know

it is akin to a 3 dimensional being trying to understand a 12 dimensional: they cannot
>>
>>19295660
You may be right, I think we must know of some things, the fact we may know wherever or not they're real and I'm making a thread indicates that we're not completely oblivious to these beings.
>>
>>19295683
>Redpill me on the nature of water and ice.
>>
>>19295689
I don't understand what point you're trying to make here. We know very well what water and ice is, something not shared by these beings.
>>
>>19295524

Ones from a group of elitist, that thinks you are an ingrate plebeian, and also greatest disappointment to the most spectacular wonder beyond all their comprehension.

The other is a complete nihilist, projecting their worthlessness and failures onto all of creation, especially you for being so loved by high divinity completely beyond their comprehension.

Both know God, as a matter of fact, but they are devoid of faith, and also devoid of free will as we know it. So compared to us, they are spiritually in many ways a hyper car, on a continent with no roads while we are a beat to shit, lifted with over sized mud tires, jeep with a winch, and four speed manual. It may seem like shit, but is capable of going everywhere on its own.
>>
>>19295737
Any evidence to back this up?
>>
>>19295737
I like this lol
>>
File: Liberty_Island_Leo_Gold.png (293KB, 682x619px) Image search: [Google]
Liberty_Island_Leo_Gold.png
293KB, 682x619px
>>19295742

Sure J.C., number one: In 1945 corporations paid 50 percent of federal taxes. Now they pay
about 5 percent. Number two: In 1900 90 percent of Americans were self-employed;
now it's about two percent.

Cover it?
>>
>>19295524
Angels are cloud people who have bird wings
Demons live in the ground
>>
File: 1450340773017.jpg (189KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1450340773017.jpg
189KB, 1024x749px
>>19295683

does an ant know about the boot that crushes it?

knowing they exist =/= understanding their existence or natures

we attribute so much toward them, on them, for them. "Good" and "Evil" and such yet can't even discern a single motive from them unless they tell us.

We are the ant, they are the boot.
>>
https://discord.gg/Zm48mkM
>>
>>19295689
Lol this.
>>
>>19295689
Water and ice are the exact same component operating at different vibrations.

Angels and demons are the wrong words to use. They are outdated, with a connotation that clearly confines people into thinking about those entities under one, ignorant lense.

They work for the same, whether they like it or not.
>>
File: 1467237956009.jpg (99KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
1467237956009.jpg
99KB, 944x712px
>>19295742
>/x/
>proof
>>
>>19295904
>Angels and demons are the wrong words to use. They are outdated, with a connotation that clearly confines people into thinking about those entities under one, ignorant lense.
>They work for the same, whether they like it or not.
Is that so?
>>
>>19295524
Scapegoats, OP. Thats all they are. For whatever problems plague one's life, societal issues, religious scams, etc.
>>
>>19295978
What about Angels then?
>>
>>19295524
>Redpill me on the nature of Demons and Angels.
Biblically speaking, we don't get too much information. Most agree that Angels (Angelos) are simply messengers of God, and that demons are spirits seeking to inhabit mankind to experience sin. That's as much as I can say that can be verified through biblical teaching, and it's honestly all you really need to know as of right now. Everything else is conjecture based on secondary sources.

Angels, demons, God, even dead humans can be referred to as "Elohim" . Elohim is loosely translated to mean "God" in most bibles, but if you dig into it Elohim encompasses a large swath of beings. God just so happens to be the penultimate Elohim, kinda like our president. When someone says "What do you think of the President?" you automatically think of the President of the U.S.A., Same goes for Elohim. When you add in more context clues you can find out which Elohim the author is speaking of.
>>
>>19295987
aliens
>>
>>19296010
(2)
The Book of Enoch and other Apocrypha are good secondary sources but debated among Christians on their divinity. I take them to heart as books to learn from, since they are quoted from scripture, though if The Bible contradicts the apocrypha then The Bible takes precedence.
I don't know if it's right, but I generally take Elohim to not be a certain type of being, but as kinda a place of residence, i.e. British, City-dweller, Chicagoan. When something is referenced as an Elohim it's usually considered to live in the spiritual realm, or a higher dimension. This let's us categorize between that which is ethereal and that which is tangible. It's actually kinda funny, as the ethereal existence is more of a "solid" existence than that of the tangible, and the ethereal are able to experience the tangible, if it weren't for the veil that has been placed between our reality and the higher realities. I'm going somewhere with this, promise.
>>
>>19296041
(3)
Christianity is a monotheistic religion, with one God, but this has been used by the enemies of God to create a deception that there exists nothing spiritual other than God and his Angels. from what I've seen, though, the spiritual realm is live and filled with things that would make us fall to our knees in madness and wonder.
The origin of angelic beings are a debated topic, but we do know of their purpose. There are multiple classes of Angel, but all serve there purposes, and those purposes are simply to keep God's heavenly kingdom running smoothly. When The greatest Satan, Lucifer, rebelled, a third of the Angels followed him. These are regularly called "Fallen Angels" they are entirely separate from demons, and much more sinister. Whereas a demon can cause havoc and destruction, Fallen Angels are the pagan gods worshiped. They are cunning, deceitful, and hold power over the entire Earth. It is commonly thought that there was only one falling away from Heaven, back before the flood of Noah. It's not impossible that there were more, but it's not a solid subject.
>>
>>19296095
>from what I've seen, though, the spiritual realm is live and filled with things that would make us fall to our knees in madness and wonder.
You saw the spiritual realm?
>>
>You saw the spiritual realm?
Should've said researched, if I ever see the spiritual realm I pray to God I'm dead beforehand. Human minds can hardly comprehend Hybercubes, let alone a fully-fledged hyperscape.

>>19296095
Before the flood of Noah, there were creatures known as the Nephilim, as well as hybrids. The Flood was a source of judgement on the Earth for the sin that existed in those days, but also had a much more mundane mission, wipe out all that lived on the Earth. The genetic code of every creature had been sullied by the Angels that fell, told in more detail in the book of Enoch. Angels had children with women, creating offspring that were basically super-human. Some were giants, some had elongated skulls and massive brains, but all were evil to the core. They went about mixing humans and animals together, and animals with one another, creating hybrids and monsters until eventually only Noah and his ancestry were genetically pure. Then the flood came, killed all (or some say most) the bastardizations of the original creation. They still exist to this day for whatever reason. Og of Bashaan and many of the Canaanites were giants or carried DNA of the giants, Giants existed within mesoamerican cultures, the southwestern native american peoples' speak of red haired giants cannibalizing them. The main point here isn't that, though, the point is to show where demons come from.
>>
File: Look..png (253KB, 530x395px) Image search: [Google]
Look..png
253KB, 530x395px
>>19296130
What is a Hypercube and a Hyperscape? Demons are the beings that were corrupted by the Fallen Angels?
>>
>>19295524
ponies
>>
>>19296130
(5)
What happens to a soul after it's physical body dies? For humans, we go to Sheol to wait for judgement or heaven in salvation. The souls and spirits of Angel-human hybrids are stuck, though. They don't go to Sheol, they don't burn up, they are sent to punishment. These disembodied Nephilim, or fallen ones, are what we call demons. Eventually they will be cast into the pit of fire with Lucifer, but for now they are locked away from us, having no physical body to inhabit. This is why demon possession exists, they are seeking ways to satisfy their lust, gluttony, and other worldly desires through host bodies. It's never enough, though, and they always need more and more. A veil currently exists between our world and the spiritual, but there are some exceptions on what can pass through. Physical objects are blocked unless allowed by God, but those that exist purely within the spiritual can influence or leach off the physical.
>>
>>19296152
>What is a Hypercube and a Hyperscape?
just representations of higher-dimensional geometry. Look it up sometime, there are ways to "see" them but it's nonsensical to our minds unless we study it.
> Demons are the beings that were corrupted by the Fallen Angels?
You could say so, but they weren't corrupted as much as born wrong. Their conception itself was Sinful and unnatural. Not a single one of the Nephilim is stated to have been good in any way, at least not that I've come across.
>>
>>19296168
Since the Nephilim were all those born out of sin long ago, do Angels outnumber them?
>>
>>19296168
The word you are looking for is: polytope.

The course you are looking for is: Linear Algebra.

And a light will shine in the darkness for those who are afraid and weakened.
>>
>>19296155
TL:DR (take all this with a grain of salt, do your own research and confirm this is true rather than take my word for it)
Angels: Caste race of creatures created by God to run his heavenly kingdom, exist both physically and spiritually, doing a wide range of tasks to bring about the universe's end goal

Fallen Angels: Literally just angels that rebel against God, Lucifer being chief among them. They steer the world around and influence us with sin to try and prove God wrong or some shit. Who knows why they do what they do, but they're damn well good at doing it.

Demons: Disembodied souls of the Nephilim, created before the flood by Fallen Angel's copulating with women. Seek pleasure in the worst ways and leach off of physical objects to do so, sometimes going as far as to manifest themselves within a human.

>>19296184
>Since the Nephilim were all those born out of sin long ago, do Angels outnumber them?
Unknown, though probably. We aren't told weather or not God creates more Angels or even given an exact number of Angels, but all the Nephilim had to exist on the surface of the Earth and were bound physically by it. They had to eat and they could die. Angels aren't bound by these constraints. You're on a good path though, as the Nephilim are one way that Satan tried to make God's plan go awry. If Humanity didn't exist because they all intermingled their DNA with other creatures then the seed of the woman wouldn't be able to crush the seed of the serpent.
>>
>>19295524
they are a manifestation from the essence of the universe; they are derived from consciousness, whatever they are
>>
>>19295887

"Good and Evil" are concepts created by our primitive minds, we need to label and categorize things in order to understand them. Many of us think that actual demons are the ones doing fuckery on this dimension, but they re not. Those are lower entities, "Demon wannabes". Angels and demons are beyond our reasoning systems and our perception of "time". They re more about cosmic balance. And the line dividing them is rather grey.
>>
>>19295524
demons are angels anon, they're one and the same.
>>
>>19295524
the biggest mistake people make with catholic imagery is believing in polarization like angels vs demons and heaven vs hell. in the catholic universe god made everything as its supposed to be. including satan, including hell. the angels are only his machines, they have no agency of their own.
>>
>>19295524
Demons are etheric entities which do not have a body but want to influence mankind. They want certain outcomes, and will give power and blessings in exchange for your "soul", which simply means that they will gain control of you for the rest of your time in a body in exchange for whatever blessing your want or incur. It is very hard to break a deal with a demon on your own, and they often lie an deceive and do what is necessary to make you agree. Demons do not care about you, and would prefer to see you in pain whenever possible, simply for their own enjoyment.

Angels are divine spirits which work the divine source of all that is. There are etheric and energetic beings which rule the higher, purer dimensions in the way that the demons rule the lower dimensions. They often offer blessings of love and peace with no or littler drawbacks, but it takes time for it to manifest into reality. They silently guard over and watch over humans from above, praying they awaken from their ignorance.

Neither is evil, nor good, nor better than the other. They simply illustrate the principle of polarity as it exists in the immaterial world.
>>
File: Wandjinas-extraterrestrials.jpg (28KB, 541x298px) Image search: [Google]
Wandjinas-extraterrestrials.jpg
28KB, 541x298px
>>19295524
Its how ancient man described aliens, similar to how technology could be considered magic by an ancient human, in my humble opinion.
>>
>>19299284
What do you have to back this up?
>>
>>19295524

Devil was created by God, and is a principle of the manifestation, since only God can be perfect evil exists. They are not equivalent, don't buy that! And if you believe in evil stay away from it !!
>>
File: I don't get it.jpg (55KB, 506x651px) Image search: [Google]
I don't get it.jpg
55KB, 506x651px
>>19299550
>And if you believe in evil stay away from it !!
Wait, if I don't believe in evil, does it mean I don't need to hide away from it?
>>
Angels are a race of aliens known as the Karistus. They are like us humans (although more advanced) and have wings. They are kindred and work with the Anunakene, who initially created us. Demons from what I know are a specific type of orb that are able to take a physical form due to negative energy. That or hybrids from more malevolent alien races. There is a war going on between many races currently, and the fate lies in the hands of the Karistus. They reside on Jupiter. There are Karistus hyrbids living here on Earth, however they are severely outnumbered by races who are considered to be "evil". The archangels many of us know live and die as humans, many of whom made history books under more "famous" names. Jesus Christ for example was a Karistus named Dhor Kyristyl, and also known as the Archangel Michael. There is so much more information to this. Days worth of hours. Sorry but this is only a partial "red pill"
>>
>>19295524
As many have said, our small minds are incapable of even beginning to understand the agents of good and evil. We can only gleam a rough idea through symbolism, which is how we learn most everything.
>>
>>19297075
They are concepts given to our primitive minds from the divine through symbolism. We know what good and evil mean to us, as far as it affects us. That's all we need to know.
>>
File: image:637.jpg (185KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image:637.jpg
185KB, 600x800px
>>19296152
The root word for demon means disembodied they are not fallen angels they are the ofspring ,of the Fallen angel's . Angel can't die you need a body for that
>>
>>19295524
A whole fucking lot give me a list of questions and I will answer.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.