[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian brain washing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0509.png (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0509.png
126KB, 500x500px
If you have an iPod/iPhone and download from the Canadian store tell me if this happens to you

Listen to iTunes music and notice how the thought of other people overlap the lyrics you're hearing

It's like there is some kind of subliminal program with every song having a layer that suggests other people as you listen

I swear to go my iPod is hacked the molester tard low brow government

I would listen to songs for weeks with no issues and enjoy music, then for the last 2 days it's been like someone activated the brain washing channel on the iPod

As I listen to lyrics as I hear good words it will overlap them with thoughts of rancid retarded losers

As I listen to insulting words it tries to redirect with me

As I write truth insult about our human trafficking low brow white trash gives it's like rather than counter with information and facts they launch some kind of subliminal attack to irritate me

I guess Trudeau and trump can't cope with being some of the most retarded pathetic trash in the universe less than street junky hookers

Anyway, listen to your iTunes songs and tell me if you get thoughts of people over lapping with keywords

It's so gross. It's like someone truly pathetic has resorted to tech attacks to try and force people to think they're great people

It's so disgusting knowing for a fact that our leaders / gov are worse/inferior to crack addict tranny hookers then having technological brain washing attacks to try and force good thoughts of them
>>
>>19295143
Take your pills, go back to red dit and they already brainwashed the Canadian population.
>>
I love schizophrenics, and I love that this guy chose Canada
>>
sure buddy
>>
Wow.. a couple fecal faggots in the lower 100 of existence hugging their text books trying to be like authority figures

You're nothing. You ain't worth looking at, talking to, letting exist etc.

You're faggot souls with no worth living a delusion of being capable and competent.

you and your families are going to damnation to be terrorized forever :-D

I can't wait to sit in my control pushing buttons which determine which faggots asshole you lick clean in hell

Ugly fuck retarded faggot Canadians
>>
>>19295305
this is gold
>>
>>19295143
>the thought of other people overlap the lyrics you're hearing

You'll have to elaborate on this.
>>
>>19295280
He's not your buddy, guy.
>>
>>19295646
He's not your guy, friend.
>>
>>19295650
He's not your friend, buddy.
>>
>>19295653
he's not your buddy, amigo
>>
>>19295697
no es tu amigo, hombre
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.