[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lobotomy Corporation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 18

Let's have a thread on this, and all of the symbology within it.
>"Are your memories of love withering? Or have they already withered to nothing?"
>>
FUCKING TALLBIRD KILLED MY FAVOURITE AGENT FUUUUUUCK
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7KB, 232x217px
>>19294268
Should of kept a closers eye on him Anon. Judgement Bird is damn dangerous, especially when the other two birds are loose.
>"Do you know about the secrets of the fairy tale? Actually, there were more birds than the three birds. If the chance ever comes, we shall talk about those other birds that fled from that crumbling forest." -Angela
>>
Bump.
>FEAR NOT THE TIME, FOR I SHALL GUIDE YOU.
>>
>>19294592
>DO NOT DENY ME, FOR I AM IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES
>>
>>19294264
what the hell is this thread?

>>19294904
the 666 collar is ruining the picture for me, to overdone.
>>
File: P!.png (287KB, 475x380px) Image search: [Google]
P!.png
287KB, 475x380px
>>19294954
It'seems a thread about a -really- insane game, chock-full of symbolism and references to various fairy tales. Also, Whitenight actually has that collar in game.
>>
>>19294954
>Lobotomy Corporation
Quick google search: http://store.steampowered.com/app/568220/Lobotomy_Corporation__Monster_Management_Simulation/

Looks like a fairly interesting game. Makes me think you're running something similar to an SCP facility. I'll have to keep my eye on it.
>>
>>19294904
>DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU. YOU CANNOT LEAVE UNTIL I ALLOW YOU TO.
>>
>>19294979
Falloutmobile with SCP. Looks good but I am wary about early access games especially when going for anything higher then ten dollars.
>>
>>19295019
It'seems actually very well made for an early access title, and the devs seem rather attentive all in all. They just recently rolled out the beginnings of their Beta Story update, which added several new characters (called 'Sephirah'), among other things.
>>
>>19295043
Tell me, are they adding symbolism just to be fancy and cool or does it have a real meaning and an end goal?

I like symbolism either way but it will be a lot better if it does have a real meaning behind it other then "This monster is named Lilith based off of the Hebrew Bible". Now if said Lilith hates men and god then it will make more sense. Know where I am going with this?
>>
>>19295073
From what has been shown so far, most of the symbolism definitely -does- have a purpose behind it. With hints that Whitenight might be the Beast of Revelation, the Kabbalistic tree that appears in one of the hub rooms of the facility as it expands and grows, the mention of the Qlippoth in the Beta update ('Strengthening' and 'Weakening' Deterrence of Qlippoth), and now the Sephirah with names based on the various branches of the tree of life. Hell even the threat levels for Abnormalities (ZAYIN TETHERED HE WAS ALEPH), are based on the Hebrew alphabet ( with Zayin the 1st letter representing the returning light, Teth or Tet, the 9th letter, meaning good and evil, He or Hey, the 5th letter, representing the divine breath, revelation, and light, Waw derived from Vav, the 6th letter, represents the stralight light from God to man, and it could also mean the hook that connects the heavens and earth, an ALEPH, the 1st letter, means master or lord).
>>
>>19295187
*Shit, meant TETH and WAW*
>>
Bump.
>>
>>19295326
>"The redemption is not something that changes for you. It is something that happens inside of you."
>>
File: Unknown_Abnormality_1.1.png (730KB, 686x684px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown_Abnormality_1.1.png
730KB, 686x684px
Bump.
>>
File: 1494845127_Sketch15119341-1.png (173KB, 580x290px) Image search: [Google]
1494845127_Sketch15119341-1.png
173KB, 580x290px
>>19295918
>>
>>19296116
>"They won't be interested in anything in their lives, once its tentacle penetrates them. Rumors say some employees yearn to be penetrated by the tentacle." -Angela
>>
File: RudolTahubismalCropRevise.png (698KB, 1200x919px) Image search: [Google]
RudolTahubismalCropRevise.png
698KB, 1200x919px
Bump.
>"He chose to become god himself, rather than suffer from the lack of one. Thus, Rudol-ta was born." -Angela
>>
>>19297168
>>
File: QQQ.gif (377KB, 680x378px) Image search: [Google]
QQQ.gif
377KB, 680x378px
Bumping.
>"There was a man who wanted and hungered. But left to nothing. Now I can see why there are so many tales about monsters who took wrong ways to feed their greed and eventually giving up on becoming human." -Angela
>>
File: Apostles_Vs_Nothing_There.png (723KB, 876x595px) Image search: [Google]
Apostles_Vs_Nothing_There.png
723KB, 876x595px
>>19298030
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>"내용" - Angela
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.