[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our Lady of Akita (Japan)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0527.jpg (261KB, 1200x1649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
261KB, 1200x1649px

In the mountain remote place Yuzawadai, belonging to city Akita near the western coast of Japanese island Honsu, a nun Agnes Katsuko Sasagawa lives. After a badly done operation of her appendix her nerve system became paralyzed when she was 19. For sixteen years she was sentenced to be immobile, she was driven from hospital to hospital and she underwent many operations. In one clinic she met a nurse, good Catholic who gave her bases of the faith. Thanks to this nurse her health gradually bettered. Then she became a member of the community of Nuns of Virgin Mary in Nagasaki. After four months her health became critical again and for 10 days she was unconscious. Her stage was considered to be hopeless. In spite of that she recovered after taking in the water from Lourdes which sisters from Nagasaki use to send her. In 1969 she decided to enter the order of Eucharist Servants. In 1973 she became totally deaf. She left for the remote place in Yuzawadai to live with nuns.
>>
File: IMG_0528.jpg (18KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
18KB, 264x400px

The extraordinary events began on June 12, 1973, when Sr. Agnes saw brilliant mysterious rays emanate suddenly from the tabernacle. The same thing happened on each of the two days that followed. On June 28, 1973, a cross-shaped wound appeared on the inside left hand of Sr. Agnes. It bled profusely and caused her much pain. On July 6, Sr. Agnes heard a voice coming from the statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the chapel where she was praying. The statue was carved from a single block of wood from a Katsura tree and is three feet tall. On the same day, a few of the sisters noticed drops of blood flowing from the statue's right hand. On four occasions, this act of blood flow repeated itself. The wound in the statue's hand remained until September 29, when it disappeared. On September 29, the day the wound on the statue disappeared, the sisters noticed the statue had now begun to "sweat", especially on the forehead and neck.
>>
>>19295069
This has already been denounced by the church.
>>
File: Good Luck.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Good Luck.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>19295062
The nuclear fallout, particularly cesium, in Nagasaki caused a lot of nerve damage in otherwise safe surgery.

The water of Lourdes has large lead particles that modulate nuclear decay.

Sometimes, miracles are the divine inspiration that leads people to help each other with supernatural efficacy.

>>19295069
As a dude descended from St. Nicholas, I would like to remind you that the apparition of blood is likely red algae, and halophiles can accelerate condensation to give the appearance of sweat.

The interface of microbiology and sociocultural evolution is where we can observe the signs of our species' domestication by omnipotent mercy...

just like ponies.
>>
>>19296221
>just like the ponies

>>19296221
>>19296221
wtf is this sh*t?

cowardice much?

I put it down on shills like all day everyday. I am untouchable

Nice job having no morals and being cucks
>>
>>19295858
>"the church"

denunciation by burning alive, Nero style I'm sure ignatius
>>
>>19296783
When your writing is that bad, you really don't need to use an * instead of the letter i.
>>
>>19296825
writing is good not bad
>>
File: IMG_0472.jpg (243KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0472.jpg
243KB, 1000x741px
>>19296827
they can't hold me

>pic related
Who's who? Us or Them?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.