[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: whyamiscared.png (792KB, 525x788px) Image search: [Google]
whyamiscared.png
792KB, 525x788px
I know the basics of time travel meaning you have to go faster than light and blah blah blah. Anybody know any instances of where this shit is proven? And if so, how could one achieve it?
Basically, I'm trying to get all sources on this shit and see if it's actually possible. Weirder shit is believed aka Mandela effect
>>
Far too dangerous. Do not attempt.
>>
File: 1493959269228.gif (2MB, 340x139px) Image search: [Google]
1493959269228.gif
2MB, 340x139px
>>19295189
>>
shadman knows it
>>
http://www.shadbase.com/marco-diaz-3/
>>
Hafele–Keating experiment. They brought clocks into airplanes and flew the airliners in different directions and at different high speeds. At the end, each clock had a different time, and the clocks on the planes were behind clocks at rest on the ground.

It's not a sci-fi light speed case or anything, but it was a real experiment and proved that the faster you travel, the slower time moves for you relative to the earth.

So based off of the results of this experiment, it confirms that if you had a spacecraft that could travel for a while at high speeds, time moves slower in your frame of reference, while meanwhile time on earth moved much faster than in your spaceship and makes you appear to have "skipped" time on earth and quickly forward into the future.

Read the Twin Paradox theory if you haven't already. Basically goes in depth about what I just said
>>
>>19296375
I should have also mentioned that at the beginning all the clocks were synchronized prior to flying them in the airplanes.
>>
>>19295182
You should read up on Quantum Information Theory. Nature has a good journal on the subject.
>>
I'd rather try distorting space-time, sort of bending it double until two different points in time are now almost touching, then step across -- analogous to "teleporting" via bending space in the same manner

this way you don't have to deal with traveling so damn fast, and it takes too long to get a head of steam anyway
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.