[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

total coincidence or spooky ghost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3491.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3491.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Hello /x/ bit of a lurker here, but recently some stuff i think is pretty weird started happening around my house that i thought you guys maybe able to explain. Anyways around a month ago i was up in bed around 3:30 and i heard something hit my window that i played off as the house creaking. then around 2 minutes later it happened again. so i was a little freaked out. then another minute passes it happens again. so i just went to sleep on my couch. the next morning i went out and grabbed some small rocks and pine cones to try to imitate the sound. i hit the window with the rocks and the sound was very similar so i was a little freaked out by then. (cont i don't want to hit word count) pic related is my bedroom window
>>
File: IMG_3497.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3497.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>19295356
(cont) anyways i stayed up until 4 for another week in a half after that to try and wait for the sound, and right when i was planning on going back to my normal sleeping schedule if happened again. so, from then to now i stayed up waiting for the sound to happen. it happened a couple of times in between, and i kinda got spooked out each time but again i started thinking about going to bed normally again, and earlier today (around 8AM) i started hearing my house creak the side my ladder to the roof was on a lot more frequently than normal so i went out on to my deck so see what was making the noise and it stopped right as i was getting to my door. i stepped out and didn't see anything near the ladder or on the roof (from the deck anyways) then i headed back inside and again the sounds started up, but instead of my hosue creaking a lot it sounded like someone was stomping around on my roof so then i was freaking out, because it was a lot louder than someone just walking on it (i've been inside while someone was on the roof before it was no where near as loud as this) and so i was pacing around my living room as my roof was stomped on and i stopped by one of my windows and saw a small metal object (it was an old soda tab) fall off my roof then i saw a crow fly by from the direcetion the tab fell from, then it cawwed 3 times, now your thinking "wow OP is such a fucking retard the crow just dropped the tab as it flew off his roof", cont don't want to hit word limit. (pic related it's where soda tan landed from my window view)
>>
File: IMG_3495.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3495.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19295445 (cont)
another thing is i've lived in this house for 3 years and not once i've seen a crow here (well today is the exception) and i thought of how crows were sometimes thought of as bad omens so i came here hoping for answers of some sort. this could be a total coincidence but then again it could be a spooky rock throwing crow summoning window ghost. Also the only nocurnal birds in my area are owls and they have some degree of night vision and would make a much louder noise than a rock hitting a window and they wouldn't do it multiple times a month. also bats have echolocation so i doubt they would slam into my window so much. as seen in the pic related on my first post the window doesn't have any trees or bushes near it that could have made the sound. pic is i of my roof where i assume the tab fell from.
>>
Time to set up some cameras.
>>
>>19295356
>>19295445
>>19295480
Ya man, it's crows fucking with you for sure. There is currently a crow that hangs out around my car on the street and it struts around like it owns the place. A couple of weeks ago there was a severed bird WING on my windshield and the other wing was sitting just below my licence plate. I'm talking the torn of wings of a sparrow or something. I assume the crow did it.

Crows are fucked up birds and I have no doubt they bring bad omens, were created by the devil, and are just all around evil. If you have them hanging around you then some shit is about to go down for sure.
>>
>>19295531
thanks man i appreciate it. hope that crow leaves you alone
>>
>>19295525
i do have a trail cam i have set up i can put the photos onto one of my devices and set it up so it faces my window tomorrow if i have a chance
>>
>>19295598
I'll continue to update any one who cares if the thread stays up but idk
>>
monitoring
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.