[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

time travel theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: re.jpg (4KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
4KB, 282x179px
here's a theory I have regarding time travel, altrough it's not very well polished
>acquire "magical"power at X age
>use them to rewind back on your own life,start practicing earlier, so you correct all mistakes and suffering you caused/suffered yourself
>now are more powerful at age X
>don't need powers anymore;live happily
is such a thing,altering the time but only within one's specific life-time;possible?
>>
Yes. Intent, meditate, love. Remember.
>>
something ive come to realize is you can't 'alter time' things happen how they were going to happen. Time is not linear and as a result the past and the future are happening all at once and that is what causes the present to exist. So for the past to exist where you where you altered you life its future counterpart where you decide to return to your past and alter you life must have already happened, otherwise you altering your life would result in you not going back to alter you life and leave you with quite a horrible paradox.

>TLDR;
if you were able to you would already be seeing the results as the future and the past both happen in unison
>>
>>19294212
what If i DID go back but thus i didnt go back thus i Now need to indeed go back?
>>
>>19294222
asi said, past and future happened simultaneously so if you go back you where there always. time does go past present future. think of time like a magnet, the the present the neutral center point, with future and past being your north and south pole respectively and the flow of electrons being the progression of time. you you do something that alters both the past and the future then you will then just be in a quantum reality where that was always the outcome even though you remember it otherwise. back to my analogy of time, it would be like another magnet being placed next to the first one and your perspective moving from one to the other.
>>
>>19294376
>>>19294222
>you you do something that alters both the past and the future then you will then just be in a quantum reality where that was always the outcome even though you remember it otherwise.

You mean like the Mandela Effect?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.