[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanist rituals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: satanic-illuminati.jpg (59KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
satanic-illuminati.jpg
59KB, 600x603px
Is there any ritual that will help me gain actual power? Like does any of that shit work? I don't mean superpowers also i mean things like incredibly good luck,heightened senses to a degree, or just plain old money? I would really like to pursue some study into this but i dont know where to start considering if its even fucking real.
>>
>>19293925
Any spell that grants real power is meant to be used exactly once, and the one who uses it is a puppet thereafter by any decent metaphysical standards.

By any odds, you will not be the first to use it.
>>
>>19293942
I don't want to be the first and i couldn't care less about being a puppet i just want the power for awhile. Do you know of anything or even texts that i could try and decipher?
>>
no spell . just knowlege grants you power in this world. take time to observe the non-emphatic creatures in this world. choose no side, find balance. when you find peace you can ask for whatever you want, and you shall have it.
>>
>>19293966
You're missing the point. Any entity that wants to grant real power, that creates a spell toward that end, is looking for a puppet. They'll only need one, and by the time that first person casts the spell, it's too late for anyone to react to it, including, often times, the caster themselves. After that the primary bulk of the spell has served its author's purpose and the remaining bits and pieces of magic will do little more than ignite your own abilities/beliefs.

If you want *actual* power, that comes from knowledge. If you just want a booster shot of magic, that's not something I feel comfortable helping with at this time.
>>
>>19294288
Thats surprisingly underwhelming
>>
>>19294309
Anything would be appreciated if you could spare the time though. i just really would like a nudge in the right direction to do my own research.
>>
>>19294309
Also thank you for clarifying your earlier statement as i was confused and just rattled off an answer.
>>
>>19294327
>>19294333
Oh wow I just read your OP. I literally just read the first sentence and was responding to "actual power."

Yes, shit works. Especially luck. With enough luck, you won't have to worry about money. Even if it seems like there's never enough, luck can put a wad of cash right where it needs to be.

This isn't my full answer, but have you practiced meditation at any point/at all?
>>
>>19293925

>> Satanist
>> Power

OP, this is like asking to see a dog and a dark chocolate bar in a thriving marriage. It is that la la land silly.
>>
>>19294353
I haven't really tried it i didn't think it would ever work.
>>
>>19294356
I know its the silliest shit ever to say but i didn't know how to phrase it so i just used the first word to mind....
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.