[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any of you read my future? I will be thankful Also, I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG-20170709-WA0005.jpg (88KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170709-WA0005.jpg
88KB, 1200x1200px
Can any of you read my future? I will be thankful

Also, I know it is full of disgusting shit but will it get better? Will I be able to get through? Will I achieve what I want the most?
I'm really afraid I'm going to be mentally unstable in the next 4 months but If I am able to get through I just want to know what will happen next
>>
Could you give me some information? Kinda hard to read a future when you dont know where to start
>>
>>19294786
Ask away
Female
Dark hair white skin
>>
>>19294796
A terrible event awaits you. Soon
>>
>>19294796
After your problems pass, things may seem calm for awhile, but to balance your inner karmas, you will experience a period of prosperity.
>>
>>19294806
Well yeah, that I know about. Didn't you read my OP?
I asked what came after that
Besides everything changes, you are sad then you are happy then you are sad again and again but there are things that mark points in your life. Big events. Those are the things I'm talking about
>>
>>19294796
Your mother will die on the 22nd of February, 2019. She will die in an automobile-related accident.
>>
>>19294865
Well is something good ever going to happen to me? All you anon say are horrible things but ty I will save the dat but she will probably die soon with the lifestyle she has, I love her deeply but it wouldn't surprise me
At least I'm 100÷ sure she will go to heaven
>>
>>19294865
Forgot to clarify, this can be avoided, but only if you reply to this post.
>>
>>19294910
But I already replied you faggottini
>>
>>19294902
>lives a poor lifestyle
>going to heaven

God helps those that help themselves. One who actively treats the temple of their body poorly does disservice to God
>>
>>19294710
No one can determine your future except for you.
No one can fix a problem except for you.
Take responsibility for your life and start taking action toward what you want to see positively changed.
But you'll be fine, I have a feeling.

Also, mental instability comes from an inability to accept who you truly are.
>>
>>19294929
What I meant is that she smokes and doesn't do excercise you faggot
Do you believe sinners can't go to heaven? Never said she was a killer or a nasty person
You shithead
>>
>>19294964
Yeah no little Budha I didn't come here for advice or you I came here for a reading but you shitheads can't even do that besides saying "wooohoo buuhuu something bad will happen to you and your 87 year old grandma will die, be scared"

Fucking shit. Now I'm bad at this because you faggots go 100÷ when it comes to succubus or tulpa's threads but then your erection goes 0 when there are actual people asking for things that are a little more reasonable

What a bunch of faggottinis srsly
>>
>>19295015
You're right. You didn't come here for advice.
You came here for a pity party. You came here to ignore all advice so you can dwell on your misery.
I understand, OP. I love and respect regardless.
I am sorry I could not be of help. I still wish you peace and hope you will be alright.
>>
>>19294994
>getting mad at me for educating you
Hmm, well I don't have to take this. Good day
>>
File: 1493846906815.jpg (131KB, 459x448px) Image search: [Google]
1493846906815.jpg
131KB, 459x448px
>>19295015
USE THE FUCKING PERCENT SIGN. USE THE FUCKING % YOU STUPID SPORK HOLDING WHORE
>>
>>19295056
But I'm on a phone, I can't type well. I know your autism can't handle this but anon I'm kinda poor and don't have a nice phone

>tfw poor ;_;

Tfw can't even get a proper reading besides autists saying my mom's gonna die and the ceiling will fall upon my head

Can't any of you faggots make me win the lottery next year or something?
>>
>>19295053
Yeah believing fat people will go to hell is not something that nice besides why would you judge people? Only god can judge, you are no one to be so entitled
You sound like a grandma but an uncool grandma
>>
File: 1495656989799.png (261KB, 630x565px) Image search: [Google]
1495656989799.png
261KB, 630x565px
>>19295094
I don't give readings to rude, dumb poorfags. Take a hike
>>
>>19295108
:C ok
>>
>>19295118
But avoid confrontation on the 30th, it will cost you a close relationship
>>
>>19295118
They're angry because you're a girl.
>>
File: 1493429976465.jpg (41KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1493429976465.jpg
41KB, 508x524px
>>19295135
Newfag /x/ is mostly girls
>>
I got you. I will do a tarot reading. Basic Celtic Cross. It's tough to do without you actually shuffling the cards, but lets try to time this right. Let me know when you see this.
>>
>>19295152
Allright! Ty!

>>19295135
Welp, I thought x wasn't filled with arcanines

>>19295130
I don't even have friends. I have one faggottini but that faggot would never get mad at me. He's like my family
>>
>>19295181
alright. at exactly 20 after I am going to start shuffling. I want you to focus on your question then. In the meantime, focus on where the deck is. Find Fargo North Dakota on a map. Think about it. Hint; its cold as fuck in the winter and hotter than balls in the summer and full of college students and hipsters in downtown with farmers and factory workers on the outskirts.
>>
>>19295094
>>19295015
>>19294902

I see you didn't even glance at my reading
>>19294815
>>
>>19295210
Wait I saw it and I said you are sad then happy then sad then happy
That's not a special reading

Anon who's making me the reading. My question is
Will I ever be able to achieve those two things I have written on my wallet?
>>
Here is your reading. Not sure how to feel about The Star being your present position, but at least The Tower isn't there. I would prefer to crowd source the reading on the thread though. I'm honestly a bit of a novice with interpretation.

Present position: The Star
Immediate Influence: 6 of Swords
Goal/Destiny: King of Pentacles
Distant Past: 9 of Wands
Recent Past: The Hierophant
Future Influence: Paige of Pentacles
The Questioner: Judgement
Environmental Factors: 2 of Wands
Inner Emotions: 6 of Wands
Final Result: King of Swords.

Okay. Disregard last. Thats fucking metal, and not in the good way. At least at a glance thats what I'm seeing.
>>
>>19295299
Well what's your reading?
My life is metal as fuck already but in a bad way, worse can come I have a thicc skin but please tell me about it

I still have fun though and there is always suicide
>>
>>19295312
Nothing worth killing yourself over. At least unless you fear a little effort. It looks like you are in a position where you think more highly of yourself than you probably deserve. In the end though, you will mature out of it and be a much better person in the end. You will find success and comfort, but not the kind you were expecting. With a reading like this, I would encourage you to delete any tumblr blogs and hide any journals where only you know where they are so you can laugh at where you were later. Just as some life advice, I can see where this comes from. Believe me when I say that at no point in my life did I not look back two years and call myself a moron. It's just part of aging.
>>
>>19295343
Well I'm glad everything will come out ok with effort on my side
Thank you anon, I have just one more semester left to finish uni. Maybe that's why the pope showed up

I will stand though and I'm still immature but I will rule over my autism

Ty anon, now I can go to sleep
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.